Siblings with Benefits Samhain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,980 Followers

Jonathan slid his fingers up, and placing them at the edge of my pussy stopped and waited for permission. Which I was more than happy to give him;

"You may," I whispered softly then as he slid his fingers inside and started slowly working them in and out I breathed out; "Oh right there, nice and easy."

I started to breathe heavier as I watched Jonathan's tongue flicker across my clit, and began to rock my hips ever so slightly back and forth in his face. Jonathan made a soft sound of pleasure, excited that he was pleasing me, and deciding to give him a treat I dropped my feet off the edge of the divan, and putting them in his lap wrapped them around his hard cock. Jonathan moaned into my pussy as I started pumping my feet up and down the length of his shaft. I smiled as I felt the hand he was resting on my thigh start to tremble. Speaking of that hand;

"And why is it that you have an available hand, yet my nipple is being ignored Jonathan?"

"I am so sorry my mistress!" He exclaimed from between my legs.

Jonathan's hand immediately slid up to my right nipple, where he began to lightly play with it.

"I'll let it go, because up to this point you have been verrry good to me."

I purred out the last part and saw a slight smile play across his lips. If I had been in a different mood I would have shoved him away, and punished him for "an arrogant little smirk" but I was feeling playful and also felt an orgasm in my not too distant future. Instead I rewarded Jonathan's immediate effort by wrapping my toes around the tip of his dick and squeezing. He let out a gasp and I made a soft sound of my own as I felt my toes begin to get wet from his pre cum. I started sliding my feet up and down faster, jerking off his now slick cock with my sticky feet.

Jonathan groaned into my pussy again, and I could feel his hips start to move back and forth into my feet. I could also feel him breathing harder into my pussy as he continued to swirl his tongue around my clit. Realizing I was getting him close I pulled my feet up from his cock and placed them on his shoulders.

"Easy, my pretty young thing," I told him. "If you cum now you can't have any fun later."

"Sorry mistress." He gasped out.

I smiled enjoying the total control I had over him, and deciding to play a little I took my right foot from his shoulder and after rubbing it on the side of his face said;

"You made a mess on my foot Jonathan."

With no hesitation he turned from my pussy and began licking his precum from the bottom of my foot. Oh did that look fucking hot! I let out long sigh, and putting my foot down gave him the other. More exciting than the feeling of him licking my foot was the look of absolute lust on his face as he swirled his tongue across my foot. Putting that foot down I told him;

"Jonathan, you've been a treat so far but your Mistress needs to come and quickly."

Without a word Jonathan dove back into my pussy with an eagerness that sent another gusher through my already sopping wet pussy. Jonathan started rapidly sucking my clit in and out of his mouth as his fingers pumped in and out harder than they were before. My thighs started to tremble, and I knew it wouldn't be long. I closed my eyes, and let my other senses take over, all around me were the sounds of sex; moans and cries of pleasure as well as the unmistakable sound of flesh pounding against flesh.

I breathed deeply, and took in the aroma of sex. Even over the incense it was over powering, over two dozen people fucking away in a frenzied celebration of carnal pleasure. Suddenly over the moaning and whimpering, a loud piercing scream was heard. I opened my eyes and turned my head back to the front and found the source of that scream;

Katrina was on her hands and knees on the altar, and my brother was behind her fucking the shit of her. As I watched Katrina opened her mouth, and let out another loud squeal. Katrina was facing the crowd and her green eyes were wide and she looked as if she were experiencing as much pain as she was pleasure. Mark leaned over and pushed her shoulders down forcing her ass up higher, Mark then pulled his cock almost all the way out and at that moment I realized that my brother was fucking her in the ass.

I let out a long shuddering moan at that mixed look of ecstasy and agony on Katrina's face as Mark grabbed her hips, and started thrusting in and out of her in a slow steady rhythm. Katrina let out another squeal after the first couple of pumps, but then wiggling her hips back into him and drawing her knees even further under her started moaning and gasping as she began to get used to it. I let out another moan of my own as watching this was starting to finish what Jonathan's young tongue and finger's had started.

I could feel the orgasm gaining strength, and arched my back in anticipation. At that moment I heard Abigail who was kneeling in front of the altar staring directly at Katrina call out;

"Sing for me my sister!"

After a brief look at Abigail Katrina looked her over her shoulder and said something to Mark, then turning back reached out and grabbed the edge of the altar. As soon as she had turned back Mark pulled out again, and after a brief pause drove his cock deep into Katrina's ass and after leaving it there for a second lifted her hips up and then started fucking the shit out of her.

Katrina raised her head and howled in pain as Mark tore into her ass. Well over ten inches of cock, and not only long but so thick my fingers barely fit around it, and he was slamming into her full force. Katrina's hands were white knuckled as she squeezed the edge of the altar and after briefly trying to hold back let out another long loud scream.

That sent me over the edge, I wrapped my thighs around Jonathan's head, and twisting my nipple hard threw my head back and let out a loud howl of my own. I heard Jonathan moan into my pussy as he fought to keep his tongue on my clit while I bucked my hips wildly into his face. I screamed again, as while even as I came I couldn't take my eyes off of Katrina's pain wracked face. Katrina's screams were changing in pitch, and I could begin to hear an edge of pleasure in them.

I let out another loud cry then slumped back into the divan panting. Jonathan sat back on his knees, and once again had his head down. I took a minute to catch my breath which was hard because Katrina's howling still had me worked up. Getting an idea I sat up quickly and addressed Jonathan;

"I came very hard Jonathan."

"Thank you Mistress." He answered still with his head down.

"I would like to reward you Jonathan, would you like that?"

"Only if it pleases you to do so mistress."

"Oh you are a good boy!" I told him, then added; "Stand up."

Jonathan stood up, and was just the right height that his very impressive cock was directly in front of my face. I reached out, and wrapping my hand around it squeezed causing more precum to ooze from the tip. Jonathan's cock was more than impressive; it was beautiful, long thick and incredibly hard. Jonathan moaned as I started slowly jerking him off. I leaned over and blew lightly on the tip causing his hips to twitch.

"Be good," I said looking up at him. "I move, you don't understood?"

"Yes mistress." He breathed out.

I smiled, as I could see him trembling in anticipation. I playfully flicked my tongue across the tip of his cock; he moaned but stayed still.

"Good boy." I told him.

I could play like this all night but needed to be quick to give my brother a show, so after another flick of the tongue I opened wide and a sudden swoop took Jonathan's cock into my mouth taking him all the way down to the base of his shaft. Jonathan whimpered as I stayed there and swirled my tongue around his cock. Placing my hands on his hips I pulled back then began bobbing my head in a slow steady rhythm.

Jonathan was moaning, and I could feel his thighs shaking. His young cock was absolutely delicious and if I had more time I would love nothing more than to feel his hot cum in my mouth, but I could still hear Katrina's squeal's, and wanted to watch my brother watch me. Pulling his cock from my mouth I stood up and after kissing Jonathan lips so I could taste my pussy on him, turned around, and crawling up onto the divan, leaned over the arm putting my ass in the air. Turning to look over my shoulder I told him;

"Come claim your reward my beautiful Jonathan, but I warn you now, slow and easy as it is for my pleasure before yours."

"Of course my mistress." He whispered his eyes glues to my ass.

I watched as he came up behind me, and grabbing his cock guided it to my pussy and slid it in. His cock felt amazing as it entered my steaming pussy, and I let out a soft sigh as gently grabbing my hips he started to slowly fuck me; working his cock all the way out and then back with each stroke. I turned back to the front and looked up to watch the show on the altar.

Mark had slowed up some, but was still pounding Katrina's ass with long hard strokes Like Abigail earlier and Katrina now; my brother's face was consumed by lust, lust and power. I had no doubt the ritual had sparked something in Mark, as to be fucking this hard after the show with Rebecca was a feat even for him. Mark looked spectacular; every muscle in his upper body was bulging and covered with seat and his eyes were so bright they appeared to be glowing from within.

Katrina's face was dripping sweat and some of her long red hair was plastered to her cheeks, at this point she was no longer screaming, and the sounds she was making were those of pure pleasure as she had somehow gotten used to my brother's enormous prick slamming into her ass. I was staring straight at Mark waiting for him to look over at me. In the meantime Jonathan was once again following orders quite well as he was using long slow strokes that felt amazing.

Although nowhere near the size of my brother, Jonathan was quite well hung, and he was making me feel every inch of it by moving that slowly. From the sounds behind me Jonathan was feeling every bit of it as well, I'm sure this was teasing the shit out of him, but for right now I needed him to go slow as I could tell by his reaction to my mouth, that if he sped up it would be over quickly.

Abigail, who was standing to the side of the altar walked over to the front facing Mark and Katrina, and called out;

"Are you each enjoying your reward my brother and sister?"

Mark looked up at her, and then looking past her saw me. I lifted my head up higher and smiled at him from across the room. Mark returned the smile and added a wink. Abigail turned to face the crowd and raising her arms yelled to all of us;

"Brothers and sisters! All of you who are playing, I want you to watch up front! I want you all to come together as closely as you can! Women play with yourselves, men pace yourselves! When my sister from the west comes you are all to follow!"

As soon as Abigail had said this I sensed movement all around me, as everyone who was fucking maneuvered into different positions. Using my left arm to lean on, I slid my hand back down between my legs, and started slowly rubbing my clit as Jonathan continued those incredible long hard strokes. On the next one my hand left my clit to dart back and grab his balls. Jonathan immediately stopped then groaned as I started teasing them with my fingernails. As much as I was enjoying playing with him I had to remove my hand due the way his cock began to twitch inside of me.

I switched my fingers back to my clit and then turned back to the front as Abigail once again was speaking. This time she had turned back to Mark and Katrina;

"My sister, show your brother's and sister's what a true climax sounds like, make them want to match you!"

Katrina went to slip her hand back to her pussy as I had done, but Abigail caught her hand and placing it back on the altar reached down herself between Katrina's legs and began playing with her pussy. Abigail turned to the side so we could all watch Katrina's face as Mark was fucking her and her mistress was pleasing her. Katrina was beside herself, this was a reward beyond her wildest imagination, not only being fucked by the guest of honor, but being brought to orgasm by the Abigail herself.

"My brother!" Abigail cried out to Mark. "Make my sister sing a final song for our audience!"

After a brief look at Abigail, Mark once again caught my eye, I opened my mouth and waggled my tongue provocatively at him. Mark gave me another wink then taking a deep breath pulled himself all the way out of Katrina's ass. Taking his huge cock he rubbed it along her ass and lower back letting us all see how big it was on her tiny ass, then placing it back at the edge of her ass, paused for effect before driving it back in so hard Katrina rocked forward on the altar, and would have slipped off if Abigail hadn't been in front of her.

Katrina once again started screaming as Mark started slamming his cock into her ass with everything he had behind it, and trust me I knew from experience that was a lot. Mark was pulling himself all the way out, and was not only driving all the way back in but was pushing and pulling on Katrina's hips to add to how hard he was thrusting into her. All around me I could hear the hard slapping sounds of flesh on flesh , and the moans were becoming louder and louder as everyone drove themselves to be ready when Katrina cut loose.

Turning to look over my shoulder I told Jonathan;

"Faster, my young stud, show me you have some control."

Jonathan picked up the pace, and I started moaning as he drove his thick cock harder into me. My fingers started dancing faster on my clit as I watched Katrina, trying to guess how close she was. Looking past her, however I found myself transfixed on my brother. Mark was tearing into Katrina at a pace that could only be described as violent, Katrina was one hell of a woman to take this kind of punishment, but I'm sure it had been her who had initiated it. Mark was pouring sweat and I'm sure it was stinging the long red scratches on his chest, some of which were still oozing blood. Every muscle in his chest, arms, and shoulders was bulging, and I could see by the look in his eyes, and the way he was panting that he was getting close as well.

"Harder!" I snapped back at Jonathan.

Once again Jonathan obeyed instantly, and I cried out at the first real hard thrust he gave me. I lost my focus on the altar as I dropped my head down and started letting out sharp yelps as Jonathan started really fucking me. His hands were squeezing my hips harder, and I was loving it! Not lost upon me was the fact that it was even more enjoyable because I could enjoy it. Because of the terrible memories of abuse, there had been many years where the only way I could get into it with anyone but my brother was if I were strung out on drugs, or drunk out of my mind.

Katrina's cries became muffled and I looked up to see that Abigail, probably sensing that My brother was not going to hold back much longer, had shoved her tit into Katrina's mouth. I let out a long whimper at the look on Katrina's face as she fought not to cry out so that she could suck on Abigail's nipple. I also became aware of the desperate groaning behind me, as Jonathan was trying to hold off cumming as well. Part of me thought about slowing him down but his hard thrusts were feeling way to fucking good for that, instead I called out over my shoulder;

"Hold off for your mistress, my young stud, and you will be rewarded!"

Jonathan let out an adorable whimper, and then to my surprise started fucking me even harder and faster. I lifted my head and screamed out my appreciation. There was certainly something in the air tonight because although Jonathan was fucking the shit out of me I was never this into it. I noticed the cries getting louder and louder around me as well. Now that I was focusing on it I could feel the energy gathering around me. The entire room was full of smoke from the candles, and the smell of sex and incense was outright intoxicating. It was hot as hell and sweat was pouring off of everyone. I realized at this point that I was on some kind of a high, as I'm sure was everyone around me. My brother had once used the term "Sex drunk", for the first time in my life I knew what he meant.

My attention was pulled back to the altar, as once again Katrina's high pitched yowls pierced the air. Abigail had removed her tit from Katrina's mouth and instead had gotten her other hand underneath and was pinching Katrina's pink nipple, while still playing with her clit. Behind her, Mark was breathing like bull, exhaling loudly with every thrust. His eyes were closed and he appeared to be chanting or talking to himself. One thing was clear; it wouldn't be long for my brother. It would be seen as a failure if Mark was to cum first, and I found myself getting even hotter as I watched him struggle. No other man I had ever met could have held out this long, but to Mark if you weren't the best then you were nothing.

It turned out Mark had nothing to worry about, as Katrina stopped wailing, and after a pause let out a loud gasp, then another. Her head lifted up and her eyes widened as she felt herself ready to cum full force by Abigails hand, with my brothers enormous cock buried to the hilt in her ass. Everyone one around the room had been watching, and as soon as they heard the gasp the room filled with commands;

"Faster, harder, oh right there!"

Everyone was now trying to win the race, to cum as close to the high priestess as possible. I was no different;

"Let me have it!!" I cried out. "Fuck your mistress the way you really want to!! Give it to me like I'm one of your little fucking girlfriends!!! Fuck... Oh fuck yes!!"

I lifted my head, and screamed as Jonathan completely cut loose not only fucking the shit out of me but even grabbing a handful of my sweat soaked hair as he did. My hands blurred across my clit and I could feel the orgasm racing through my body.

On the altar Katrina came like nothing I had ever heard before. Head thrown back, eyes bulging, and mouth wide open, Katrina was wailing like a banshee, shriek after shriek, peeled from her throat as she bucked wildly against my brother who had slowed down in an effort to let her finish. Katrina let out one last long piercing wail, and at that moment the entire room went off.

I heard a long loud scream to my left, and turned to see the tall blonde, screaming into the pussy of the young black girl. As soon as she started the girl threw her own head back and let out a howl of her own. Behind the blond, the guy with the long hair, who had been fingering her clit as he fucked her, whipped his cock out and with an animal like growl started spaying his huge load all over both women. Like a chain reaction the screams and cries were coming from everywhere.

"Hold on just a little more my brother!" Abigail cried to Mark. "I need you to be last!"

Mark's eyes widened, and he looked as if he were ready to roll his eyes. Instead he slowed his fucking even more and once again closed his eyes in concentration. The struggle on his face as he fought desperately not to cum sent me over the edge. I lifted my head to the ceiling and added my own scream to the din that was sounding through the room.

"Oh yes!!" Abigail screamed from in front of the altar. "Sing my children!! Celebrate this night!!!"

I added another long loud squeal, as wave after wave of pleasure shot through my body. I was slamming my hips back into Jonathan, who was moaning continuously and like my brother straining not to cum as my pussy contracted around his amazing young cock. I let out a long shuddering moan, then looking over my shoulder through my sweat soaked hair called out;

"Cum for your mistress!! Anywhere you want, you've earned it!!"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,980 Followers
1...456789