Siblings with Benefits Samhain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,265 Followers

The masturbating sped up out in the crowd and I could already hear several women cumming. I happened to turn my head in time to see the two men in the front's cocks begin to spurt in the hands of the women they were with. I quickly turned back to what I may never see again. Abigail was blowing my brother like it was a race sucking him in and out so hard her lips were smacking. Mark's legs started shaking and I thought to myself that if she takes his cum in her mouth people here were going to faint.

Evidently Abigail wasn't' going to go that far, as she pulled my brothers cock from her mouth and said;

"Oh you bad, bad boy, your cock tastes like your big sisters pussy."

Abigail then took Mark's cock and started slapping it against my clit. We both moaned and then moaned again as Abigail started letting out small whimpering noises, as my thumb on her clit was finally getting to her. Abigail rubbed Mark's cock up and down the length of my pussy. I was so wet that I could hear his cock sliding through my lips. Abigail pushed Mark's cock back into my pussy, and immediately returned to my clit. As soon as she did, Katrina shoved her pussy back into my face and this time rather than lick I started sucking on her clit.

I felt another orgasm approaching, I started grinding my hips up into Mark's cock and Abigail's tongue, to my surprise Abigail pulled her pussy away from my fingers, she did however, start sucking on my clit. I reached over my head and finding Katrina's nipples, started twisting them with my fingers. Katrina's hips twitched and she moaned loudly. I started sucking faster and harder, as I could feel myself getting ready to cum on my brothers cock and in Abigail's face.

Katrina dropped her hands down and gave my nipples a hard twist, and I came for the sixth time that night and second time in fifteen minutes. I arched my back and screamed into Katrina's pussy. As I did it sent Katrina off as well; her thighs clamped down around my head and she started sliding back and forth riding my face. As I screamed into her pussy, Katrina screamed into the air. I went limp on the altar dropping my hands from Katrina's tits. My face was being smothered by Katrina's pussy and I felt as if I was going to pass out from cumming so hard so often, the words hit me again "Sex Drunk".

Katrina swung her leg off of me and hopped off of the altar. Mark stopped fucking me and was listening to Abigail who had sat back on her knees. Mark nodded and reaching down and grabbing my hips lifted me up off the altar and with a wrench of his powerful shoulders flipped me over onto my hands and knees. I cried out as for the second time my knees hit the wood of the altar hard. Mark wasted no time sliding up behind me and blasting his huge prick into my now sore pussy.

I cried out as he started fucking me so hard that if he weren't holding my hips I'd have been pushed off the altar. I turned my sweat and pussy soaked face towards the crowd and saw they were all on their feet knowing this would be the last position. Mark was breathing hard behind me, and once again I wondered how the hell he could fuck like this, then again Abigail's sucking on him had almost got him there by itself.

Speaking of Abigail, she said something I didn't catch to my brother. Mark paused from fucking me, and yanked me back towards the other end of the altar. Mark started fucking me again, and I quickly saw why I needed to be further back;

Abigail came and sitting in front of me leaned back, and lifting her legs onto my shoulders grabbed my sweat soaked hair and pulled my face into her pussy. Not that she had to force me; I had been dying to taste it all night long. As eagerly as Mark was fucking me, was as fast as my tongue plunged into Abigail's sweet smooth pussy.

"Oh yes!" Abigail moaned. "Oh look at the two of you fucking like animals!"

Mark reared back and started slamming me even harder; I began making little yelping sounds into Abigail's pussy that were a mixture of pleasure and pain. I couldn't take much more; even my clit was hurting as Mark kept fucking me relentlessly. Abigail was still gasping;

"Oh and for years! Oh the two of you breaking the rules, taking what you wanted, laughing at the rest of us, ohhh you are sooooo bad!"

Once again this was whimpered out, and I heard my brother begin to make his own small whimpering noises. It suddenly hit me that I was sandwiched between two of the darkest most powerful, most desirable people that I had ever met, and one of them was my brother! Not only that but over two dozen people standing and waiting in breathless anticipation of another orgasm from Abigail. At that thought I heard Abigail take in her breath, and looked up to see that Katrina had come up behind her and reaching around had pinched her nipples.

Feeling her soft thighs beginning to shake under my hands, I quickly took two fingers and slipped them inside of her, Abigail's pussy was amazingly tight, probably from not having a man in so long, and was incredibly wet. I started pumping my fingers in and out, and then putting her clit into my mouth started working it with my tongue as I sucked hard stretching the skin and letting my tongue get more of it. Abigail groaned her approval as her hips started bucking up and down into my face.

Behind me Mark was breathing so hard I was starting to wonder if he'd even be able to finish. I reached back between my legs and as I had done to Jonathan stuck my nails out so they caressed Mark's balls as he fucked me. Mark let out a long loud whimper that got a buzz from the crowd and Abigail panted out;

"Oh are you going to cum for your sister my prince? Are you going to fill her with that hot cum?"

"Oh yes!" Mark groaned, he was fucking me faster and faster desperate to get it over with.

"And you, you nasty little thing," Abigail moaned out to me. "I bet you love his cum inside of you, knowing it's your brother's gets you hot doesn't it?"

"Hmm mmm." I moaned into her pussy.

Abigail was still on the edge, but I could tell my brother was ready. I still had Abigail's clit in my mouth, and taking it between my teeth bit down just a little and wiggled my head back and forth. Abigail let out a sharp gasp and instantly the room fell silent. I kept it between my teeth and gave it another nip and Abigail gasped again louder then moaned;

"Oh lick it my sister!"

I switched to sucking her clit rapidly, and looking up saw Katrina give Abigail's nipple's a hard pinch. Abigail lifted her head up, and let out a shriek of such power that I almost let her clit go. The shriek was followed by a long drawn out howl as her hips started grinding into my face her legs trapping my head between them. She cried out;

"Oh please my prince before I finish!"

Mark pumped me so hard I growled into Abigail's pussy desperately trying to keep my mouth on her clit. Fortunately Mark only gave me a few of these pumps, then giving Abigail what she wanted let out his own howl as he came hard deep inside of his sister's pussy. There was nowhere near the amount he usually shot but considering how many times he had cum, Mark still managed to paint the inside of his sisters pussy with a couple of good squirts of his hot cum.

Abigail's voice joined my brother's as they both screamed into the air. Abigail's pussy arched into my face, and after another long loud squeal, she let out an incredible little girl like whimper and dropped her legs from my shoulders.

We all collapsed. Abigail would have fallen backwards had Katrina not been holding her; meanwhile Mark fell back into a sitting position behind me gasping as if he had just run a marathon. I let my legs out straight and laid there on my stomach my face resting on Abigail's sweat slicked thigh. After a minute Abigail sat herself up and at her urging Mark reached down and grabbing me around my waist pulled me up and onto my knees. I immediately feel backwards as my legs had nothing left in them, but I went into Mark who wrapped his arm around my waist and held me there.

As the three of us sat panting, Katrina walked away and addressed the crowd;

"Brothers and sisters, what a privilege this night has been! Never before and maybe never again will you witness Abigail Lefay in such a wanton mood, and with none other than our dark prince, and his beautiful lover who is a fairly new member of our group, but who tonight has more than earned her place! My family this is a night that will become legend amongst us! Now let us show these three our appreciation!"

Not only did everyone bow, but then staying on their feet applauded and I even heard a few whistles. Abigail somehow found the strength to stand and bow deeply to them; I didn't even try it, simply bowing my head in acknowledgement. My brother put his hand up and wove some type of sign through the air that seemed to get some of the older members going. I slumped further back into my brother's body; the two of us were drenched with sweat. I turned my head to kiss Mark, and was surprised at how hard he kissed me back, it was only when he started licking my lips did I realize he was tasting Abigail's pussy.

As we sat there Abigail told Katrina to have the others who were lining up to come up to us to give us a couple of minutes. Abigail then slid over to kneel in front of the two of us and looking at us shook her head said;

"Look at the two of you. So beautiful, who could blame you?"

Abigail then leaned over and put an arm around each one of us so that her head was between ours.

"I would like to thank you for indulging me, my beautiful siblings in sin. This was a night that will be hard to beat, and we have had some nights here haven't we Mark?"

"Oh yeah." Mark said he was so tired I could hear his voice trembling.

"This really was a treat." Abigail said. "For years I have always wanted to play with a brother and sister, but the only other ones I had ever found were simply not attractive enough or were not one hundred percent blood." She nodded. "One of the few fantasies I've ever had." She sighed;

"My own brother just isn't an option." That remark left me not sure how to respond but Mark asked;

"Why, is he ugly?"

Abigail smiled and pulling our heads even closer whispered;

"Since I know your secret I will give you one of mine. You see my dear sinners, the reason that Abigail the unattainable, high priestess of the church of Satan could never seduce her brother is that well," She paused then said even softer. "My brother is a catholic priest."

Two hours later we were sitting upstairs at the bar. It had taken forever to even get this far. After Abigail left the altar, Mark and I stayed there as each and every member came up, and after bowing to us, or more appropriately to Mark, stayed to talk for awhile. I would have left Mark alone and come upstairs sooner, but there were several women eyeing him and I had shared more than enough of him tonight.

Of course looking at Mark I might have worried for nothing; short of a bout of insomnia I had never seen my brother this tired. Once the last member left, Mark and I went into the back room, and after we showered, got dressed then we sat down for a few minutes as Mark seemed like he could barely walk. I was exhausted myself ,and we sat in a comfortable silence. Mark went wherever he went in his head, and I replayed the evening in my mind, already thinking that it couldn't have really happened, that I had been the main attraction in a foursome on an altar, I was going to have to leave that out of this Sunday's call with the folks.

Mark and I had then come up to the second floor and sat at the bar. It was three am, and the club had closed, the only people still there was Abigail and the scantily clad bartenders, waiters, and waitresses who were cleaning up. Abigail had the bartender put coffee on and as we sat drinking it Katrina had joined us briefly, sipping a beer and telling us she was spending the weekend at Abigail's, and with a smile telling us we could come by tomorrow if we wanted to. I shook my head but have to say, I would have a few vivid thoughts of the two of them rolling around together all weekend in Abigail's penthouse apartment.

After Katrina left, Abigail came over, and after commenting on how tired we looked offered us one of the suites downstairs. I was going to accept, but Mark turned it down. When she walked away I asked why, and his response was to kiss me lightly on the lips and say;

"My sister, for the last week all I have thought about was waking up in your bed, in your new place, and that's what we're going to do."

I hugged him close, and after kissing his cheek said;

"Mark you really are like the sweetest thing."

"To you maybe." He said.

"I'm the only one that counts." I told him laughing.

"Okay then" He nodded, and took another sip of coffee.

We were quiet for a few minutes, and then I asked the question that had been bothering me;

"Mark?"

"Yeah sis?"

"Abigail and Katrina won't say anything will they? I mean I don't want to think they would but..."

"Sis please." Mark interrupted me. "Trust me, Abigail has had fucking congressmen in those rooms downstairs, and Katrina was a once week stop for a Supreme Court justice a couple of years back. These two don't talk. Never mind our faith, and their both members of my group."

"Mark are you ever going to tell me about this group?"

Mark smirked;

"Dirty little secrets sis."

"Whatever" I said shaking my head.

Let him have his group, at the end of the day all that mattered was the two of us were getting along so much better than those years that I had done everything possible to make him give up on me. We sat in silence and then Mark started laughing. I looked at him like he was nuts and asked;

"What's so funny?"

Mark continued to laugh, then settling himself down said;

"I just remembered this joke someone told me on the plane down here. Wanna hear it?"

"You're going to tell a joke?"

Although Mark was a master of sarcastic one liners, he really didn't have much of a sense of humor, and I don't think he had told me a joke since we were kids.

"Yeah," He said. "Ready?"

"Okay go ahead." This should be good I thought.

"Okay," Mark began putting his hands up as if bracing me for it. "Here goes; why is Halloween the best holiday down in West Virginia?"

I thought for a minute then shrugged;

"I don't know why?"

"Because," Mark paused to try not to laugh. "They love to pump kin!"

With that Mark started laughing hysterically. I rolled my eyes and stared at him. When he saw I wasn't laughing he stopped and tried to explain it;

"Get it Meg? Pumpkin? Pump Kin. You know like family? You know I thought it was funny because we..."

I shook my head at him.

"Little brother?"

"Yeah sis?"

"You're the Dark Prince not the court jester, stick to looking pretty."

"Yeah but," Mark started, but I leaned forward and hugging him close kissed his cheek and said;

"Happy Halloween my beautiful little brother."

Happy belated Halloween.

From the author; Okay if you've read this far thank you for doing so. As I know it was quite long, but I had a hell of a good time writing it and hope you enjoyed reading it. Now as a reward for reading this entire story I will divulge a little something about this story; a good portion of it was already written for another project. The reason that the character of Abigail Lefay is featured so prominently in this story is because Abigail, along with Allison (from my stories Almost Perfect, and the Breaking of Allison) are going to be a big part of my next project which will be about the "Group" That has been mentioned several times throughout my sibs series. Of course Mark, Megan, and some other's that I have mentioned but never introduced; Alex Warner, Victoria Redding etc... all in all this group will feature 12 characters and endless possibilities. So in the end if you have enjoyed My SWB series hopefully you will check that series out as well. Hoping to start it in January. Once again as always thank you for reading Lovecraft68

1...456789