All Comments on 'Side Business Ch. 02'

by monkeytail10103

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

Short and to the point. It’s always good when a real man takes care of a woman in need.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well that shot that marriage

Dumb fuck may think he is somewhat still involved, but his boat already sank. She has dismissed him in all ways except legal and that will come.

So this is a perfect WACC story! Wimp ass losses wife and can sit home wanking thinking about all the GREAT sex she is having without him. PERFECT!

So for the cuck crowd this is a heaven, all other it's a piece of shit.

Of course after Ben has used her he will dump her skanky ass. Why would he want her disloyal slimy cunt long term.

Rw43Rw43almost 6 years ago
I 5*'ed this story

and you are one of my 'favorites', but I think you could have done this better. You didn't really build any tension or add anything of importance to the characters in this installment. I'm glad you avoided the obvious clichés of standard stroke stories, and the sex in this story is strong, and you gave the husband enough presence to avoid the voyeuristic self-abuse sometimes included in wife-sharing stories. We also didn't have to endure watching the young geek turn into a controlling marriage-contemptible abusive monster as some formulaic stories portray.

That said, I think ch. 1 was so strong that this chapter (as you rendered it) practically wrote itself. Without the context of ch. 1, we can only see the negative consequences of this night's events that the trolls spend their lives decrying. As a fan of (fictional) respectful wife-sharing, I really enjoyed the characterizations and sexual build up in ch. 1. So in ch. 2, the husband sends his wife to get satisfaction, watches her become extremely intimate, leaves before he gets hurt, and figures they'll straighten everything out tomorrow. Hence, ch. 3.

I rarely ask for follow ups, and if you leave this story here, you are only guilty of the same crime committed by most good writers of this erotic sub-genre (having your married characters entwine their emotional futures with other people with whom it is impossible to have sustained relationships without destroying the marriage, only to abandon those fictional characters when their lives need the most help). But I crave some kind of resolution. Is it possible for last night to only have positive fallout? Can Ben still work for them without having a hard-on every time? Will Jill need to relieve Ben multiple times per night just so he can get work done? Will nameless husband insist on their trysts be limited to once per month? Can Jill appreciate her husband's love so much that she thinks she got all the lust out of her system with this single all-night episode? Or will the two lovers be out of control?

As I said, your set up in ch. 1 makes numerous outcomes credible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This story is hot as fuck

Ignore those losers who cry over every good story. They are just piss d their own wives couldn’t be so hot. Hell most stroke their own tiny cocks to these stories anyway, then whine when a woman is actually a sexual being. Keep this up and the real lovers of erotica will continue to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT story

Well done, and hot to read.

Ignore the trolls. Their only experience with women is in their fantasies, and your story shows her as a whole person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The troll is the only cunt here

The sad little wimp who writes all those dumb comments is one pathetic loser, that's for sure. How much of a fuckwad do you have to be to think anyone here gives a shit what you think of fictional characters? Your life must be so miserable to even care what happens in a made up story. Think about how many hours you have wasted posting things that simply get deleted. Now that is definitely a sad statement of your useless existence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story! Hope there's a part 3 soon.

Rw43Rw43almost 6 years ago
Too bad the comment section has turned into

"What's this on my shoe?"

There is no discussion about the work someone has invested, the value some perceive or the improvement some feel is necessary. In fact, many comments don't even contain a reference to the story, so how do we know the troll actually read it?

Now most of the comments could be summarized as, "I just read something I hated and it's all your fault." Intelligence alert: if certain categories make you angry, and you really don't want to be angry, choose different categories to read. I usually only visit 2-3 new stories a day from no more than 4 categories that I scan. But if i guess wrong, and get a real lemon of a story, how is it the author's fault?

Maybe Literotica should start requiring proof of age. Or IQ.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 6 years ago
Really Hot

This is a really hot story but I hope we don't have to wait 12 months for the next chapter. I am keen to learn how they work this out. It won't be easy.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 6 years ago
So it goes

Sorry to see all the pathetic trolls commenting, but that’s the reward you get for trafficking in (gasp) adultery. A straightforward tale, written well. Sad the hubby was such a poor lover, but that tends to happens in these types of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Please continue ... SOON!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I’m not the guy to share , way to jealous to see my wife getting more pleasure from someone other than me. I would always think she was thinking about him when we fucked. A friend alway loved to hear about the guys his wife fucked before he met her. He said she craved big divks which he definitely didn’t have and from the amount of stories she was quite the pig. I’d much rather not know that my wife went through fifty guys before we met. B8hhnu

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeytail10103@monkeytail10103
professional, educated, fit... and love learning about people and discussing the various dynamics of sex

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES