All Comments on 'Side Business Ch. 04'

by monkeytail10103

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 6 years ago
Smoking

Look, I hate wife sharing stories but this is smoking hot. I am grateful that you leave the husband with some shred of dignity and that the wife and partner are at least considerate of him. Thank you for a great series.

But wife sharing stories still make me cringe.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
Ok so I read..

all four chapters. You can definitely write sex scenes bur I still have one question, what are they going to do when the kids walk in on them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
it isnt sharing until the husband also has a lover

2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Definitely one of the better series in a while

This whole premise is very exciting. And you have written it very well and to be honest, very hotly. I have enjoyed every chapter. I hope you continue with these three and can't wait to see what new adventures they get up to. Thank you.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowalmost 6 years ago
I also love the series.

I think it would really add salt to the recipe if an "I love you" slipped from Ben to wife.

If they started asking for alone time. maybe allowing husband to listen to begin, but progressing to nights out.

ok, maybe this gets my comment banned :0

but I'd find it erotic if husband had the kids in front of the TV, having to turn up the volume to try (unsuccessfully?) to drown out Ben and his wife.

maybe kids even 'catching' / seeing / asking about Ben and wife emerging from marital bedroom in the morning with their Dad on the couch downstairs.

what a squirmy situation.....how to explain....especially if Ben / wife sleeping together in marital room becomes more and more a permanent arrangement?

the sex is awesome. having kids in the family really opens up the keg of 'cuck sauce'.

or don't do any of that, your story so far is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not Sure

I do not like the fact that she offered to a man she just met something that she never shared with her husband, so blatantly willingly without any thought to her husband who has been so magnanimous and generous to let her share herself with another man. It seems to be humiliating because she had denied her husband anal sex for the length of her marriage and just gave it up to this man. She should have given that to her husband first. If it were me she would never have him again unless she was callous enough to go behind his back and cheat. Well-written and interesting series overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
4

Good tale but I'd think she give her anal cherry to her regular sized hubby, no a horse cock. Just think back to that rather hard log ya shat out after a couple days constapation .... ouch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Fun story but what real man or husband would allow another man to fuck his wife. She obviously loves this guys cock better and why would she or any wife let the outsider fuck there wife’s ass first than say he can’t wait to do it. I’d rather kill myself than allow another man to fuck my wife. If she really loves her husband as she professes than why is she fucking Ben. This guy works for them so this will never work. She and Ben both have zero respect for hubby and it will only get worse. This guy will be telling his friends that he’s fucking his boss while her wimp small dick hubbys jerks off watching. This dynamic can’t work . I know an older guy who was married but never had kids would travel all over the world and go to sex clubs with his wife on vacation only. He even let his wife get sold for the night in Amsterdam by two guys that were French black guys . They left her with Nicky’s all over her body and used her ass all night. She cold barely walk alone the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well that had its moments, but went south pretty quick. I guess I’m just not cut out...

...to be the willing (or even worse, unwilling) cuckold...and so really struggle to relate to one. Our narrator/hero admits that he, at his middle age is a one and done. Maybe he’s admitting that their sex life lacks real variety, adventure and stimulation for him.....or maybe he really is just a one and done kinda guy. But when Jill, permission or not, went downstairs to spend the entire night fucking Ben until she was near comatose (next time and ever after, she’ll fuck him/them comatose), she opened Pandora’s box and the door that legitimately allows our hero to fuck anyone he finds hot enough to adjust his jeans....and I would have been very clear about that in my follow-up conversations.

Honestly, I don’t understand the mindset. It may be sexy-hot to watch your wife get her bells thoroughly rung by some guy hung like a horse, but why doesn’t hubby then want to try to do the same for some other lady. If we’re going to be honest, many, many women are NOT size queens. They far more prefer a comfortable fit and many more also couple sex with love as a life choice. That powerful experience binding the couple for a lifetime.

The potential blow to ones self image usually devastates the husband, unless he can see his way to finding a “more compatible” situation....one where he rocks a lady’s world....and reestablishes his vitality in the pursuit to find her.

I know that after my wife’s affair, we stayed together, but I tried it on with willing ladies on every business trip I took for the next three and a half years. She was unrepentant, but felt she owed it to me to tell me it had happened. It only ended when he was transferred abroad....and then she felt she should share the news.

We talked a lot for weeks, as often as circumstances allowed and came to a quiet, if imperfect agreement.....”Don’t ask, don’t tell”, if you can believe it!

My position was and remains, that if while married, she felt able to act on her attraction to a man and was not in the least sorry about the experience, why should I have to remain faithful to her? She was bound to repeat the experience, with that mindset. I felt the “exclusive” deal was broken and the doors and windows wide open. She claimed she had no desire to repeat the experience and wanted us to settle back down to wedded bliss. I think she might have thought I had cheated on one or another of my business trips, but that simply wasn’t so. I had too much to lose to even consider acting on any attraction and had steadfastly kept all interactions outside family life at arms length.

But there were times after that time, I could tell she was especially pleased with herself....so asking really was unnecessary. After that talk, I wasn’t idle, either. I was a model husband and father in town (at least as close as I could be for our situation). I was at every ballgame, dance and piano recital, graduation, etc. that came up while I was in town. Out of town, I was on my own and no longer prone to whiling away my life in a hotel room, reading or watching bad reruns on cable.

Some of my trips were extended, and I’ve no doubt she wandered while I was out, but again, the door was open and I felt as entitled to pursue my satisfaction as she seemed to be to pursue hers.....so I did....a lot.

Interestingly, on one extended trip, I took up with a 6 years younger lady and we rocked each other’s world. I departed from my usual, “no repeats” policy and spent all my off hours during the entire trip with her. She showed me the sights and attractions of her world and we spent every night in either her or my bed. We found a new excitement for life together. She was a military widow to one of the conflicts in the Middle East, so was unattached and became OK with my explanations of my situation. Neither of us could make significant life changes at that time, but we stayed in touch and made the most of my every trip to that area, up until I stopped traveling.

It only really stopped when wifey gave me an ultimatum to stop traveling, or give up our family. It seemed a desperate attempt on her part to “rebalance” the scales.

I took a promotion with another company and the traveling and chasing around also stopped. It was only another 7 months until our last child graduated high school and then went off to college across the country. Once all the children had left, we divorced. Without the children there to fill in our hours together, we quickly determined that we no longer had any reason to stay together. At one point, she asked me point-blank, if I had been with anyone else. I told her I had and wanted to go to her. I then asked her point-blank if she’d kept her promise, after confessing her affair. She cried briefly and said, “No.” I said it seemed we no longer had anything to talk about and would only become more bitter in the attempt. I also asked if, since it never really stopped, would she continue now? She didn’t want to answer.

She obviously still wanted variety and I had long since dumped her emotionally. I took back up with a certain 6 years younger lady near the West Coast (US), and moved onto a small “rancho” with her. We are very happy together. I think soulmates, as much as very compatible bedmates. I honestly didn’t have much of that with wifey....but wouldn’t have had a chance to find it, if not for her filandering.

I guess I’ll move on. This one was, while quite well written, not much to my taste.

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
Well, by her giving her ass to Ben first

you went right down cucky lane. Sad because this series started so well. You attempted to allow hubby to maintain a scintilla of dignity with the wife's speech at the end, but her declarations of undying love do not match her actions. Hubby will be licking up sperm soon.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
I can't believe I gave this four stars, it's so ugly! But well written!!!

I.mssed a lot of ugly manipulation and disregard for the husband in this segment.

She says she loves and values him, but right now he is second place in her heart and mind. Soul is about to go over to her lover too. Sad. Honest.

katibkatibalmost 6 years ago
Good writing

However, I seriously question the likelihood, and especially the wisdom, of Jack's allowing Ben and Jill to do it on and in the marital bed. That should have been reserved for Jack & Jill, assuming she still really loves her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Monkeys are smarter than this Cuck a Doodle Do

Nothing new. Husband is a weak and spineless moron. Wife is a secret slut. Neither has any morals or strength of character. Just a couple of losers who will he divorced in two years as wife becomes nothing but a full blown slut and hubby is all alone jerking off to gay porn in his mother’s basement. Ridiculous

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

A monkeyass writing more cuck and whorewife pig flop for LW.

irinmikeirinmikealmost 3 years ago

I was okay with this until Jill started the fuck my ass business. So okay a man loves his wife so much he is willing to watch her get ravished by another man. Not only in his house, but also in HIS bed! Then she tells this jackass that she wants him to be the first to get her ass. You lost me there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would pack my bags and that would be the last time she would ever see me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ofc he can assfuck you honey. Oh please please please. May I lube his giant cock first? Please? Well… Okay you little scamp. Lube that 3 foot cock that all the guys have except for you, and help my lover squeeze that yardstick way up in my slutty asshole. I love comedic takes on erotic stories. This one had so many side splitting scenes I stopped counting. Comedy is not easy! Take note people. This is how you write a series with depth of character in true life situations and manage to not only make it funny but unexpectedly heart felt. Hey, screw you guys. I’m not too afraid to admit this brought a tear to my eye. I’m already casting the film in my mind. I’m so excited!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Quite possibly the fucking dumbest story I’ve ever read on this site. I guess any sense of reality makes no difference. By that logic anything is possible but highly highly unlikely. It’s poorly written too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeytail10103@monkeytail10103
professional, educated, fit... and love learning about people and discussing the various dynamics of sex

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES