All Comments on 'Silence Is... Sexy Ch. 02'

by Tyzmartar

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice but boring ending.....

No conflict. No preggo. No parental screaming/ regrets. So Neat. Cut & dried ending was a serious bit of a let down.

Won't be regarded as a classic anytime soon for sure, but was real nice while it lasted.

Reminded me of "The Family Room" series by Mused. Similar theme but way more hotter.

In any case, anticipating your next body of work, Ty. Thanks.

- Alain

dazzleredd41dazzleredd41almost 10 years ago

i enjoyed the story the parents knew they just didnt want to open there eyes they felt that hell they were getting along so who was they to interfare i guess and she didnt get pregnet so they figure y look for trouble but hell im glad it was a story but i feel that there are parents and siblings that are sleeping together but you wont hear about

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Was abit cut and dry, I agree with that. However, I enjoyed this series and was glad to see you see the end through. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
beachbum1958 is arrogant and jealous

And I wouldn't take anything he says seriously. Unlike his mindless sex-every-page and unrealistic-blocks-of-repetitive-text stories, you did well with this final part. Of course it's nowhere near as good as the first part, it puts my mind at ease. The epilogue, however, might as well have been the meat of the story. This second part could have been avoided by simply adding it to the first. Regardless, keep writing stories with unique plots. Don't follow in the generic footsteps of people like beachbum1958.

montanamcneilmontanamcneilalmost 10 years ago
write. more

One of the best series i have read expand it

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Faded Lovers LOL!

Sorry I missed this chapter when it first appeared, but better late than never. As Alain and beachbum1958 indicated, it lacked some of the excitement of Ch.1, but it was satisfying on a different level. There seems truly no reason people shouldn't become lovers, if that's what they freely choose, even if they are closely related. It was rather lovely here, the way the siblings just sort of faded into that life while raising no storm. And why not? Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anony-mouse, you gotta love him!

This guy tore into beachbum1958 then agreed with everything he said, only his praise was less than the others who also offered useful criticism; he damned you with faint praise, but then, this guy got fucked-off several other other writers comments pages, including bb1958, who he also seems to have some kind of personal ax to grind with, after making the same asinine statement about all of them, so I'd pass on taking his advice, he's obviously an 'I hate everyone, only I'm right!" kind of guy. It's a real pity there's no 'envious loser' off-switch to keep buffoons like this away and at bay.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
well done!

the subtlety was maintained. the silence theme was carried out. there was just a touch of intrigue. and it didn't devolve into anything other than a romance between two people in love.

I'm off to see what else this author has written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice

It was a good overall story, granted the drab ending. I feel that the information in the epilogue could've been used in a 3rd chapter. I also feel you lost your creativity in chapter 2. I was hoping for some action with Karen in a 3rd chapter or maybe Carla gets pregnant by her brother, or maybe their parents visit and find something they shouldn't see. These are just things i would've hoped for in a 3rd or 4th chapter, but that's not gonna happen. Really entertaining story overall due to how their relationship seemed to be organic instead of a situation where "sister sees brothers penis and gets so enamored with it she resorts to incest". So overall good, solid story with a lackluster ending I'd rate it a 7.9/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Almost another masterpiece but............

Well written and exciting story.bit disappointed that you did not explore the emotions of the parents finding out.We told our parents after we found out we were both in love before anything sexual and it still caused world war 3.Mom was sort of OK as she guessed but dad nearly killed me.Mom calmed him down but he never accepted our relationship and took that to his grave.He loved his grand children but never forgave us.Those feelings should have been investigated and perhaps you'll do that to make this better.Too much kinky sex stuff that really was not needed but it's your story.Still prefer the Simmons one though.that really was a masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It was as near perfect as possible ...

I dunno why people can't digest a good old traditional romance, made kinky by the twist of incest. The mainstay of this story was mostly about how they got together - that's it. I personally like an epilogue, but it should be like a fading tunes at the end of a music - that was what's here. I feel so annoyed to see praises lavished over junk, rutting tales while brilliant pieces like this get trashed on.

CockholeCockholeover 7 years ago
Delete Anonymous Garbage Critiques

There is a way to delete the "erotica snobs" who hide behind their anonymous posts. If you don't know how, just IM me and I will tell you. Tyzmartar, I love your stories. I have been reading them all and you do have a good deal of variation on the brother/sister theme. I have seen stories where innocence defines the loving romance, and stories that are far more graphic and sexual like this one. I liked this because it played the fantasy right to the end. I like the idea that two adults who happen to be blood relatives can be romantic partners and live a loving and happy life as a married couple. Why shouldn't they? Provided they take precautions and don't procreate for obvious biological reasons, what's wrong with a brother and sister living their lives together? I love that your stories address this romantic fantasy. Your style of writing erotica is very different from my own, but I still respect and love your work. You motivate me to make my writing more romantic and less fetish-oriented. Keep writing what you like to read and ignore these snobs. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love this story

I very much enjoyed the complete story. I have too many positive things to say for a short comment! Excellent use of text messages for them to declare their feelings. Excellent use of the medical emergency bonding incident. And excellent depiction of the parents who suspect and eventually know but admit to themselves they don't want confirmation, and will avoid inquiring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
outstanding.

I really enjoyed this serious. Thank you.

DklingDklingabout 7 years ago
Ahhhhhh...

Now *that's* an ending. Well done! I loved every word of both chapters. =)

For me, personally, keeping the stakes low-key at the end was the best way to keep things feeling realistic. I certainly wasn't looking for an ending involving parental condemnation, a suspicious pregnancy or social ostracism. The incident with Karen walking in on them was a bit cliche (though admittedly it did teach the siblings an invaluable lesson about the importance of remaining discreet), but I have no quibble with the gentle 'happily ever after' you gave the story.

I like the fact that Daniel and Carla are careful enough with their behaviour that people might *suspect* things about them, but never be able to prove it. They love each other both deeply and passionately, and it's nice to see two of your characters actually get closure to the dilemma of their incestuous relationship.

This was a *much* better second chapter than with Jake and Lauren. As much as I love those two characters, the second chapter seemed to stumble a bit randomly - what with the poetry reading, the poet himself, and Jake and Lauren not having had enjoyable sexual intercourse yet.

'Jake and Lauren's Secret, chapter 2' left me feeling like there was still more that needed to be told. *This* second chapter allows me to feel like I can happily close the book of Daniel and Carla's story, knowing that they're happy and things are working out for them just fine. It's a great feeling. Thank you. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice story

For a second i thought you were gonna include karen. It was nice that it was just the two of them coz i read sibcest stories before that suddenly becomes threesome which ruins the special bond within thr siblings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Finally

A nice story with no drama, no stakes, and just two people in love. Stories like this are ridiculously hard to come across on this site, so thank you for writing this one.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusabout 6 years ago
Marvelous

Ah, young love. And what a story it was. I especially liked the epilogue and its slight hint of suspicion from Karen and Jerry. But what they don't know won't hurt them and they wisely want to keep it that way. As for Danny and Carla, I imagine them a lifelong couple, albeit in stealth. Or, perhaps once Carla graduates, they will relocate and live for all the world as a married couple. The world is their oyster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great read!

Really good story! Enjoyed every minute of it! Read through it twice, wish there was more story! Love these build up style stories, feels more realistic, too bad it was short there aren't many written like this lease me a little empty to be honest lol good job to the author! Please write more ! Continue this story if at all possible!

EllijulesEllijulesalmost 5 years ago
Subtle undertone of 'Hot wife' fetish?

I'm glad this had a clean romance with happy ending. There are just too many incest stories that takes a nosedive by making it into all out orgies.

Overall, I have to say I enjoyed reading this story. Storytelling was great and flow of the story was smooth.

My only dislike was that there were quiet a few suggestions that the brother might be a closet cuckold and sister a closet hotwife. Sister loved his brother retrieving cum from her vagina. Sounds familiar? Wife gets bang by other guy and gets creampied then husband goes down on her and sucks the cum out. Typical hot wife and cuckold fantasies. Brother gets so aroused by his sister's hardcore pictures with cum all over her and other man's cock in her face. Typical man will be turned off by that. Who likes to hear about your love ones sexual encounters, worst, to actually see them? That is typical cuckold fetish. If story didn't have that part where he discovered those pictures and him totally going wild then I don't think I would have considered cum snowballing as a undertone for cuckold fetish.

As I have said, I did enjoy the overall story and its happy ending and keeping it between just brother and sister. But the photo incident and cum play turned me off thus I didn't enjoy reading any sexy parts. I'm curious if I'm the only reader made this conjecture.

Jennifer112787Jennifer112787about 3 years ago
Sweet.

A very nice love story no threesome's. Nothing stupid just a nice love story. Of course I am silly sentimental. If you want kink this is not it.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Great ending. It's a shame that Karen ended up heartbroken, but I'm still giving you a 5/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous