Silence Is... Sexy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers

"It was my fault, I forgot to close the door when I brought in the last armful of groceries. I'm so sorry Carla, I didn't mean for that to happen," Daniel replied, full of remorse.

"Just us being together is enough to hurt the people we love, Danny. What are we going to do?" she asked.

"What can we do? I can't let you go. It kind of sounds like Karen is going to be all right, but we can't let anyone else know. It's not fair," Daniel lamented.

"No one is ever going to understand us, but I'm not ready to give you up just because people don't like it. I just wished it wasn't so hard," Carla said.

"I know, babe."

*****

The night passed slowly after the encounter with Karen. Daniel and Carla's mood was subdued. They had wanted to move out of their parents' house so that they wouldn't constantly have to feel like what they were doing was wrong and so they wouldn't have to be so sneaky. Now they both felt more guilt about their affair than they had ever before. They had planned to break in their new bed with a glorious round of sexual adventures, but ended up just sleeping while they held each other.

Daniel had to golf the next morning with a few of the guys from the team, leaving Carla alone for a good part of the day. She was busying herself putting things away that were still in boxes when there came a knock on the door. She made her way out to the door on her crutches and opened it to reveal Karen.

"Hi," Karen said.

"Hi," replied Carla. She certainly wasn't expecting her.

"Mind if I come in? Am I interrupting?"

"No, not at all. I was just unpacking a few things that we had left," Carla replied.

Karen stepped in and wrapped her arms around Carla in a friendly embrace.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, it's none of my business what you guys do, I guess. I didn't mean to leave you crying," Karen said.

"So, you don't think we're sick?" Carla asked, tears coming to her eyes again.

"No, I don't think you're sick. If you're in love then you're in love. I just hope you guys know what you're doing. I want you to be happy," Karen replied, tearing up herself.

"That means a lot."

"Do you feel like telling me about it?" Karen asked.

Carla brightened at the thought of sharing her and her brother's story with someone. Maybe it would help her friend understand what she and Daniel had found with each other. She knew it would make her feel better just being able to explain herself.

*****

Daniel was sitting in the clubhouse, having a burger with his buddies. He had never felt more distracted and off his game. It bothered him to no end how Karen had reacted the day before. He was considering trying to get a hold of Karen and trying to explain himself when he got the message from Carla.

"Karen was here. We talked a lot."

"She's not freaked out anymore. She wants us to be happy," she added.

"That's cool. Makes me feel better, I was sick about it," he replied.

"Me too. When will you be home?" she asked.

"An hour or so," he sent.

"Do you still want me to be naughty?" she asked.

"What would your man think?" Daniel asked back. It was the first time that she had ever addressed a sexual question directly to him.

"I'm asking him right now."

"Of course I want you to be naughty. What did you have in mind?" he asked.

"We need to christen the bed. I want you to cum in me and lick it out," Carla replied.

"That sounds pretty hot," he sent back. He looked at his friends, making sure there was no way that they could tell what he was up to on his phone.

"Then kiss me with it like when you licked it off my face," she sent. She definitely sounded like she was in a naughty mood.

"Make that half an hour, gotta go," Daniel sent. All of a sudden, he wasn't hungry. He excused himself and headed off to his new apartment, somehow avoiding a speeding ticket.

*****

There was no sign of Carla when Daniel entered the apartment. This time he made sure he closed the door behind him and locked it. He had a pretty good idea as to where he would find his sister. He walked through the living room and down the hall into the bedroom that they decided that they would share. Carla lay on the bed, flat on her back, working her small vibrator between her legs. She smiled at her brother's arrival.

Daniel began to strip his clothing while his sister continued to pleasure herself. Their eyes never left one another. When Daniel crawled onto the bed, Carla withdrew the sex toy and held it so that he could suck her juices from its smooth, plastic surface. She grinned at his enthusiasm and his obvious delight that he was sampling her flavor.

It was quite amazing that a simple visit from Karen and the admission that she only wanted the two of them to be happy could spark such a change of attitude. It was only that morning that they were still feeling guilty of their love. Now they were celebrating it without a touch of remorse. They would love each other regardless, but it was nice to know that they had the approval of the one person that knew about them.

Daniel positioned himself between his sister's legs, taking care not to make any contact with her cast. Not so much because he was worried about hurting her as he was hurting himself. Carla's leg was stable but the outside of the cast was rough and hard like sandpaper or something. He wanted to do some major fucking, but he wanted to do it while losing as little skin as possible. He knew from brushing against her in the middle of the night that the thing was dangerous.

Rather than discarding Carla's toy and taking over with himself immediately, Daniel used it on his sister's glistening sex. He teased her with slow circles against her erect clit, then plunged it into her slippery hole before going back again to her sensitive nub. He repeated the process until from Carla's gyrations and whimpering he was sure that she was on the edge of climax.

Daniel found the whole process to be extremely stimulating as well, his cock was throbbing and screaming for release by the time he thrust it into Carla's hungry cunt. Dropping the vibrator onto the floor, he slammed in and out of his sister with one hundred percent effort. His vicious hammering brought her quickly to the orgasm that had been building inside her since roughly the same time that she had sent her brother the last text message. She writhed and squirmed on the bed beneath him as the pleasure wave coursed through her body. Such an erotic display was too much for Daniel to withstand, and Carla's pussy was convulsing and clamping on his cock, literally sucking the cum from his body. He released his load in a series of messy, explosive bursts, hissing with each breath while he filled his sister.

Though it hadn't taken him long, Daniel felt his energy drain straight away. The effort put forth and the intensity of his orgasm had left him feeling dizzy and weak, but satisfied to be sure. Carla lay back with her head on the pillow and her eyes closed, languidly stroking the nipple of her right breast, lust and pleasure apparent on her face.

Repositioning himself, Daniel began to collect their combined fluids with his tongue as they started to leak from his sister's still quivering pussy. He brought each mouthful to Carla's awaiting lips where she, in turn, scooped the viscous liquid out with her tongue and dramatically swallowed. The act was filthy and somewhat depraved, but the two found delight in satisfying their mutual kink. After Carla was sufficiently cleaned, Daniel lay beside his sister and kissed slowly up and down the side of her neck.

Carla thought briefly about breaking their unwritten rule of no talking, but decided not to. She wanted to tell Daniel that she had probably just experienced the most powerful orgasm of her entire life. She didn't know why exactly, but it had just rocked her to her very soul. She had never had a problem coming to climax and had hundreds of them before. Why was this one the best? Was it because she was expecting to share her brother's cum with him afterward? Was it because she was teasing herself with the vibrator for so long before Daniel entered her? Or, more likely, was it just because Daniel himself excited her more than any man she had ever been with or fantasized about? And oh, how she loved him!

They cuddled, and kissed, and nibbled, and sucked all afternoon, sprinkling in some fucking here and there. They finally caved in to sexual exhaustion, cleaned themselves up, and napped together naked to recover some energy. The sun had long since gone down when they awoke to get themselves some dinner and into a position to where they would speak again. It was in their living room in front of their new flat screen.

"I love you so much, Danny. I don't even know where to begin," Carla said.

"I know what you mean, babe. I can't explain it, but I can almost feel it. Like you're a magnet or something and I just want to be stuck to you. That's not the greatest way to put it, I guess, but it's like we just belong together. Do you know what I mean?" he asked, stroking her hair. They were on the couch, Carla laying with her head in her brother's lap. It was now their favorite TV watching position.

"I know what you're trying to say, Danny. I feel it," she said smiling up at him. Daniel smiled back at his filthy little angel, wondering how he could be so blessed.

"I take it that Karen set your mind at ease," Daniel said, remembering how bummed out they were the night before.

"She made me feel a lot better about you and I, now that I know I didn't lose a friend. We have to remember that we can shock people, you know?" Carla replied.

"Yeah, I know. I can't believe I left the damn door open. I'm sorry about that, just too much on my mind, I guess," he said.

"Well, you definitely deserve to be punished, but we'll figure that out later."

*****

As much as Carla and Daniel enjoyed their new found freedom and being alone together, they made the trip back to their parents' house quite frequently as the summer wound down. They made another such stop one afternoon after Carla had just had her braces removed.

"You feel better, honey? You got rid of those things before your classes started and now you'll be able to smile for all the boys," Sharon said as she set a gigantic plate of cookies on the table.

"It feels kind of weird now that they're gone, really. I'm not going to worry about any boys for a while. They're jerks," Carla said.

"That's a good idea, take it easy, get settled in. Not all boys are jerks, though. Just look at your brother," Sharon said. Daniel didn't talk because he was busy inhaling cookies. He gave his mother the 'thumbs up'. Sharon frowned.

"Are you sure you guys are eating enough?" she asked.

"Well, we spend most of our food budget on booze, but we have chips and stuff," Carla replied. Daniel laughed once he was able to swallow.

"We're fine, Mom, I just like your cookies," he said. "Besides, once school starts I won't be coming around as often to eat them."

"You're father and I might drop in from time to time, so you better be behaving yourselves."

*****

EPILOGUE

Daniel and Carla took their experience with Karen and the words from their mother to heart. Outside of their apartment they were discreet, allowing no one the opportunity to accuse them of any indiscretions. If anyone had ever gotten a hold of their cell phones and checked their messages, they would have thought differently, but they were very careful with that as well. Once home and the door was locked, it was also a different story. No one could ever hear much of anything through the walls, though. They preferred their sex to be silent.

The two were able to thwart the advances of their respective opposite sexes throughout the school year, though it wasn't always easy. It was much harder for Carla than it was Daniel. She quickly got the reputation as a frigid prude, which for some reason encouraged a specific set of guys to want to set their sights on her. She stuck with her story that she was enrolled in school for the education and not to find a man. Sure, there were those that thought it was somewhat suspicious that Carla and Daniel lived together and never dated anyone, but no one ever challenged them on what their relationship really was.

Jerry and Sharon may have wondered from time to time about what was going on in the private lives of their children, but they avoided broaching the subject as to whether or not Daniel and Carla were actually a couple. The two did well in school and never caused any trouble. They were happy and their parents decided not to do anything to change that.

When Daniel graduated and took over the lease to the apartment after landing local employment as an IT engineer, they thought that the question no longer needed to be asked. Sometimes Sharon and Jerry whispered quietly among themselves about their kids, but the talk never left their bedroom. They never really knew for sure what was going on and thought it best that they didn't. They could live with whatever arrangement that their children had going on between the two of them just as long as they weren't forced to look too closely at it. Whatever it was, it seemed to be working.

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers