All Comments on 'Silence Is... Sexy'

by Tyzmartar

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 10 years ago
Good story, well paced, and well written.

Only one slight criticism; the ending was a bit flat, unless there's a next part to follow, which I very much hope there is. I liked their using text messaging to tell each other how they felt, it was a great plot device, and done very well and very believably. This is the first story I've read where it was used so effectively, so kudos to you. An effortless 5 stars, and well deserved.

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 10 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY.

I heartily concur with beachbum1958's evaluation. I really like love stories between brothers and sisters. . .and not just the sex.

I also like the use of texting to show their feelings to each other. It allows a sort of artificial separation which allows greater honesty and time to think before you say anything.

ChasBChasBalmost 10 years ago
Need More

'Very much agree with Beachbum1958 and MadBrown. Beautifully written, and the texting thing was a nice touch as the siblings used it to gently reveal their feelings for one another. There should certainly be one or more sequels, since they still haven't fully consummated their love. An interesting ending to this chapter, as dad, Jerry, is kind of suspicious, while mom, Sharon thinks it is cute. When it all comes to light, will they feel the same, or maybe switch sides? 'Hope to find out soon.

dmg43dmg43almost 10 years ago
Well done!

I liked it a LOT. I hope there are more chapters to come.

Mark737Mark737almost 10 years ago
Nice!

This wasn't a drop down on the floor and fuck story. In fact they didn't have actual sex, him insider her, at all. And they weren't doing something sexual by the end of the first page. You worked it in (no pun intended) at the right time. It was a good read. I know most of what is on here is fantasy. But this one was believable. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very nicely done.

Very nicely done. Really held my interest. Couple of very minor--easy to miss-- mechanical errors. "to" instead of "too" was one. page 2 if I recall. Still, those didn't detract from the story, one bit. Top 3 best I have read. I hated that it ended. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very beautiful story

I concur with the comments by Beachbum and others. You have a wonderfully warm story of siblings here that developed so naturally from sibling rivalry and teasing to the sexual stage. I thought the texting was so cute, and a good way to "break the ice" in their fledgling relationship. The actual sex they shared together was great -- and now they are approaching the time that they will want to do the complete "him inside her" sexual act. He seems like such a fine young man for her. He is also a sexy young man. Why not give us the details of what he looks like -- a sexy lightly- haired chest, a treasure trail and pubic bush to absolutely drool over, and even some hair on the legs. He's a real catch for her! They deserve to be happy together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Change is nice.!

Very good from the first page till the last.!* Just keep my fingers crossed that there will be more from these two before to long.!**

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95almost 10 years ago
Very, Very Nice

Great story well told. Please give us more chapters.

love_to_read_nice_storieslove_to_read_nice_storiesalmost 10 years ago

bookmarked it .

waiting for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great beginnings

Please continue.

Sequel definitely required.

On a different note, beachbum1958 is a pretty lousy writer....

Slithy2013Slithy2013almost 10 years ago
5*s

Would have given you ten *'s but it won't let me, please let us know when you will be posting the next chapter.

Lord_RhoopLord_Rhoopalmost 10 years ago
A very good start indeed!

A very well thought-out and plotted start to what should be a very nice series, no 'in-your-face' sexual athletics, but a nice slow tease and build-up, very well done, definitely 5 stars!

To digress, an unpleasant and uncalled-for personal attack by "Anonymous" on another author; why has the brave "Anonymous" decided to do it here? If beachbum1958 was such a lousy writer, he wouldn't have any stories in the Hall of Fame...wait a minute, he has 8 right now, and a readership in the hundreds of thousands, so he must be doing something right...

GunellGunellalmost 10 years ago
Nicely started

Your story starts out nicely. You didn't rush the relationship or the sex. By taking your time building up to everything is a great way to go. I also agree that using the texting between them was a great way for them to open up and show their feelings! I can't wait for the next chapter because there are so many unanswered questions. Like what does their parents do? What happens when they go off to college, do they get an apartment? Also what going to happen with his sisters friend Karen? These and so many other unanswered questions that needs answers.

Also the person who wrote the comment Great Beginning doesn't know what they are saying because I read all of beachbum1958 stories and the were great. He make you feel like you are in the story watching it unfold!! I can't wait for his next story. He hasn't been well lately so all who enjoy his story drop him a note wishing him a speedy recovery.

TyzmartarTyzmartaralmost 10 years agoAuthor
I appreciate all of the comments

Thank you all for reading and for posting. As for a sequel, I have not yet begun, but I am pretty sure that I will get there eventually.

As for:

"06/08/14 By: Anonymous

On a different note, beachbum1958 is a pretty lousy writer...."

That is utter nonsense. beachbum1958, is a wonderful writer, and I think that most people here know that. Enough said.

SnakebitSnakebitalmost 10 years ago
Compromise

I had to give it a 5 because there isn't a 6. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
you need HELP

your writing needs help badly, find a GOOD EDITOR and use them. if you used one on this NEVER use them again and anonymous was correct beachbum is a crappy writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great! This NEEDS a sequel

So good. The fact that is was slow really showed their relationship. I would give you 10 stars if i could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You've Arrived

It's a mark of success to have the thirteen-year-olds attack you. They obviously have no talent. Yours shows in so many ways. You make it difficult for some of us to get any work done. We're too busy reading your work. Well done indeed. GT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ignore ignorance.

This was extremely enjoyable. Ignore the criticism, you've written a wonderful story and what could be the beginning of an even better, longer story, but it's great as it stands.. Also, Beachbum is one of my favorite writers on this site, but I guess everyone IS entitled to their own opinion.

rogerthelodgerrogerthelodgeralmost 10 years ago
Ignore hypocrites.

As a former English teacher I feel that I can make a pertinent comment. You are a wonderful writer and you must continue to write whether here or elsewhere. The anonymous person who criticized you totally ignored the appalling quality of writing in his or her own comment. I counted nine mistakes in three and a half lines, a little odd in a comment that commands you to use an editor. When reading comments please bear in mind the truism "Remember the source.". Finally, please write the sequel as soon as possible, I'm ready for it right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!!!

Now all I need is the sequel. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE!

Please tell me you're going to continue this story! I'm loving it so much! Another chapter would be amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent Ending

An ending as good as that makes you wonder why this is a stand-alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

I would've never thought that I'd actually feel for an erotic story. Great job doing the impossible. Please write a sequal.

Texas_WolfTexas_Wolfalmost 10 years ago
Great

Please make sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MOREEEE

MOREEER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
not good not bad

if you want to improve listen to the complaints not the kiss ass raves, then and only then will you start to improve. you hinted that someone said beachbum was a bad writer, they were right he is a bad writer. on another note it seems you deleted the complaint that mentioned beachbum if you only want rave reviews keep the stories to yourself if you want HONEST reviews STOP DELETING BAD COMMENTS AND LISTEN TO THE COMPLAINTS. of course maybe you are beachbum under a new name and can't take criticism.

tygztygzalmost 10 years ago

Very good story.

My criticism: I was uncomfortable with him seeing her pictures. I felt that they gave him the notion that she was a very sexual person and having the double whammy of being injured for a long time to come plus being dumped by someone she thought she loved made her vulnerable in a way that raised my is-this-really-abuse hackles - especially with the age gap (switch their ages and there would be less concern).

If I ignore the potential of abuse there's still probably not quite enough in their back story to merit such a rapid development of a romantic relationship - but this I can suspend disbelief for. It's definitely refreshing to see the emotional side developing before launching into sex, and I for one am glad that the author didn't have them consummate it - yet. Soon, though, please!

TyzmartarTyzmartaralmost 10 years agoAuthor
I Haven't Deleted Any Comments

I enjoy the good comments, and I appreciate critical ones as well. I haven't deleted anything that people have posted about the story, all the comments are still there. I have no desire to get into a flame war with anyone, either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HAPPILY EVER AFTER??

My sister and I had a similar relationship, but not incestuous. She and I were constantly picking on one another. We eventually figured out it was because we loved each other so much. It is way more satisfying to get a hug than a slug in the arm. Please write part two with each of them fending off outside interference to keep their relationship intact. KR in Kansas

Downtown20Downtown20almost 10 years ago
It was great

This story was great. I would say its a very heart warming story. You didn't just jump right into things. You could actually see their connection growing. I've read a lot of stories on this site and I can say that this is my favourite. I really liked how you moved the story along. It wasn't to fast or to slow. Good job! Keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Question

Is that really the end? I with there was more

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
a great start

the use of texting to "say" what they were really feeling was very clever. I am looking forward to seeing where you take them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Is there going to be another chapter to this story, it's like super sweet. I love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Loved this story!! Fervent wish of mine to have this

DklingDklingabout 7 years ago
No, your *writing* is... sexy.

I guess I can't say this enough, but I love the way you create believable, relatable characters and put them in situations where their honest underlying emotions are brought to the forefront.

Admittedly, perhaps I would like it if on occasion the situation were reversed in your stories (ie with the male protagonist being the one with some sort of physical or psychological obstacle to overcome, aided by his loving sister), but you always paint the situations so well that I find myself rooting (pun unintended) for the couple well before any of the sexual activity starts.

Looking forward to reading chapter 2. =)

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 7 years ago
rereading

another one of my fave story from another great writer of erotic sibling romance here

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusabout 6 years ago
Loved it

I loved this endearing story. They are the perfect sibcest couple, finding each other after mutual breakups. Then they begin to give each other what their erstwhile lovers could not, IE themselves. I'm glad that Carla trashed the pictures. It helps to give her a fresh start with Danny. I'm looking forward to reading of their continuing adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story even though fictional great!

I loved this and would love to read more please continue this story I would love to here if they dated got married or/and more!

mnscousermnscouserover 4 years ago
Masterful!

Such a lovely story! The evolution of their bond was believable, and the pacing was perfect!

Jennifer112787Jennifer112787about 3 years ago
Sweet

This story is heart warming. I love the connection that developes between the two. It's just a nice sweet love. Story not just lust.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Excellent! As my good friend once said, the tender love stories are the best. The ones where 'Oops, I accidentally slipped and my dick fucked my sister's cunt' aren't worth very much.

Definitely worth 5/5. Especially with how the parents caught him sleeping on the floor. I'm looking forward to reading more.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

One additional concern...

-

DO NOT LISTEN TO NEGATIVE COMMENTS POSTED BY ANONYMOUS USERS!

-

One of the comments below posted by someone anonymously said:

not good not bad

if you want to improve listen to the complaints not the kiss ass raves, then and only then will you start to improve.

+++

I call bullshit! Carefully consider how many times people with harsh criticism post their thoughts anonymously. It's something on the order of 99 times out of 100.

HARSH COMMENTS POSTED ANONYMOUSLY HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO VALUE!!!

Ignore them and delete them all. If their criticism has value and merit, they will put their name on it and claim it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very enjoyable. Good story and characters. Kinda believable plot. Erotic, especially the texting idea, couldve done more with that.

Could definitely put a face on the characters

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Okay, I read this six months ago and loved it. I just reread it again and I still consider it to be worth 5/5. But I have also picked up a "Chess" joke since then and because Danny and Carla play chess together, I have to share:

-

So there was a colossal Chess Tournament in the Grand Ballroom of a downtown hotel. After the tournament, several players gathered in the lobby and started bragging about their moves. One of them stated to the gathered crowd, "I have an opening move that no one can beat!" Another stated, "I can counter any opening move that you have got!" The hotel manager ran them all out of the lobby because...

He was tired of listening to Chess Nuts Boasting In An Open Foyer!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good5/5, but definitely worth a second chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous