All Comments on 'Silver Screens, Silver Bells'

by karina_jayde

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Nicole2023Nicole20236 months ago

This was a cute story….maybe part 2 get the rights to the movie and have it created

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

Great story. I cannot fault it.

CreatingKateCreatingKate6 months ago

Adorable. Loved the Christmas magic and the meta jokes. Perfect, sexy little love story!

Ben_Jack5120Ben_Jack51206 months ago

such a great story & so wonderful writing!!! stories like this is the reason i like reading a bit more than watching movies…

gave me all the feels. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this whole story, drama, and funny scenes … you did such a great job in portraying the scene very vividly!!! I loved this…. Can’t tell you enough how much I’m happy to stumble upon your story .

H_RoarkH_Roark6 months ago

Well written and fun story. Good luck and glad you are getting your story mojo back.

FandeborisFandeboris6 months ago

Okay you got me. I finished the whole thing in one sitting. I never laughed so much through a story as I did through yours. Their verbal dueling was both light hearted and endearing. I even read the sex scenes. The end was the tissue grab. They were still together and still in love. Who said there is no such thing as Christmas Magic.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas for you and your family.

Take Care

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon6 months ago

I am glad that you chose to write a different type of story, as I wouldn't otherwise have discovered your writing. Your writing is excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I hope that you write more stories like this in the future, In the meantime I'm following as you publish Drowning at Dusk.

THBGatoTHBGato2 months ago

Really enjoyed this: superb dialogue and neat contrivances without ever being trite. I hope you write more in this genre because this was right up there with the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkarina_jayde@karina_jayde
May 11 Update: 'Fires Upon the Desert,' the first entry to my sequel to 'Drowning at Dusk' is up. This features a new main character in a new part of the setting, and is thus an easy entry point for new readers. While reading the original installment will give you the most co...