All Comments on 'Simon and Becky Ch. 01'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Realistic, sweet and sexy.

I don't know many people who have a fantasy first time experience. I thought this story was great and romantic without being sappy.

inkainkaover 15 years ago
realistic

this was a great first time story. Almost too real at times. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I know how he feels....

...but my circumstances were a little bit different & the girl I had wasn't engaged but I didn't give a damn either.

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
Wow!

I just read chapter 1 now and I must say I'm quite taken with it all.. I usually don't comment until I've read all the available postings, but I really felt I had to this time.

The story is told with such ease and flow that I can't really tell you if I found any typos or grammatical infractions - if I did, they just didn't matter. I love the characters this far, and although there wasn't really that much said about Becky, I can tell she'll be a wonderful and lovely part of the series. And the way you introduced the main character was actually brilliant. I love having some good, solid background to the characters I read about, and you told it perfectly.

Anyway.. I'm off to read the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous