Simon and Becky Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, in a firmer voice. "You haven't cum yet, have you?"

It was my turn to shake my head, but with the negative meaning. I was beginning to think it wouldn't happen.

She smiled again, an almost apologetic lechery on her face. "Good, 'cos I could do with that all over again." With that she sat up and began moving her hips more firmly and deliberately, raising and lowering herself on my cock once more.

I think she was beginning to sober up a little now, for her movements were much more deliberate and coordinated, and she was making little grunting pleasure noises each time her bottom landed. Without really thinking I reached up and took hold of her breasts again, feeling the hardness of her nipples against my palms. I was intending to mould and squeeze her boobs as I had before, but Becky wanted more.

"Pull my nipples,"

My surprise must have shown in the moonlight, for she continued. "Go on, it's all right, pull them, and pull them hard."

Becky seemed to be sure of what she wanted, even if it was obviously pure lust that was making her talk that way, and she clearly expected me to comply. I wasn't sure that the result would be pleasurable for her, but I gripped her nipples as instructed anyway and tugged on them, doing it fairly gently as I wasn't sure what 'hard' meant.

"No! A lot harder than that! Go on, do it harder. I won't mind if it hurts a bit, in fact I think I'd like it to!"

This was the first time I'd ever considered pain as a part of sex play. I mean, I'd seen BDSM films and read stories about sadists, and all that, but somehow it never occurred to me that the receiving party might enjoy it. So I pulled at them – hard, stretching the rubbery little nubs and pulling her breasts into points! Becky gasped and pulled back, doubling the effect. She was still bouncing up and down on my cock and the effect of that, and the strange arousal I began to feel from what I was doing to her, heralded the return of my build up to orgasm. My balls once more began to tighten and I felt that fantastic, almost painful, sensation begin deep in the root of my cock.

"I'm gonna cum soon!" I felt it only fair to warn her.

"So am I!" Her voice was tight from her own build up. "When I do, twist my nipples really hard, really, really hard, that will really do it for me."

I wasn't quite sure what 'really doing it' meant, but she clearly wanted it so I was only too happy to oblige, the thought alone brought me closer to my edge.

Her movements had now become erratic and disjointed, her breath was coming in gasps and I could see that she was nearly there. And so was I, in fact it was debatable at that point who would get there first, but just so long as Becky didn't stop before I'd cum I didn't really care!

Then. "Now! Do it now, twist them and pull them as well!" Her face was contorted in the moonlight.

Her pussy was now moving up and down my shaft as fast as it could and the pressure in my cock was almost at bursting point, so I gripped her engorged nipples between finger and thumb and twisted, screwing them in opposite directions and pulling as hard as I could at the same time. It must have hurt and I was sure it would be too much, but it seemed to be just what she wanted.

"Yyeeessssss!" The word came out of her as a scream and she pushed herself hard down on me as her climax hit. At the same time my dam burst and I shot spurt after spurt deep into her, clenching my teeth at the intensity of it.

As my cum poured into her I can remember thinking it was the most fabulous feeling I'd ever experienced, far better than wanking could ever be.

Soon it was over, too damn soon really, but at least I knew what the others were talking about now. I knew what they meant when they said they felt fucked too, because now my legs were trembling, my whole body was covered in sweat, my breath was coming in short hard gasps and my head was spinning. I felt completely and utterly spent, shagged out, knackered. What a glorious feeling!

Becky must have been feeling much the same, for she just collapsed down on top of me, her body was shaking uncontrollably and she was gasping in my ear, her arms wrapped tightly around me. For what seemed ages we just lay together like that, my cock softening and then slipping gently from Becky's sopping pussy to lie wet and sensitive against her pussy lips. Then she turned her face towards me and smiled, that slightly apologetic look now in evidence again, but this time without the lasciviousness of the last time.

"Thank you for doing that." She was thanking me? I didn't understand, surely it was I who should be thanking her?

She must have realised my confusion. "Thank you for doing what I asked without judging me,"

The penny dropped – her tits. "It's ok, really, I kinda enjoyed doing it." Strangely enough, I had too!

She smiled again and did a strange little nuzzle into my neck. I felt somehow moved by this, though I couldn't explain why.

By now our breathing was returning to normal, and after a little longer Becky levered herself stiffly off of me and reached out a hand to help me up. I was, as you can imagine, just a bit reluctant to take it, but I couldn't see any drunken mischief left in her eyes so I reached out, to find myself hoisted to my feet with disconcerting ease.

"You'd better run me home now." Becky was pulling her top back over her boobs as she spoke, then straightened her skirt and looked at me expectantly. She never even tried to find her long vanished underwear.

"Yes, Milady!" The sarcasm in my voice was playful and she realised it, smiling at her own words.

"Please." She added, trying belatedly to tone down her imperiousness.

The rest of the journey was done in silence. Not the silence of a drunken or sleepy passenger, but that of two people deep in thought. What Becky was thinking I've no idea, though she looked to be much more sober than before, in both senses of the word. Myself, I was part glorying in my finally lost virginity and part wishing I could have got rid of it in better circumstances. Another part of me was wondered if the strong attraction I know felt towards Becky was due to what we'd just been doing, or was it for real. If it was for real then, Simon you just shit out again, 'cos Becky is wearing an engagement ring. What a bloody head spinner, to say I felt confused was an understatement.

When we finally drew up it was outside an impressive little cottage, all roses and hollyhocks, certainly not the sort of place I'd have associated with her and I wondered idly who she lived with. She climbed out in silence and I thought that she was going to just walk off without saying anything, but she hesitated for a moment and then asked.

"Are you like that with all the girls you fuck? Do you always get then to do all the work?"

"That's a stupid question." I answered without thinking, because I was sure she must have realised.

"Why?"

So perhaps she hadn't realised after all, but I'd virtually said it now anyway.

"I'd have thought you'd have known. I'd never been with anybody else before tonight."

She obviously hadn't known, because she stood rigid in shocked silence as if she didn't know quite how to react. Then, after a moment, she kissed the tips of two fingers and placed them briefly against my lips, before she quickly turned and went in without saying another word, leaving me taken quite aback by her action.

My own journey home was filled with all sorts of thoughts, most especially that last fingertip kiss for some reason, until eventually I fixed my attention on the vision of her engagement ring and determined to put the episode behind me. Except, of course, that she would have my eternal gratitude for at least giving me a fleeting glimpse of what everyone else took for granted.

12