All Comments on 'Simon and Becky Ch. 08'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
bloody great

wow' that was bloody great thank you so much. i hope we can read more stories like this.

inkainkaover 15 years ago
perfect.

you are quickly becoming my favorite writer on lit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

Incredibly horny story - just wish mmm oh well - never happen so back to fantasyland ;0)

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
So good!

I've finally finished the whole series (what is posted anyway) and I just love it! There is so much love between the two of them and I can almost

Feel it through the screen. I love the way you make them tell every other chapter, and I think it's just adorable how they go slow, feel their way and just happen in to things. I do hope you write more chapters for this series as I would love to learn more about how they grow together and explore new things together.

xavierwxavierwalmost 11 years ago
Agreed! And MORE!

I agree with the previous comment; the love, the lust, the fire and intensity all come through in this and the entire story line.

Otazel, know that I will be one of those standing by and checking back for the next installment!

X-Man

PollyOnArtPollyOnArtover 8 years ago
VERY POOR WRITING

The story one has merit but the writing is so VERY bad. So bad that one wonders if this writer ever took an English class. Please, PLEASE get an editor. Really, just start with the first sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Darren or Simon?

You gotta watch the names......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous