All Comments on 'Single Mom's Incest'

by eiram

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 9 years ago
*

Even the very first paragraph in this vile

piece of crap story is screwed up.

Graduating from college at 18?

He must have an Einstein IQ.

Then is dumber then a box of

rocks the rest of the story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sick mind

Should be a special section for stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

good stories. Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Favorite Story!

This was a very good story!!! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next chapter...where Sam lays waste to all the scumbags and posts their humiliation online to make money!

Next chapter! Next chapter! Next chapter! Next chapter! Next chapter! Next chapter! Next chapter! Next chapter! Next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you are a sicko

Would your mother be proud of you for this story????

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There was no need for the gang to be invited to fuck her!

Why would the son want some one else let alone a gang of boys to fuck his mom?

The son should have seduced fucked and knocked her up all on his own!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pathetic

i felt like i was reading a dick and jane childrens book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Haters!!!!

Compared to the views/ favorites you have there a only a few haters. For anyone who do not like this story please do not ready it! Go to softcore erotica or read harry potter or some other stuff more to your test.

Also this does fall into this category ( incest: mom/son,) also in group ( gangbangs), and non- conscent (date tape drug). So shut up and enjoy the story or leave!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
some fucked up shit

not only is this story completely Completely wrong but the second part isn't even erotic. most people on here have a perverted mind but damn.

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 9 years ago
Great Start

Really Hope You continue with more !!! Don't worry about others, keep writing about this if it makes You Happy. Just as it did Me !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!

I agree with the comment below! Continue the story!!!

Don't worry about the hate mail, as you can see they are anyonmous so it could be from one user just spamming. Plus look at all the people that made this thier favorite story, look at the views!!!

On your subject you said the son and the "gang" gets the mother. So if that one user did have issue reading it, well they shouldn't have!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why did you read it?

Below comment why did you read it, why dont you use your username instead of spamming ? We could tell you the same person, and only person who does not like this story.

Please stop reading and go a library and look for your romance novel. Let us who enjoy, enjoh this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear commenter

Please stop spamming. You did not like it, once is enough. No need to keep writing the sane thibg over abd over again because you hide behind anyonmous! Also compared to the negative comments (that only you wrote) lool at the positive comments, and 37 pple made this story thier favorite, that says something doesnt it.

Also if you have not read it, why comment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shut Up

If this story was not good then why does it have 41 people making it their favorite? But only one Anonymous person spaming? You seriously have mommy issues don't you? Was your mom raped, or have you fucked her mother fucker?

haha

ANyway - To the author - Great story and great details! Thank you and hope you continue!

jlstevens39jlstevens39over 9 years ago
Great Story

Please continue. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hope you

continue this story.. very interesting waiting to see where it goes....

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
RAPE STORY???

This has to be RAPE story. Worse is that a son uses drugs to rape mother, then orhanises gangrape. I did not even read it beyond the heading, but had to comment on just that much

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sick

You are a sick sadist. The story is insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Age Appropriate

Due to literotica's rules, this story could not be age appropriate. If it were, Sam and his gang buddies would surely be fourteen. This is a story for fourteen year olds, probably written by a fifteen year old. It's about two pages too long, with all the frenzied action only a young teen could truly enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not for me

I speed read the first page and felt it was the immature ramblings of a young child then checked to see how many pages there are.

I felt I couldn't be bothered to try to read more and checked the messages. From the messages I've read I feel glad I didn't bother with it.

Not my cup of tea but I'm sure others will like it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Scum of the earth.

This was the most depraved and sick story I ever read. This twisted brain who can create story like this is really sick. Really disgusting. Shame on you.

johnstang2johnstang2over 7 years ago
I am into incest stories

But not rape stories. Make no mistake - this is rape and nothing but. It should have been in the non-consent section of this site and not in incest. Incest is only hot when it is free given out of love or lust. Not because someone drugs the other person into giving it up then having them forget about it. This story only proves your are one sick puppy if you think its hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

First part is too good but second part is not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Follow Up With The Gang

With Sam and his mom moving on we need to see how the gang handles the void in their new mom gangbanging obsession. The gang probably started targeting their own mothers one by one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
oh boy

had to feel sorry for her but by fuck it was hot more left in this story

SlutsonxxxmomSlutsonxxxmomover 3 years ago

Danny's Mom ,, Debbie was looking at me when I slapped her a few times and her son said nothing about it. My friends and I loved the way Danny jacked off

SlutsonxxxmomSlutsonxxxmomover 3 years ago

If Danny and his mom ever cross paths with me in going to fuck him in the ass while his mom watches. I love the way I used to have him suck my dick a few years ago. I kinda think his mom's ex husband urged her to be a whore and I knew he loved the thought of his mother as common dick sucker who loved to be fucked over and over.

Debbie and Danny , mom and son, perverse home of him soaked panties and a mother's filthy mouth .

SlutsonxxxmomSlutsonxxxmomover 3 years ago

You should write a story about a mom who visited his son in jail and gets taken by some corrupt guards. Her son watched his mom's clothes stripped and has to slap her as inmates bend her over and butt fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For the last few weeks I have been fucking a milf whore in front of her teenage boys. I wanted to let her know that she is going to be a whore Mom and I hope to get a chance to watch her sons take turns between her legs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Debbie and I were in the bedroom smoking meth one night with her son watching television in the living room. He was looking down the hallway and I saw him stroking his dick. . That was the beginning of a week long perversion involving Debbie's ass and her mouth. I fucked her mouth while her son sodomized her . What would you do if your mom bent over in front of you, spread her ass cheeks and looked back at you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mother's day

XXX Filth

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So he raped his mom, knowing/guessing he came from rape...

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 2 years ago

Poorly written. Guy had his first orgasm at 18? I don't much like gang rape stories, either. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This sort of "story" should not be permitted on this or any other site. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The guys raped the women,they should be in prison!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, too bad that Sam did not get any revenge on the boys in the club. He should have taken care of his mom after the last gangbang with so many boys, which he did take her home and give his mom some good aftercare. Now he should go back and take out some revenge. Perhaps another chapter showing his retribution should be written? It is amazing on what Literotica will put up with in their guidelines. This kind of rape is ok but another form of rape (A Sailing Honeymoon) is not allowed? A virgin can be raped but another kind is not allowed? Hmmm.....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ugly and stupid. You need mental help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous