All Comments on 'Sir'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made me pump myself and cum, loved it. Would love to meet a "Sir" like that. I'm very submissive and would be thankful to please him and his friends, whenever, wherever.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I'm not usually into rough play but some times I dream of being used and abused by a hot well-hung large alpha male with a big cock to feed me and to fuck my sissy man-pussy. I wish this would happen to me.

Please tell us more of your adventures at gay sex parties, adult video stores and bathhouses.

Hrdrck62Hrdrck62over 1 year ago

Perfect story to read for an end of day cock pump. Blew a huge load reading all over my chest. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made me hard so it was good.....was living in an Asian city and attended a party like this where I sucked 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The first time I got fucked while people watched was at a house party after college, three guys went balls deep on me. Previously, it was also one on one sex, but that night I really liked being watched while another guy stroked his cock watching be take it deep.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...