All Comments on 'Sis'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome story!

Awesome. You should win a pulitzer prize for this one. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Where was dad

Somewhat far astray from sounding true, but a great bit of reading. Not exactly, but almost a story to make your arm sore and tired.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Arm aching stuff

what an imaginate story if only half of that could happen between me and my family

RUSTYSKINSRUSTYSKINSalmost 19 years ago
Wicked hot...

Wicked hot is the only way to describe this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

the best ever wanked all the wat though.

melanie59melanie59over 15 years ago
Woah

Woah, that was seriously an excellent story, I was so turned on lol. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best thing i ever read

This was the hottest story i ever read. Cant think of another experience compared to what i felt while reading it. Good job, keep it up and... call me ,lol

gretawaldinandogretawaldinandoover 15 years ago
Woahhh

Pretty damn good.

hardnshaved2003hardnshaved2003over 14 years ago
ENCORE! ENCORE!

Please give us chapter 2!!!! What happens when Kids Introduce Mom to Friends?!

daggereyesdaggereyesover 13 years ago

Great job so far, looking forward to a bit of continuation on this epic adventure

JTW1978JTW1978almost 11 years ago
yo

Dude you must write about that one how you introduce your mom to your friends

WmsraubWmsraubabout 10 years ago
unreal

this would never happen , first I wouldn't of let my sister be man handled by every tom , dick , harry , as far as the mom is concerned its unresponsable on her part to join in on this

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

This erotica stretches the imagination to the extreme. As part of a group of five siblings growing up, I can attest that an older brother will never allow his younger sister to be treated as such (part of a gangbang) - a resounding never.

While I appreciate the entertainment value, I have difficulty believing the sister's magical sudden transformation from shy to brazen in lightning fast speed. Very ambivalent about Mom joining in...

Reb1861Reb1861over 9 years ago

i hope that you continue to write this story. with the mom going david and dawns friends for a fuck session.

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
So where is the next chapter ?

What happened at the next party then ?

Talk about leaving this only half finished ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not the kind of story I like. The brother has no love for his sister or his mother, just a juvenile dick that never stops.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

I like you. Fuck it. Here's 5/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very disturbing. Total disrespect for his sister and mom as portrayed in this story.

You don't gangbang someone as a virgin. No way she would have enjoyed this level of sexual activity with no previous sexual activity. She would have been in terrible shape both vagina and anal openings.

getthephenomgetthephenomover 1 year ago

This whole stolry had a creepy vibe from the start. But the kids raping their mother completely ruined it for me. This should belong in Non Consent category. I generally don't vote if i don't like the story, but I am giving this 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

this story is pretty confusing, rationally it's creepy, badly written, unrealistic etc but at the same time it makes me cum incredibly quick. It's like some conflict between my rational and pure horny side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

All of the stories on Literotica that involve deflowering a virgin, not just this one, involve breaking through the hymen and then the penis fits easily, even if it's 8 inches long and with thick girth. That's just not true. A virgin is VERY tight in every inch of her vagina. Even a penis of average length and girth has a difficult time getting in every inch of the way. And it isn't just the first time. It's like that the first 10 times or even more. A virgin couldn't take an 8 inch penis all the way the first time with comfort, let alone pleasure. Give these guys average cocks or give the girls pain fir several encounters. Be realistic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...