All Comments on 'Sis and Mom on my Casting Couch'

by sammbeltt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
hieratichieraticalmost 7 years ago
Very good

I would like to know what happens at the cottage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great work

The story telling is great

leglover13leglover13almost 7 years ago
nice story

Glad you included nylons. Very few stories include nylons. Looking for the next episode. Keep the nylons on Mom and teach sis the nylon effect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Boring

Just a narrator talking without anything engaging going on. Could make it past the first page. Even the sex was bland. I got to the letter the mom sent and called it quits. I'm being serious, there was nothing engaging about the writing.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Love it

I too love the nylons and some heels too would be naughty. Love to read about the trip to the cottage.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

i will never understand women.

so why was she so pissed at him?

why act the way she did?

i rated this a 5, thank you for the post

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not good

The male character was so disgustingly one-dimensionally thinking with his dick, whereunder he had no real hesitation as to exploit his young sister who had never done him any harm - rather to the contrary he had previously abandoned her for no fault of her own. For an author of erotica you should aim to create some arousal with the readers, which again is dependent on getting the readers to identity to some degree with your characters. But who on earth can identify with the moron you created??!! The only function this guy of yours has for me is as a giant put-off.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Don't know why Mom was such a Bitch. Many young men have fantasies. She could have treated him better.

Loved the fucking of his sister. I thought the ending was excellent. Mom realized how mean she was and the making up at the end was erotic and tender.

How about Chapter 2...The weekend with some 3-somes.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sequel Please

Would really like to see his secretary Priscilla, his sister Elspeth and his mother have a foursome with Danny, possibly at the holiday cottage.

jtw0978jtw0978almost 7 years ago

You have to tell Mom about the sex that dan and his sis had sex get 3 some going or a forsome with the secretary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please

Please add another chapter to this hot story! Five stars!

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Hot

Hot as Hell incest story. Five stars. How about another chapter about their holiday together?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Familiar

Wasn't this guy in the news recently?.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous