All Comments on 'Sis? Can I Have that Key Back? Pt. 02'

by rktktvi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ooops

pt. 01 is missing

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 5 years ago
Is this love or sadism?

After reading part 1&2 I am not so convinced that her relationship with her brother is love,the author even tho says its done out of love ultimately with the whippings and cock torture it just comes across as nothing more than cruelty.I mean yes its fine to play for a while but to deny the man she claims to love and care about relief is nothing more than an evil bitch.

I just can't recommend this story,because every story should atleast have a somewhat happy ending,this does not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Well, he has more patience than I would. I understand you (the writer) want to pull this along and use your talents with the story, but she needs to give him a break. She seems to like having her dominance over him, but then stated earlier in the story that they have been close for a long time. She needs (I think) to show some sisterly love and let him bond with her. Maybe you are leading to that or maybe she will keep using him. Only you know where this is going. I will keeping reading to see how you handle this. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I like where this is heading

Femdom incest on a whole is an under represented category so I am enjoying this. To me the best stories in this category are the stories in which it involves very few characters. In this story the sister and brother are enough. If you add for example the sister’s friend then it would lose the intensity that has been so well built up by the author. Sister has him guessing and she uses her sexuality to torment him. Like it! Using her sexual power to remind him constantly of his situation is hot. The possibilities are endless. Slave (doing chores), humiliation, her clothing, footwear, discipline (which you have introduced) and her doing that with a smug smile pulls the reader in. Bravo so far.

minorbotherminorbotherabout 5 years ago
Awesome!

Please write more... Can't wait to see where you take this :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
10/10

MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story, not a fan of the incest

I am really enjoying the chastity aspect of this story, however I'm not keen on the incest. Great story though, I will still read the future parts, I just imagine they are house mates instead. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Please continue but can you add puppy play ball busting more blue balls

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos9 months ago

Definitely excessive. They just began this path and she is already punishing him without them having fleshed everything out yet. And using wooden tools instead of her own hands the first time? She could have seriously harmed him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrktktvi@rktktvi
Just a somewhat average guy with family, dog, picket fence... that sort of thing. But I've got a wickedly dirty imagination and love to take it places I won't or can't go.