All Comments on 'Sis? Can I Have that Key Back?'

by rktktvi

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is very hot!

We are not usually into the incest stories, in fact we rarely even look at them, however this one is extremely hot! The title caught our attention and it was read and read again. This is a perfect fantasy for anyone who likes chastity along with tease and denial. Hope you continue the chapters. It might be better suited in the fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fun Teasing

I think sis needs to have him take better care of her, like forcing him to do a full body massage and then get her off again and again without his cock.

sheff2572sheff2572about 5 years ago
Definitely part 2

I enjoyed it and definitely looking forward to part 2.

peterrudepeterrudeabout 5 years ago

Need more, part 2 ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Holy Cow!

From a guy who would love to have a similar experience from his wife. Would it help if I begged to hear more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I hope for a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pt 2 perhaps...

Perhaps? You don't know whether or not to continue your own story? If that's the case, don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part 2

Great story, looking forward to part 2!!!<3

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 5 years ago
Not my thing.

Saying this story isn't my thing only means I can't possibly imagine why someone would get into it. That said, the writing was pretty good and I didn't find a lot mistakes. The rest of the reviews seem to like it, so carry on; I won't try to discourage you. I gave you 4 stars, 5 star stories are they type that blow me away. I read it through to see how this part finished. I'm sure you will do well and thanks for writing.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
yes

You absolutely have to do a part 2

akds1337akds1337about 5 years ago
Great Story

Looking forward to Part 2 if there is one! (Please let there be one...)

horny2doithorny2doitabout 5 years ago

Pretty hot and arousing ! Hopefully, Marcy's so horny she just has to check our his hard / caged cock. Hopefully, they will get together. Good plot, thank you.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Awesome story

Can't wait for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars

Nicely written; you should definitely do a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome story

Nice written story, hopefully you will write pt2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please!

Great story line, please may we have more of the same story!! Nice cliff hanger!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dam

Now that's what I call a hot first chapter, more to come please. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waiting for the next part.

I feel like poor Greg, in suspense, waiting to see what Marcy will do.

Nice story, well written. Please continue so we know Greg's fate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

I read this story as it was mentioned on the bulletin board as one of the best incest stories. Its not my kink, I wouldn't normally have sought it out, but fuck that was hot. I can't wait to see where it goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Magnificent

Loved it!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos9 months ago

Was good until she didn't return the favor. The least she could have done after he made her orgasm is to unlock him. Well, she fell asleep so he can just take the key.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrktktvi@rktktvi
Just a somewhat average guy with family, dog, picket fence... that sort of thing. But I've got a wickedly dirty imagination and love to take it places I won't or can't go.