All Comments on 'Sis-in-law Incentives Ch. 12'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good job!

I really enjoyed this series and am glad you circled back and briefly touched on Holly's infidelity to tie up that loose end. Keep up the good work!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Thank You for an incredible series

I knew Holly cheated, I just knew it. Loved how they are all going to stay together. I encourage you to write another series with the same people, I've come to care for them a Great deal. And can't wait for another submission from you.

JerkStoleMyNameJerkStoleMyNameover 14 years ago
Always a pleasure

You're awesome. Can't say much more, except that I look forward to any future chapters in the sagas you're already aware of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG!

I have been reading this series for a week. My wife and her girlfriend would thank you profusely if she knew this is why they've been getting it long, thick, and hard every night all night. You're a genious.

bradd50bradd50almost 14 years ago
Very Nice

Once again,great story...the only thing that was a liitle much was how many times this guy could cum in such short times...no human can get it up that often and cum that much...otherwise great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Series

Really good series. Just had to keep reading till the early hours to see how it ended. Keep up the great work.

FungiUgFungiUgover 13 years ago
Still awesome

It took me a while to get into this series: I found it a little too derivative of your earlier Jen & Me story, and I still struggle with the whole sneaking around behind the back of someone you love. I think the ending makes up for it though, and I have to admit the sharing element really works for me as a fantasy. Well written as always: a few editorial glitches, but I like your use of language and the story line. By the end of the series, I was won over to the point of giving you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
But What About

Holly and Denise and the "Reward Weekend"?

Aside from that, keep 'em coming (cumming?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

First series i ever read because i wanted to know what happens.

The only thing i am still interested in, was when and with who Holly cheated on Alex.

I loved the character of Jenny. Props to you.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 13 years ago
Terrific story

I loved the whole set up. The part with Jenny's early infatuation was genius.

The only thing I would have liked to see was a little less of the continuous resurgent hard-ons, and a little more detail about Holly's infidelities.

Over all, one of my favourite series on ever. I haven't voted on any of them yet so I'm gonna go back and vote on each story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thanks

I enjoy reading your stories and hope you do more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Continue

Please dont stop, I am addicted to this story, keep continuing on it...

anton2054anton2054over 12 years ago
That was HOT

THANKS, STORY WAS GREAT, ENJOYED IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot Damn

I'm going to order my hitachi wand right now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are the best!

You are definitely my favorite writer on Lit. I read lots of stories, all different genre, and vote after each one, but by far my favorite author is Tx Tall Tales! I too live in Texas, and I think we are close in age, so I like to think that I have met you at some point in time, but just don't know you write on Lit! I have enjoyed all your series, and all your short stand alones too. CvN is a great story line, although a little far-fetched, but that's what makes it fun. Pool Payments and Sis-in-law are much more believable, and for that reason are probably a little more fantasy fodder for me, although I can't quite figure out how I could get my husband and I to live out some of this stuff and still have "normal" lives with three kids and all that goes with it!

I am glad that you take the time to write so many wonderful tales for us, your appreciative readers. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sisters

are you planning on continueing this story or is it done?

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 11 years ago
Damn

Fantastic story thank you please by all mean keep up the amazing work. Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best Saga Story Ever!!

Honestly, I'm starting to think every chick name Holly is a cheating slut. Anyways, long story short I paid her back with her best friend.

P.S. I know it's a story only, but in my mind I wish Alex treated her like whore and told Jenny she was her senior Wife and lover, not that second plate trash Holly. Lol:P

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sex/Love

Great writing, very enjoyable story. Regardless of how great the sex is, the love is the cement that in the end holds this series together, and that's the secret ingredient that lifts this series to another level, IMHO. Once again, outstanding job.

LarryArcherLarryArcherover 11 years ago
Loved it, as usual!

You are the man, my idol. As a fellow Texan, I salute you, even considering the fact that you are a sick and twisted pervert. From someone who has been there and done that, I enjoy your stories as being very realistic and believable. Well at least 90% believable!

joep01joep01about 11 years ago
Great story and great writting

Loved the story and how it unfolded. Yeah, I am sure you can get a couple more chapters out of it and it would still be great. The Mexico trip could be a chapter in itself.

Thanks for your great writing.

phileruppphileruppabout 11 years ago
Great Stuff!

I've read a few of your series now, and I'm a huge fan! Just wanted to give ya another thumbs up :)

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 11 years ago
Good writing is....

This.

Clear to read, realistic action, thoughts, emotions, sometimes animal nature takes over, but with some control.

I love realistic doubts in characters, drives and fear in balance.

I have a wonderful partner like Holly, and count myself lucky. Nearly messed it all up, but now value that freedom even more.

Can't wait to read your other work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Impossibly great!

You're a erotic writing hero! I read the entire series in one marathon Saturday session, and still want MORE!

My heartfelt admiration, sir!

houstonbicouplehoustonbicouplealmost 11 years ago
Agree with Others

This is a great story. I, too, am a fellow Texan. I've had the good fortune to have an open sexual relationship with my wife's two sisters, all with my wife's blessings. But even though all the girls are bisexual, they've never had sex with each other...that I know of anyway.

I really got my rocks off with chapter 12!

Bill Lanier

zobsi1zobsi1over 10 years ago
This is a very sex filled story

This was a very good story, and I gave 5 stars at every step. Personally, I enjoy stories with less sex, and more character development, but for those who love to read the sex scenes, this story is among the best; there is a lot of sex, for sure.

Sam37Sam37over 10 years ago
Amazing tales (or is that "tails"?)

I started with TMTH. I added it as a favorite story, and you as a favorite author. Then I found this story. I actually prefer the shorter installments.

Please keep up the good work. This is a superb story. If only I could move these ideas from fantasy to reality!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I usually avoid stories with many chapters, just lazy, I guess.

However, I read the first chapter and I was sucked in (to coin a phrase). I agree with the main character deciding to be faithful to his wife and one other except for the parties where everything and everyone was open game. Personally I was never involved with but two women at a time and my wife bowed out of the sex part in 1998. She was not fully aware of the relationship I had with the other but never asked. She had told me many years ago that if she ever asked me something like that again (I admitted to an indiscretion once and she didn't like knowing) to just lie about it so I have done so if anything ever came up. Wise woman and we have been together a loooooong time. Thank you for writing this story.

I am getting too old for much of that stuff now but it was surely fun while it lasted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great series

I gotta say, this truly is an awesome series. I generally don't read long ones like this. I usually actually just watch something or read a very short story and call it good. But this one was really good. I actually got into the story line. Im gonna read some more of ur work now. Hope its as good. Thank u.

darkdance69darkdance69over 9 years ago
I really enjoyed this one

I gave it a "5", I would have loved to hear how Tammy could have fit into the mix. She could have been a "for fun only/non-serious" participant who was comfortable moving on. I also would have not minded Beth giving Eric the boot and moving into an unconventional relationship with Dawn and JT as well.

I can see how it was a good place to end it though. It is a great fantasy and an awesome read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bravo. Bravo. Encore

read all 12 in one day. Great stuff. You are definitely one of my favorite authors

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great tale

Thanks for tying up the important loose ends about Holly and Jenny, and not letting Alex be so stupid as to mess up his incredible new fantasy life. Who wouldn't want to be him right now!

1lobo11lobo1over 8 years ago
Wife cheating

This guy must be pretty slow. I knew his wife was cheating way back when she came into the bedroom and dropped to her knees to give him a blowjob. But with him already giving it to sis n law I thought he was gonna leave her. Good thing he didn't .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Illustrated

This story has been illustrated and may be read at http://www.illustratedlovestories.com.

Over_StimOver_Stimabout 7 years ago
Fun to visit

Enjoyed my visit to sis in laws world

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

Most of the story was decent except the parts with JT, I can't imagine willingly sharing women with another man I detested those parts.

I also have no idea why he doesn't at least want to know who Holly banged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great Story, I love all your characters specially Beth, Please tell the story about her

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nope.

As soon as she came back from her "trip and jumped on his dick I knew she had been fucking around.especially after he mentioned she never did it before.no wife who doesn't feel guilty as shit starts sharing her friends around all of a sudden.personally 2 girls is fun adding more dick to the party is a huge turn off for me.maybe I'm just greedy.but the biggest issues for me would be the kid.as soon as she came clean I'd be looking for a paternity test.if the kid wasn't mine wild sex or not shed be gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Subtitle

Clever subtitle, love it. "White Christmas" is a fantastic movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Easier than you think

Ib_says: if you're actually *there* you'd be surprised at how open you can be about sharing, it's when people screw around on their own that it's far easier to get jealous. And honestly this guy is sticking it in anything that walks, he's got no grounds to be pissed off.

Tell ya something else, having a dude friend there to hi5 & know what you're feeling is fucking awesome, ain't nothing sexual about that bit; just good buds bouncing fun off each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I know it has been said...

...but you are a genius! I love your stories, and this particular series was the best so far, nice plot, steamy hot sex, good characters and well, to repeat myself, hot steamy smokin’ sex.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another Great story

You do so well in getting a series together that makes sense, not just repetitive sex. Add a great handle on how to write a good sex scene and it makes it perfect. I do hope you finish up some of the obviously open ones at some point, I get a bit too invested in the characters.

Keep up the good work and if you ever feel like getting into a story about non-standard makeshift toys and webcams or public places, I'll be here waiting to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot, sweet consent

I love the continuous consent. The way you bring in people’s emotions and have them work stuff out is so much more interesting and satisfying than just sexual geometry. I loved Convenience vs Need also, for the same reasons. The humor is welcome too. Thank you for the pleasure you provide.

druss1965druss1965almost 6 years ago
Fantastic as usual but...

I really wish you'd get someone to properly check your stories. In quite a few you'll suddenly get a name wrong or even use the character name from a different story!!

It's very jarring, especially when we're so involved with the story.

Thanks as always. Don't know if you read these comments anymore but we'd love to see you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking A

Superb for me reading it(hope you had fun writing and sharing the story).

Great series, now am off to binge read all your other ones. Keep on keeping us salivating and horny, much obliged to have had the privilege of meeting your work

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhabout 4 years ago
Loved this!

Loved this story!

Sorry to see it end

One of the very best here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another fantastic series!

I loved this series! Thanks for your work in crafting and sharing great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story telling, good job

Skipper600Skipper600over 3 years ago

Great series! Thank you. Keep on truckin'.

beach_bouybeach_bouyabout 3 years ago

I'm late to the saga, but loved the entire story line!

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
This saga has been sitting out there for a long time

But it is not been hurt by the ageing

I can almost believe the whole story line

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I expected Jenny to want Alex’ baby. Other than that great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. I believe you did it all. It would make a great movie, someday!your editing was good, grammar too. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man, The Plot Is Good I'm A Bit Disappointed That Holly Ever Cheated On Him But She Admitted It Herself So And Promise. So Overall This Is Good He Did Have A Harem Like Life 🤣

Experienced70Experienced70over 1 year ago

This series was really great! I liked Alex's introspection on his sexual activities with other women and decided it was not worth his marriage and relationships. I loved the denouement with Holly and her sister. I really love the fact that your stories all reflect love with each of the characters. Your stories all end up on a positive note which makes me feel good. I love all of your stories. You are one of my favorite writters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was incredible to read and fun to imagine. Even if I hope Julie gets an occasional entry into the fun to get her kid with Holly's blessing.

The characters have depth, concern for each other, and are well rounded humans. Also sexy as hell.

marsbar15marsbar15about 1 year ago

WOW! I'm liking it far too much!

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work! A fantastic fairy tale where everyone lives happily. Funny dialog...

Gym52Gym5212 months ago

EXCELLENT 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

An incredible tale, most chapters have been a beautifully created individual story, in which the central characters have taken on a life of their own. These individual stories have all felt as if they could easily happen in most communities especially those with high earners and business owners.

Congratulations on a brilliant piece of work.

sexiipapiisexiipapii9 months ago

By far, one of THE best sagas i have read on here. Each chapter was easily 10* for me. Thank you for sharing your incredible talent with us

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES