All Comments on 'Siss the Bride'

by theonewhowas

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CindyAmourCindyAmouralmost 9 years ago
Can relate

Ok. I freely admit, as a teen, secretly crossdressing whenever I had the chance, I absolutely has fantasies about my stepbrother. I still do. Would be an absolute dream to stand beside him in a wedding dress.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 9 years ago

Oh my god, this is just perfect!! Why can't I have a brother to make this too? I would be the proudest most obedient sissy slutty wife in the world!! (well, I do already have a cousin, he knows I am a t-girl and we are pretty close, but he also already has a girlfriend, although I could be an infinitely better girlfriend, lol)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Wedding March

Here comes the bride!

Dressed up with class

Bro's gonna jam his big cock

Up his ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

Great story! I love it! Please post more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lovely

Having been bred many times in my life, my forever desire has been to be the Bride of a 2 Gurl couple. Thank you for this submission. I look forward to reading more. I love being the Gurl that I am and will often orgasm, while on my back, nyloned legs up and spread, when my partner shoots inside of me. This is the most wonderful experience there can be. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Powerfull

Just wow. This was really exciting and even artistic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Guess they won't pass GO when they go to jail.

MakehandpartyMakehandparty25 minutes ago

Ophelia, beautiful name for a sissy! Great story!! I wonder if Bro is going to share little Sis with Dad, or better yet Mom is Dad's little "Sister", and the adopted the boys when they were young and feminized the younger boi. Wouldn't be great if that was the Father and the Sissy Mother's plan all along?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous