Sissy Downfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well girl, don't hesitate. You know what is expected. Get on with it".

I lean forward until my lips touch its head and run my tongue all over it savouring the pre cum coating it. Slowly I move forward wrapping my lips around it and sliding down its length until the tip enters my throat and I have its full length inside me. I slide back along its length very proud of my new found ability to take the length into my throat. Back and forth I move my head and sucking as hard as I can all the while. Soon I hear an intake of breath and feel a spasm through the length of the clit. I position my mouth so that the cum will land squarely on my tongue. Large globs of yummy cum overflow my tongue and flood my mouth forcing me to swallow in order not to spill any. I continue to suck until the last drop is extracted and the pull back to release the deliverer of my feast to the open air.

"About time you finished little girl. Now it is my turn to feed you some breakfast" a deep voice growls from the doorway. Spinning my head around I see a huge bear of a man standing in the doorway smiling wickedly. He is dressed in white pants with a chef's tunic above them.

The assistant hurries out of the way and is replaced by the chef standing before me as he unzips his fly and slides his pants and under shorts down his legs

.

"Oh my god" is all I could say as before my eyes was the biggest cock I had ever even imagined. In its semi flaccid state it was two inches thick and ten inches long. How was I ever going to suck this monster? He sat down and gripping it in his let hand, lifted it up and presented it to me while pulling my head forward with his right.

I opened my mouth wide and just managed to get the still soft head between my lips. Feeling me hesitate he forced my head slowly forward so my lips slid down the shaft. It reached the top of my throat and could go no further. Over half its length was still outside my mouth. The pressure was released from my head and I was able to slide back off it until only the head was still in me. My head was once again forced forward until I could take no more. The monster was starting to harden as I once again pulled back. I could feel my lips stretching tighter and tighter. In the background I could hear the assistant giggling.

I was pushed down onto it again and it grew again as I pulled back. I felt that the corners of my mouth were splitting. My mouth was completely filled with it and I could not suck as my cheek muscles were stretched to maximum. I hoped that he would soon cum as I didn't think I could take much more. After a couple more strokes it seemed to have stopped growing but not before I tasted the salty taste of blood in my mouth when one corner of my mouth split open. Back and forth I was forced to go for what seemed an eternity until finally he held still with just the tip in my mouth and I felt it spasm on my tongue and then flood my mouth with his seed. I couldn't swallow fast enough to contain the huge quantity and some slipped past my lips and oozed down his shaft. Once drained he pulled out and said "Lick the last of it off me you clumsy girl".

I ran my tongue along its full length until it was clean and then sucked the last drops from the tip.

He stood, pulling up his pants as he did so, saying "Fix up your make up and join us in the kitchen in five minutes".

I was left alone to dab the blood from my mouth and re apply my lipstick. This done, I left the room and headed to the kitchen I found that due to the height of my heels, I could only take short steps. I felt quite weak both from a lack of food and from the tightness of the corset.

"I guess you would like some breakfast?" the cook asked as I entered.

I nodded.

"You are not allowed to eat until you have delivered the mistresses their breakfast" he said. "Sit over there while we prepare their trays".

I sat and waited thinking that all I had eaten in the last twelve hours was cum.

Eventually the trays were ready. The assistant took one and I the other. I followed her along the hall to a flight of stairs which I climbed very carefully as I was fearful of falling. After knocking on a door we were summoned into a sumptuous bedroom.

The two mistresses were seated at a table on a covered balcony overlooking the garden. They wore matching translucent white wraps and white high heeled slippers and nothing else. Their naked bodies were displayed clearly through the thin material.

"About time you arrived" said the mistress.

"Sorry Mistress" said the assistant "but the maid insisted upon sucking all the kitchen staff dry thus delaying the breakfast.

Both mistresses laughed at this. "Don't worry dear. She will be punished for her greediness".

We unloaded our trays onto the table and the assistant was dismissed.

"Kneel down here beside us while we eat, maid" the mistress ordered.

I did so and soon found the tiles to be quite hard on my knees. My stomach rumbled at the smell of the croissants that they were eating.

"Are you hungry maid? I thought all that cum would have filled you." They both laughed.

"Yes mistress" I replied looking at the floor.

"We don't want to over feed you because from experience I know that large doses of hormone tend to increase weight. Therefore, we will restrict your intake to compensate. They tell me that cum is high in protein". They both laugh again.

"If you beg like a dog we will give you some scraps".

I put my hands up and pant pretending to be a dog.

Both Mistresses turn in their chairs and face me with their knees spread exposing their slits to me.

Breaking off a piece of croissant the mistress says, "These taste a bit plain for a begging sissy like you. I think a little woman juice is needed to add some spice".

With that said she wiped the morsel deep through her slit and through it in the air for me to catch. I caught it well and eat it quickly enjoying the spicy taste.

The young mistress repeated the procedure but made the catch much harder so I missed it and it fell behind me.

"Eat it off the floor, bitch". The young one said.

I turned to do so and was kicked hard in the behind so I nearly landed on my face. I picked up the food with my mouth swallowed it and turned to see my mistress pull a piece of croissant out of her cunt. It glistened with here juice. As she threw it on the floor for me to retrieve my younger tormentor pushed a slice of toast inside her.

After I had eaten the one off the floor the young mistress leaned back and indicated that I should eat the toast straight out of her hole.

The toast was sodden with juice but tasted fine. Seeing this trick my mistress followed suit end I spent the next half hour eating from their pussies.

Eventually they tired of the game and I was told to stand and receive my instructions.

"Firstly you are to pick up all our soiled clothes from yesterday and take them to the laundry. Latter when you have time you will wash all the delicate clothing by hand and the rest by machine. After drying you will iron those that need it. You will wash your own at the same time. Mid afternoon I have arranged for you to receive some training in some womanly arts such as make up and deportment. You will receive your hormone injection at this time. This evening I have friends coming over for dinner and you will be a French maid and serve them for the evening. After your training session you will have some time to prepare for the evening. You will give yourself several enemas in case some of my friends decide to use you in that way. Then you will dress yourself and get the kitchen slut to do the final lace up. Be ready to greet the guests at seven o'clock and bring them to the lounge room. Now go and get a tray and clear the table".

I picked up the dirty clothes and took them to the laundry. Picking up a tray from the kitchen I returned to the bedroom to take the dishes away. The mistresses were on the bed in sixty nine position busily licking each others slits. They ignored me as I cleared the table and left.

I left the tray in the kitchen and was about to leave when the cook said "Don't go just yet I want to adjust something on your skirt".

He showed me four small hooks around the hem of the skirt and corresponding loops at the base of the corset. This allowed the front, back or sides of the skirt to be held in raised position giving easy access to whatever part of me was desired. He hooked up the back of my skirt exposing my panty clad bottom which he slapped hard as he sent me on my way to start the washing.

I put the clothes on to wash then hand washed the bras, panties, suspenders and stockings by hand. The cook managed to slap me on each trip through the kitchen.

Each trip through the kitchen is a nightmare as I am carrying a clothesbasket, my scantily clad bottom is exposed and I have no way to protect myself.

The weather being warm, most of the clothing dries quickly so I carry a load to the laundry for ironing. Having placed the basket on the floor I am startled to find the kitchen hand, Sue, has followed me. Putting her arms around me she pulls me close and kisses me deeply. Her tongue probes all through my mouth as she draws the kiss out for an eternity. I feel her hand slide over my bottom until it finds the tip of my clit. She caresses the end of it through my panties running her fingers over the slippery head. Next, I feel her hand inside my pants insistently kneading and massaging the clit tip until I know I must cum soon.

"Stop mistress has forbidden me to cum without permission and will punish me if she finds out'. I whisper.

"That's your problem, not mine" Sue snarls cruelly as she turns me away from her and bends me forward over the washing machine.

Pulling my panties down she kneels behind me, takes the head of my clit into her mouth, and sucks hard. My restraint stops her getting any more in her mouth. My clit is emitting a continuous dribble of juice and my breath is coming in short gasps induced by the constant leakage. Restricted, as it is in the restraint, the clit cannot swell as it wishes but tries to stiffen anyway. Suddenly I can hold it no longer and what little cum left after the continuous dribbling squirts into Sues' mouth, which continues sucking until the last drop, is swallowed. Standing up she gives me a vicious slap on the behind and leaves silently.

I kick my wet panties from around my ankles and throw them in the dirty washing basket. Then, trying to run, I head to my room to repair my lipstick and replace my undies. My high heels and tight lacing makes running impossible so I make an easy target for the cook as he chases me repeatedly hitting me with a long handled spoon.

He stops chasing me at the door and I escape to my room.

Once in the relative safety of my room I look through my panties drawer and select a pale pink pair of bikini briefs. After removing my shoes with the impossibly tall heels I slip the fresh panties on and put my own sandals on, with the more manageable heels. I unhook the skirt hem from the corset hoping that the change to lower heels will make me fast enough to evade the cook.

I repair my lipstick walk quietly to the kitchen and gingerly peek round the door. Sue is nowhere to be seen and the cook has his back turned. I make a dash for it and reach the laundry unscathed.

I have just started ironing when I hear a sound at the door. Turning I see the cook advancing carrying a leather strop and a plastic shopping bag. Grabbing me firmly he forces me to the washing machine and bends me forward over it. I fear the worst.

"So you think you can evade me, slut. Well I will soon slow you down. Don't move or I will cut your clit off."

Kneeling behind me he attaches a leather cuff to each ankle. There is a short chain between them. I know that my steps will be very short now. Next he pulls my panties down and I feel something hard forced into my bottom. The object is cone shaped as I feel it gets larger the further in it goes. I am stretched to the limit until suddenly it is inserted fully and I close behind it only now feeling a small diameter tube through my hole. I do feel rather full inside. I realise that he has fitted me with a butt plug. He steps back and I hear the swish of the stop as it races toward my naked bottom. Then the pain starts as over and over he whips my already punished bottom. I scream and try to run but am so slow with the chain between my ankles and the feeling of fullness in my hole that I make a very easy target. Once I am crying uncontrollably he stops.

I sink to the floor sobbing. He stands over me laughing loudly.

"Better get on and finish the ironing as the mistress will call for you soon".

I iron for about a half-hour and am nearly finished. I have at last stopped crying but I know I must repair my make up before I go to my mistress.

The cook appears at the door and says "Go and fix your make up. I will have a tray ready for you to take when you return. Taking short steps, I head to my room only receiving a playful slap as I pass.

The make up repair takes some time as the tears have made a real mess. I return to the kitchen to find a tray loaded with sandwiches, cakes coffee and soft drink.

"Take this down stairs to the play room. It is through the black door in the garage." The cook says.

I take the tray and when I reach, the stairs find that I have to take one step at a time, as the chain between my ankles is only just long enough to allow this.

Upon reaching the door I place the tray on a low table next to it and knock. I hear muffled screams from inside, which get much louder as the door is opened by the young mistress. I pick up the tray and enter a well-equipped dungeon like room. The screams have been replaced by sobs. I place the tray on a table just inside the door, which is shut behind me. Surveying the room I see a selection of hooks chains rings and other devices set into or hanging from the far wall. A rack is set up over near the right hand wall and a large selection of whips; crops and other torture tools hang from the left wall.

In the middle of the room is the source of the sobbing. Now dressed in super high heeled white pumps, white stockings hooked by suspender straps to a tight corset which leaves both her clit, bottom and breasts exposed hangs Sue. She has obviously been having hormones for some time as she has quite well grown breasts. Her arms are pulled up toward the ceiling by a rope through a pulley so that her feet just touch the floor. Her left bottom cheek has red stripes from being whipped.

The mistresses are dressed identically in black leather. Thigh length boots over stockings suspended from leather corsets with metal studs accentuate their beautiful figures. Their breasts are bare and they wear brief black G strings to cover their slits. Their menacing beauty takes my breath away.

"Sit over there and watch what happens to girls who defy me" my mistress orders. Pointing to a high backed wooden chair with arms and studded leather insets for back and seat, positioned near the rack. Various leather straps are attached to parts of the chair. The seat is saddle like with a raised ridge in the middle.

I hesitate when I see how sharp the studs on the seat look. A quick slap on my behind gets me turned and seated very quickly. The studs are not sharp enough to cut but dig into the skin quite painfully. They irritate my already punished bottom and stick into my clit and balls through the thin material of my briefs. The raised centre increases the pressure between my cheeks forcing me to spread my knees to relieve the discomfort. The relief is short lived as I am quickly secured tightly with leather straps which allow no movement and increase the pressure of the studs against my delicate parts.

"Do you know why Sue is to be punished?" I am asked.

"No mistress".

"Watch the video screen and tell me which episode has caused her downfall".

On the screen a series of clips are played. The first is of me sucking firstly Sue's clit and then the cooks cock. Next we see Sue fondling me through my panties and then sucking me to climax.

When the screen goes blank I say "is it the last scene mistress"?

"Of course it is, you slut. Didn't I say you would be punished if you climaxed without permission?" she asked, and then slapped me hard on the face.

My mistress steps back and folds her arms under her breasts. I am in awe at her beauty.

"I know Sue forced her attention upon you and that you protested to stop her, but I could see you enjoyed it and didn't struggle very hard to stop her. You will soon realise that, in your position, any pleasure will be matched with an equal dose of pain. I am sure that the punishment will soon be looked forward to as you come further under my spell and become more female than male." She smiles and turns toward the sobbing Sue, who, seeing her coming starts to struggle against her restraints.

Her words to me are strangely calming and the discomfort I feel between my thighs seems to reduce as I watch the beautiful forms of my mistresses as they glide about the room with their bottoms undulating and breasts jiggling. I wonder if I will ever look a little like they do.

"I think we will move our attention a little higher on her body" my mistress says to her young consort as she pinches Sue's nipple between her long ruby nails.

"Oh please, no" pleads Sue.

"Oh yes. Can I do it?" asks the young mistress rubbing a bamboo cane gently over her own pubic mound.

"You have been a good girl lately so you may start on her. Only on her left breast though. Save the other for me." My Mistress smiles.

Without hesitation the young tormenter swings and lands a perfect slice across the top of the breast. Sue screams and the sound of the next blow is unheard. The mark left, however, is easily seen directly below and parallel to the first.

"Beautiful shot. See if you can keep them all so neat and tidy. You are learning well my little lover."

Thwack. Another lands in line with the last as she works her way down the breast toward the nipple. Her accuracy is amazing considering the struggle Sue is mounting against her bonds.

"Don't hit the nipple as I have a special treat in store for them" shouts the mistress above Sue's frantic screams.

The next blow bypasses the nipple and she continues to colour the lower portion of the breast.

Finally her work is done and she steps back to survey her handy work. She giggles and gently rubs a finger between her legs over her clit. The gusset of her panties is wet with her juices and a shine is obvious on the inside of her thighs above her stocking tops.

Sues breast is completely red save for a narrow stripe across her nipple. She sobs uncontrollably as she hangs against her restraint.

"What are you planning for the nipple?" asks the youngster with a wicked grin.

My mistress holds out her hand. In it is a small metal device with four metal prongs clamped together. When she squeezes the back of the device the prongs pull apart allowing them to clamp onto a small item. Having spread the prongs she positions it over Sue's nipple and let's go. Sue sucks in her breath as the prongs bite into her soft pink flesh. There is a small ring attached to the end of the device.

"It doesn't hurt too much yet as the prongs are not too sharp but wait and see what happens when I hang this weight from it" mistress comments to her companion.

Mistress hangs a weight from the clamp. The prongs bite into the tender flesh. The nipple stretches to twice its length. Sue's eyes bulge and she screams.

After some minutes she calms a little.

"If she keeps still the pain subsides. But watch what happens if she struggles".

She pinches sue hard on her other nipple causing her to struggle. The weight starts to swing causing Sue to scream again from the pain.