Sissy Downfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next I am led into a tattoo and body-piercing parlor. A big, bear of a man ushers us through to studio where the work is to be done.

"Remove your skirt, blouse, panties restraint and bra" mistress barks.

"Oh, very nice canvas to work on" says the bear when he sees me exposed wearing only shoes, stockings and suspender belt. "Lie face down on the bench and I shall begin".

Although terrified of what is about to happen I comply, as I must.

"Tell me where to begin?" says the bear.

"On the left buttock I want; please whip in small letters, on the right I want; please cane and just above the bottom crease put please enter at will with an arrow pointing down" my mistress requests. Then place a ring into the top of each buttock just a little away from the crease.

"My pleasure" he laughs and begins.

One painful hour later I am told to turn over. "What about the front?" he asks.

"Just the piercings will do for now "is the reply.

Quickly he secures my ankles and wrists to the corners of the bench with leather cuffs so that I can only wriggle. Expertly he pierces my nipples and belly button and inserts large rings into each. There is a little blood from each but not much and very little pain.

"Any thing else?"

"Just the usual restraining ring" mistress answers.

I soon feel the needle entering the loose skin on the lower side of my clitty just below the head and then of a ring about one inch in diameter and quite thick being inserted.

"That will do for now. You can get up and dress. Use your old restraint until that heals. Then we will use the ring to hold your clit out of the way" my mistress commands.

"A favour please" asks the bear "can she suck me off as part payment as these jobs always make me horny".

"Ok, it's about time she used those new lips for their intended use" smiling "go to it slut".

Dropping to my knees in front of the bear I ease down the zipper of his pants and find a ten inch long two inch wide monster ready for action. Starting with some kissing and licking I gradually work my mouth over the head and start to suck. I can taste his pre-cum when suddenly he grabs the back of my head and forces it all the way into the depths of my throat and holds until I gag.

"I love the feel of those gagging contractions" he says as he slowly withdraws.

He repeats the procedure over and over until I am exhausted and he finally cums in my throat. Pulling out he is still ejaculating so that some sprays onto my chest and runs into my cleavage.

"Fix you lipstick. But don't clean the mess off your chest as I like the look and I want the hairdresser we will visit shortly to understand what a slut you are." Mistress laughs as she pays my tormenter".

As we walk through the mall I imagine that everyone can smell the semen that is drying on the tops of my breasts. I certainly can. The occasional whispered "slut" can be heard from some of the women as we pass. If they can't smell me they can certainly see the ring in my nipples through the thin bra cups.

Mistress leads me into a hairdressing salon where I am quickly seated and being inspected by a young male hairdresser who says"lovely stain on your boobs, you should be more careful whilst eating". Turning to mistress he asks"what style would you like?"

"I'll leave it to your judgement to come up with colour and style to suit her" she replies.

"As she is obviously a slut and clumsy when eating, I think platinum blonde and big curls are the answer." He smiles and asks "may I feed her once I am finished?'

"Certainly, but only if I am happy with the job."

Mistress leaves me there and heads off to the shops as the hairdresser starts his work.

I have always found that getting a haircut is quite relaxing and by the time he was finished and mistress returned I was almost asleep.

"The look is perfect" says mistress "you may now have your reward."

The shop by this time is shut to the public and I am lead to the back room where other hairdressers of both sexes are tidying up and preparing to leave. Without any embarrassment he forces me to my knees and pulls his moderately sized penis out of his pants and pushes it towards my face. The others in the room gather around to watch as I slowly start to lick around the head. Within seconds it is fully erect and I wrap my lips around it and slide them up and down the shaft taking the whole length of it down to my throat. Being of average size this task is not hard and I find the whole task quite pleasant. All too soon I hear him gasp and taste the salty cum on my tongue. I manage not to spill a drop as I swallow it down.

I lick the last of it off as he withdraws, saying "well done you are learning to eat like a lady."

The whole salon erupts in laughter. As Mistress then leads me out into the mall and back to the car I hear one of the girls in the salon say "oh what a slut she is to do that in public."

We begin our journey home with the usual ritual slow drive in the curb lane so that I am on view to all the pedestrians. I am starting to enjoy having people look at the new me but soon we are onto the faster roads to the house.

"I have a surprise for you at the house" Mistress says with a laugh. "You friendly barman is now going to be under your control to do with as you wish. I have transformed him into a slut maid to be used and abused by you and my guests. Would you like to hear what I did to him?"

"Oh yes please Mistress" I gush.

"Well, he had pretty much the same as you. His face has been feminized, he has breasts and all his body hair is gone. But I have made a few enhancements to make him more usable. His teeth have been removed to make his oral performance better, I had his balls removed but left his cock so that it is obvious what he was before. With the hormone treatment and some other drugs he has become quite subdued although he hates what I have done to him and what I make him do. He arrived home yesterday and I had the cook rape him as soon as he stepped through the door. Last night I invited some well hung friends around and they made use of his mouth and arse until the early hours. He could hardly walk back to his room."

Mistress dialed a number on the car phone, which was answered by the young mistress. "Hi, we are nearly home, have the new slut ready for inspection when we arrive. I want his new mistress to be able to see the modifications we have made to him." She hangs up.

I followed Mistress up the stairs into the house and through into the living room where the young mistress was waiting with the ex bar tender. I cold not suppress my laughter when I saw what had been done. His face was feminine but not particularly pretty. His lips had been pumped up so that they were out of proportion to the rest of his face and the false teeth behind them were black.

Dressed only in a corset, suspenders, black stockings and impossibly high heels I could see the other changes. An enormous pair of breasts, at least double Ds dangled over the top of the corset with large heavy rings through the nipples. The penis looked quite strange without any balls behind it and with another heavy ring pulling it down towards the knees. Mistress ordered him to turn around and I saw the familiar tattoos, inviting a whipping on each cheek and another in the middle which said 'enter here no lubricant required".

"On your knees, bitch and prepare to suck your new mistress" Mistress ordered. As he complied Mistress indicated that I should free my clitty and let him satisfy me. I approached him, kneeling in waiting with his teeth now removed and unhooked my cock restraint. As quickly as possible he started to suck very hard hoping to bring me off quickly. As soon as I was totally erect I pulled out and asked if I could tri the other entrance. Mistress smiled and nodded ordering him onto his hands and knees.

Spreading his cheeks I could see that he was quite red and raw from previous penetrations and took delight in forcing my way in as fast as I could. I could hear his intake of breath as I entered and he moaned with each thrust that I gave. After pounding away for some minutes I felt close to climax so asked permission to return to the mouth to finish. Permission received I withdrew and started to fuck his mouth once he had turned around. As I started to cum I pulled back to his lips so as to cover his tongue and then pulled right out so that some landed on his chin and dripped onto his breasts.

Mistress smiled "you are learning fast how to treat your slave. Now you should punish him, as he has not thanked you for letting him serve you. Take him to the dungeon and make him scream. We will watch on the closed circuit system."

I lead the hapless slut to the dungeon, planning what particular torture will inflict the most pain. Positioning him facing a wall I secure each of hi wrists to a chain hanging from the ceiling and pull him up until his feet are barely supporting him. Using a spreader I force his legs apart so even more weight is on hi arms. I use light chains from his nipple rings to pull his breasts towards the wall. Very gently I start to stroke his cock and am pleasantly surprised to see it become erect.

"That could be useful later" I say to myself.

Once it is fully hard I hook a chain with a weight to the ring in the end and drop it. The chain takes up before the weight hits the floor and he gasps as his erect cock is pulled roughly down.

His eyes follow me as I move to the rack where the whips are stored and select a heavy cane. Upon returning I place a blindfold upon him and step back to administer the caning. Standing well back I swing so that the tip just touches his left buttock as the cane passes. Sucking in his breath and jerking at his bonds from the shock forces him to pull away from the wall thus putting tension on the nipple chains and pulling the nipple rings painfully. His movement also causes the weight hanging from his cock to swing and stretch that ring also.

Deliberately missing him with the next blow I enjoy watching him avoiding the swing and once again putting pressure on the nipple and cock rings. I alternate between full hits across his bottom, just catching him with the tip and complete misses. Soon he is sobbing wildly which just spurs me on to continue hitting him. I eventually need a rest and pull a stool close and sit to contemplate my handy work. His bottom is red all over with welts of different length.

"I haven't done a very neat job" I say. "Would you like me to change over to a paddle so that you are an even colour?"

"Oh no" he sobs.

"OK, I will use a leather belt instead" I laugh.

The end of part One. More to come.