All Comments on 'Sissy for a Day'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Great story

Different strokes for different folks! I know this may be a one-off, but I'd love to read about a group at home with hubby sucking black cock and wifey taking it in her cunt. And he will need to eat that cream pie. Could become a regular interracial experience for the couple with all the variety of possible experiences enjoyed. Loved your story, Jas! Five Stars!

Hornybiman67Hornybiman67over 5 years ago
Great

As always a great and hot story by you. Love your writing.

Bh76Bh76over 5 years ago
Wow

Nice twist with the wife’s bukkake. I was expecting hubby to have to clean it up. Lol.

formyqueenspleasureformyqueenspleasureover 5 years ago
love it

as always, great presentation, great character build up. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Psychology of Cock!

You described my exact feelings about cock and my obsession with its anatomy and the psychology of cock-worship in the first few paragraphs :)

Fantastic story from start to finish!

ndeavourndeavourover 5 years ago
Sometimes it seems you're a man

pretending to be a woman pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman - your of male psyche is asontishing, and youa delight in kink is enviable. This marks a very happy halloween.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

As always you have raised the bar in writing. I love your writing and the way you make your characters seem so real. It has been a long time fantasy of mine to dress like a girl on Halloween and have sex with a real stud. I never had the nerve to do it or a woman I trusted to tell. Some things just have to remain a fantasy, but I can keep fantasizing and who knows what the future may bring.

mayishaveyoumayishaveyouover 5 years ago
Great story

I love it that my wife knows i love to dress also.Now we have a great marriage we share ourselves with other people but we always do it together and it's always with the same people we do have more people that want to join us. I hope you will continue this story so we can read about all of susans fantasies.

JackallsJackallsover 5 years ago
Hot

That is a very hot sissy story

Mag58Mag58over 5 years ago
Knicker wettingly good

Wow 10/10 as usual

xploring96xploring96over 5 years ago

As a bottom faggot bitch myself it is amazing how close you are to the way I'm feeling when I'm being used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whoa

Always the best characters. Great story makes me think more about cock.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
I'd love to do this with my wife

I wish my wife knew that I'm a crossdressing cocksucking faggot bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!! I'd love to have hot sexy fun with my wife like this. Please tell more stories like this one -- it got me so hot I shot cum in my hand and licked it all up. I'm such a fag.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 5 years ago
Great

Very good story I have never throught about cross dressing but I do remember putting my sisters under pants and tucking my cock between my legs when I was a teen. And now later I have put my wife’s on a couple of times rubbing my cock in them. Maybe I have some feelings that way. Good story Jasmine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You are

Still one of my favorites on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Oi! I had to shite, but this story was so bloody good I tried to hold my pucker whilst I wanked and when I cummed, my arse exploded and I shit my chair. You owe me a new chair!

Just4funeddyJust4funeddyover 5 years ago
Great scene

Fantastically put together. A great fantasy being put into words. Would love to get "used" like this. Lasted until page 3 until I had my own sticky mess to clean up.

blazing69saddlesblazing69saddlesover 5 years ago
Very sext Halloween

What a hot story...a couple sharing some hot cocks....only thing missing is both of them sucking together,,,,,love that idea.....hmmmmm

jim3128jim3128over 5 years ago
luved it

great story,really enjoyed how they both agreed to have fun together,had me stroking my cock all the way through it,my foreskin got a workout and my dick luved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wowzer

This is one very hot story. I loved it. The role play and sissy slut adventure was great and the big black cock spit roast sealed the deal completely for me. My first cock was a big black cock on my 21st birthday at an adult book store. I had never been to one and being away from home living in a city by myself I decided to go and check it out. I ended up at one owned by a big black man Mike. When he saw my ID he saw it was my birthday and I was at legal age for my first visit. He showed me around and took me in the back to the video booths and gave me some tokens told me how things work and said this to me,”have fun tonight on me but know this that a white boy like you can get cum drunk back here very easily from big black cock and end up here all night taking black cock. I went in a booth not sure what he meant and in no time a big black cock popped through the wall with the guy saying help me out buddy. And strangely I could not turn away or say anything. I just went to his cock and started sucking

Smalls83Smalls83over 4 years ago
Loved it

This is the first time I felt compelled to leave a comment. I loved this story the excepting wife the great plot and very hot. More stories like this please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
cock sucking

when i was fifteen i tried sucking black cock and loved it, i sucked black cock till i got married at age twenty two. my wife eventually found out qnd loved it. she had me dressed as a sissy and sucking black cock again, then one birthday while sucking cock, she had the guys fuck my cherry ass. she has since fucked the black guys who i sucked off and i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wish I was the sissy

My first comment here is a tribute to the story because I actually came without touching myself just by reading this super hot sexy story. And I did it twice, that too after alot of immense self control. This is a true testament to this story and your writing. I even crawled like the sissy at times because I truly did become the sissy in the story.

Please keep this up and continue writing sissy stories but without falling into the trap of the wife becoming a bitch (your wife truly seems to care for her husband, just like the ones in the dreams of all us sissies).

Love ya!

NC_EricaNC_Ericaalmost 4 years ago
Anaother HOT sissy and BBC story. Thnk you!

I imagine nearly all sissies love your work. I have for many years. It's so easy to find myself in your stories. Be they becoming a gurl, or simply a straight white man, discovering a need to please black cock. Please, keep them coming.

Erica ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One of the greatest story of sll time.

julian069julian069about 3 years ago

So much kinky Fantasie, wunderbar! Kisses

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I too will never see Scooby Doo in the same way!💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a natural born sissy (born without balls) I was prancing around wearing my older sisters panties and dresses. Needless to say, my parents lost their shit on me. But at 5, I had the operations to lower my balls into the sack, against my will. (unfortunately, I would love to have lived my life without them, just a tiny limp clitty cock, a natural born sissy eunuch).

My first cock was black, and seemed to be the most natural thing I could do, was to suck him to completion, which I did several times. I also dressed for many men, loved getting facials, being sodomized etc, but never able to share that with a woman.

I've had the spit roast thing done to me in a public area of a gay bath house, and I did cum from getting fucked. That was the biggest load I have ever released to date.

I should/could write a hot story or two, which are real, not fantasy.

Love the story. Thank you.

curious4cockcurious4cockalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story! One of my fantasies is to be a sissy for dozens of men and get filled up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

typical SSLtrash

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

469. Probably should have skipped this but I’m trying to read them all.

goodnabor789goodnabor789about 1 year ago

Oh, to have Susan as my wife. My most fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don’t know how I ever missed this but damn, you sure know how to make a story funny, kinky, and hot! 12⭐️!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50757 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...