Sissy for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And for ten minutes she shaved my legs. It felt so weird, yet I remained hard the entire time.

Once done, she gave my cock a quick jerk and ordered, "Stay."

"Woof," I joked.

"Interesting choice of language. In fact, you may be getting it doggy style tonight," she teased before she bustled out of the bathroom.

Was she going to peg me tonight? Had she bought a strap-on? Fuck, was I horny.

She returned with a pair of orange thigh high stockings, a colour I didn't know existed, and dropped to her knees in front of me.

"Are you dressing me?" I asked.

"Yep, you're my Barbie Bitch," she informed me wickedly as I sat on the edge of the tub and watched my hot wife roll hot nylon stockings up my sexy shaved legs.

"In a crossdressing world," I sang awkwardly.

"The following is a public service announcement: you are not allowed to sing," she said.

"Fair enough," I nodded.

Feeling 'my' nylons slide up my legs felt really nice and made me feel sultry, sexy and feminine.

She then leaned down and sucked my cock for a few seconds before standing up and ordering me, "Come back to the bedroom."

"Yes, I probably should get some underwear on and a skirt," I joked.

"Or a thong at least," she said, leaving the bathroom.

I followed her back to the bedroom and watched as she went to the bed and grabbed a pink thong I hadn't noticed before. She handed it to me and said, "Put this on."

I did.

She then grabbed the red skirt. A skirt I realized was very short and, like her skirt, would display my thigh highs completely. "And this," she added.

I did the skirt.

"All right," she said, grabbing the wig. She put it on and assessed, "Almost perfect."

"Almost?" I asked.

"Bathroom again," she ordered.

I followed her back in and watched her as she applied eye liner and ruby red lipstick on me. Not garishly she explained, like a guy dressing like a girl for Halloween, but properly, as if I were a real girl going out clubbing and wanted to look my sexy best. Then some blush and perfume.

"There," she said happily as she looked me over.

I turned around to the mirror and gasped, "Holy shit."

"I know, you look adorable."

"If I didn't have an Adam's apple," I said.

"Agreed," she nodded. "Let's go."

"Where?"

"A costume party."

"Where?" I repeated.

"For me to know and you to walk into blindly," she winked, as she added a finishing touch, "Your heels are in the living room."

"I have heels?"

"And they match your skirt," she said, as she slipped into her four-inch blue heels.

"Well, they'd better," I joked, "a girl doesn't want to go out in mismatched apparel after all," as I went to put on my heels... which, by the way, I had worn a lot back in high school when I wore my mom's lingerie.

I put them on and joked, "They fit."

"Of course they do," she said, as we went to the car.

Twenty minutes later, after she'd refused to tell me where we were going a dozen times, we pulled up to a club called The Dark End. I asked, "Why here?"

"It's the perfect place."

"For what?"

"You'll see," she replied mysteriously, teasingly, all sing song.

"Why am I worried?" I asked.

She shrugged, "Because you should be. But I'm doing this all for you and you'll thank me later." She then got out of the car and so did I.

She took my hand and we headed into the club.

At the door my wife paid the cover, fifty bucks, which I thought was crazy steep, and we walked into the club, two hot girls, hand in hand.

"Oh my," I said, as I perused the club.

"Like?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said honestly, as I looked around to see there were a lot of black men here.

"I think you'll love it here," she added, as I started checking out Adam's apples and realized my wife was possibly the only real girl here, although there were lots of gorgeous girls who shared my gender.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked, as I saw a pair of legs sticking out from under a table where two black men were sitting.

"Today is your hall pass," she said.

"Seriously?"

"What happens at the Dark End stays at the Dark End," she promised.

"You sure?" I asked again, not able to believe she was implying I could suck some black cock here.

"I insist," she said. "I want to make your fantasy come true."

"What about yours?" I asked.

"You can turn me loose some other day," she said, slapping my ass and leading me to a reserved table for four.

"You reserved a table?" I asked.

"Obviously," she said, as I looked across from me and saw a white older man wearing a short Cinderella dress crawling across the floor with a collar around his neck and a leash attached, being held by a large black man in a pirate costume.

A waiter in a bow tie and a pair of bowtie boxers asked us what we wanted for drinks. My wife ordered for us, ordering me a cosmopolitan... the girliest drink in the world.

"Ever see a guy get fucked in person?" Susan asked.

"Just in porn," I said.

"Look over there," she pointed to the dance floor.

"Oh my," I said, as a chubby white man in a prisoner outfit was bent over a waist-high cubic box and being fucked hard by a skinny black man dressed as a zombie.

"He's really drilling that bitch," Susan said.

"Is that turning you on?"

"A little," she admitted as she watched.

Curious, I asked the question I couldn't have fathomed asking before this past surreal week, "Are you saying you want to see me get fucked?"

She looked me in the eye and said, "Honestly I don't know yet; but I do know I want to see you at least with a mouthful of black dick."

"Oh my God," I gasped, stunned to the core.

"If you do manage to get a big black cock in your girly ass I imagine you'll be screaming exactly that," she purred, giving my cock a squeeze.

The waiter returned with our drinks, and a minute later two black men both dressed as Black Panther characters joined us, one of them sitting beside each of us.

"Hey ladies," the guy beside my wife greeted.

"Hi," Susan smiled.

"Can we get you two another drink?" he asked.

"Sure," Susan agreed, even though neither of us had even touched our first drinks.

The guy waved to the waiter and then said, "I'm Markus, and my friend there is Bex."

"I'm Daphne," my wife said, "and this is Velma."

"I see," Markus said, before asking, "So what brings you two here tonight?"

"My sissy husband wants to suck some big black cock," my wife answered as I was taking a sip of my drink and then choked at her blunt honesty.

"Does he now?" Bex said, examining me up and down.

Susan explained, "I found a bunch of panties, pantyhose and butt plugs in the garage, and then found thousands of Tumblr sissy pics and black cock hypno videos, so I figured I may as well make his fantasy into a reality."

"Butt plugs?" Markus asked me.

"Just one," I whispered, shame burning through me even though my cock was as hard as a rock.

"So you want to upgrade to a real person's cock in that pussy of yours?" Markus asked me.

"I don't know," I whispered.

"She's shy," Susan explained.

"Maybe she needs to see a black cock up close and personal," Bex suggested.

"I think you're right," Susan agreed, before ordering me, "Take out his cock, slut."

Being called a 'sissy' earlier and now a 'slut', and especially by Susan, stirred mixed emotions in me. On the one hand I was worried I'd lost her respect; I mean I'd thought the crossdressing was a kinky idea of hers and that perhaps she was going to peg me... but now her words sounded rather ominous, especially since she'd admitted she didn't know how she'd feel about watching me get butt fucked. On the other hand, this was my ultimate fantasy, and knowing my wife had set it up and was here to support me felt amazing.

I pulled Bex's cock out from under the thin fabric and stared at it. It wasn't hard, but it was big, even while flaccid. God, I wanted it in my mouth.

Susan leaned over to assess his cock and instructed, "Don't just stare at it, sissy. Get it hard."

I still couldn't believe my submissive wife's dominant words, but I didn't argue as I began to stroke it to life.

"Jesus Christ girl," she sighed dramatically. "Cock suckers don't stroke a cock, they suck it." She pushed my head down towards the cock.

Admittedly I desperately wanted to suck that cock, but we were in a club full of people. A club where it was unlikely I would know anyone, but still. Yet, with my face inches away from this black cock and my wife's hand shoving my head, I did what I craved to do: I took the big black cock in my mouth.

"There ya go, sissy, show that BBC why you were born," my wife encouraged me. It was then I realized, or deduced, she must have at least skimmed, or even read, quite a few of my saved sissy gifs.

"That's hot," Markus said, as I began to make his friend's cock in my mouth harden. I realized as I felt it growing that I'd never sucked a cock before it was already stiff. Feeling it harden because of my mouth really added to the moment. It was my mouth getting him hard! The fact my wife's hand was still on my head making sure, I guess, I wasn't going to stop because she wanted me to do this, added even more heat to the experience.

"That's it, faggot," Bex said, a term I didn't like, being more derogatory than sissy or cock sucker, although I don't know why I thought this was so. "Get it nice and hard."

I couldn't believe how amazing it felt to feel this chocolate wonder getting completely hard in my mouth. Once it was completely erect and had grown to easily over eight inches and thick, I began bobbing. The good news is that sucking cock is like riding a bike: no matter how long you stay away, you don't ever forget how. That said, this cock stretched my mouth wider than any of the cocks I'd sucked all those years ago and it was slightly longer.

"That's it sissy, worship that black cock," Susan ordered, "show him why you'd rather suck his dick than eat my cunt."

"I can help you with that," Markus offered, his tone smooth.

My eyes went wide as she refused the generous offer, "Not tonight, thanks. Tonight is all about my sissy."

"The Pit would love you," Markus said.

"And I would love The Pit," Susan replied, speaking a language that made no sense to me.

"Yeah, and you could send your sissy next door to The Dark Side and we could entertain her there while you get your own freak on," Bex offered.

"A generous offer, but my sissy and I haven't even talked about my fantasies yet," Susan explained, as I kept sucking, listening to the strange conversation and concluding The Pit must be a bar for white women to suck and be fucked by black cock, and The Dark Side must be for people like me to do the same. It then occurred to me she was right, we hadn't ever talked about her fantasies, at least not in any depth. I then realized how selfish I was being. Was her fantasy black cock? An orgy? A lesbian encounter? I then realized these were my fantasies for her I and cursed myself. I would have to ask her how I could make her fantasies come true, and soon.

"Have you talked about watching your sissy get spit-roasted?" Markus asked.

"Not in those terms," Susan said, and added, "but tonight he has free reign to be a complete submissive sissy slut for black cock, so if you want to spit roast him and take his anal cherry and he doesn't run screaming out the door at the idea, I imagine all you have to do is take it."

I couldn't believe my wife was offering my ass to a black stranger. I also couldn't believe how badly I wanted to feel what it felt like to be spit-roasted. I knew that running out the door wasn't in my immediate future, although screaming likely was.

Susan then asked, "Cock sucking sissy Velma, do you want Markus here to take your virginity?"

I quit bobbing on the cock in my mouth and answered with lust dictating every word I said, "God, yes."

"God, yes, what?" Susan questioned.

"God, yes, I want Markus to shove his big black prick in my cunt while I suck Bex's massive black snake," I said, using words I had read many, many times... as I became the main character in my own erotic story.

"Main floor?" Markus asked.

"Definitely," Bex agreed, pointing to his cock for me to resume sucking.

Susan asked, "Are you going to fuck my sissy on the dance floor?"

"Is that okay?" Markus asked.

"Sure," Susan agreed, as if she were my pimp and could have me do whatever she wished, although no cash transaction was involved, "but I would like one thing in return."

I was curious what that was.

"Anything," Markus offered.

"Are there any lez sluts here who will go down on me while I watch?"

"I'm sure we can find you one," Markus said.

"Is that okay, sissy?" Susan asked. "Do you mind if some dyke munches on my cunt while you get spit-roasted by two big, black cocks?"

I sat up and looked her in the eye, letting her know she had all the power, "Yes Mistress, you can have anything you want, anything at all."

"Good, sissy," Susan nodded, as both Markus and Bex stood up. Markus's cock was out and already hard. I wondered if Susan had been stroking it. Markus's cock was longer than Bex's, easily nine inches, but thankfully thinner.

"Come with us, sissy," Markus ordered.

Susan added, "Follow your masters."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, following these two big cocked black men. My own cock was equally as hard as theirs, but smaller.

As soon as I stood up from under the table, she ordered, "Knees."

I obeyed, more humiliation coursing through me as I looked around and saw the club had gotten much busier.

"Crawl behind your masters like a good sissy," my wife ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered weakly, as I began to crawl towards the dance floor where some people were dancing to some terrible bass-driven song.

Bex was sitting on the dance box, which was about the height of a chair bottom, his cock still out and ready. I crawled over to him and found I was at the perfect height to take it in my mouth.

"Sissies and gentlemen, it's spit-roast time," a male broadcast-quality voice declared through a microphone. Hoots, hollers and clapping echoed around me as I realized I was about to get ass fucked for the first time in front of over a hundred strangers.

"I brought along some lube," my wife offered, appearing out of nowhere as I looked back and saw Markus advancing behind me, lance at the ready. "It's his first time and all."

"Lube her up, Daphne," Markus ordered my wife.

I watched as my pretty redhaired wife flipped up my flimsy excuse for a skirt, pulled down my thong and poured lube on my ass. She then surprised me yet again as she slid a finger inside my ass and wiggled it around. She then added, playing to the crowd, "Shit, she's so tight."

"Not for long," Markus declared, which got more hoots and hollers.

"Here's your dyke, ma'am," said a guy I hadn't yet seen, who was followed by a black woman in her forties with huge tits and wearing a nurse's outfit, who then dropped to her knees and crawled a few yards to my wife.

"She's cute," my wife approved.

"May I lick your cunt, Mistress?" the black woman asked submissively.

My wife replied, "Absolutely! But in just a minute."

The black woman knelt at my wife's feet as Markus ordered Susan, "Put my dick in your sissy's ass."

"Don't you mean her cunt?" my wife asked, as she grabbed his big long cock.

"That's right, her cunt," he corrected himself, as my wife positioned his prick at my ass, or rather at my cunt.

"Do you want this big black cock in your cunt, sissy?" my wife asked, as she rubbed the cock up and down my ass cheeks.

I didn't care who was watching anymore, I didn't care what I was called, I only cared about getting ass fucked. I answered, "Yes, Mistress, I want that big, black cock deep in my cunt while I suck another black cock like the sissy faggot slut that I am." There! I'd even called myself a faggot in front of a hundred people. I was on board for this!

"And, my dear sissy spouse, do I have your approval to use this slutty hot lesbian to get me off while I watch you become a bimbo fuck slut for black cock?" she requested formally.

I knew she was talking nasty because it turned me on, but she was also slyly asking my permission to get her pussy licked. I nodded, "You may use any slut you wish, Mistress."

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she positioned the cock at my butt hole.

"Get sucking, faggot," Bex ordered, grabbing my head.

I took his dick in my mouth as I felt Markus's cock attempting to push inside my back door. "Relax, sissy; this is going to hurt at first."

I tried to relax as I felt another push and then suddenly he was inside me.

And my ass was on fire!

I likely would have screamed if I hadn't had a cock in my mouth. Yet even as my ass burned, my cock ached, and I felt a chill shooting up my spine.

"Oh yes," Susan purred, "take it all, sissy."

Every time I thought he couldn't possibly go any deeper, he went deeper... the pain continuing to burn inside.

Finally my wife declared, "All in!" Then after a moment, she ordered, "Now fuck the shit out of my sissy."

"Yes, ma'am," Markus agreed, as he grabbed my hips and began fucking me with a will.

I moaned like a bitch in heat as I was fucked. Slow at first as the pain continued to course through me, yet my body wanted more.

My wife then ordered, "Come and nurse my cunt, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," the black woman replied happily, as I wanted to smile at my wife's words... but couldn't because my mouth was busy sucking on the wide cock.

"Harder Markus, my sissy wants to be fucked like the bimbo black cock slut she is," my wife ordered a minute later, as I noticed she'd been fairly consistently referring to me as a 'she'.

"As you wish," Markus agreed, beginning to really slam into me.

I screamed, as he reached new depths in my no-longer-virgin-and-never-again-the-same ass, "Holy fuck!"

"Harder," Susan ordered, as I tried to look around to see her getting pleasured by a woman, but Bex stood up, grabbed my head and shoved his cock back in my mouth and began face fucking me.

"Enough of this haphazard sucking," Bex told me, as he grabbed my head and slammed into my mouth so hard his balls were slapping into my chin. I gagged at first, but then focused on breathing through my nose, which was a nice distraction as my ass got used to being pile driven by nine inches of stiff black meat.

"Face fuck the slut," Susan shouted above the tumultuous room, sounding totally aroused from watching me get used.

"I already am," Bex laughed, as he used me roughly.

"Lick my asshole, slut," Susan demanded; fuck I wished I could see that.

For a minute I was face fucked and ass fucked in both ends roughly, until Bex grunted and shot his load down my throat.

I hadn't swallowed a load in a dozen years, and it still felt as exhilarating and tasty as I recalled. Once he was done, he pulled out, slapped my face with his cock and said, "Thanks, bitch."

"Thank you for face fucking me, Sir," I replied, sounding completely pathetic.

At last I urgently turned to check out my wife sitting on another dance block, her legs spread, with the black woman between them while she jerked off a very large black man dressed as a penguin, yes as a penguin. She told him, "My sissy's mouth is open now if you want to use it."

"I don't mind if I do," the black penguin said, as he waddled over to me and offered me his smallish cock. Apparently not every black cock is a massive fuck stick. This one was actually smaller than mine. Plus, his big belly made it hard to reach.

He sat down and I took it in my mouth as Markus kept fucking me.

"When you're close Markus, please come and shoot your load all over my face," Susan requested.

"You sure?" Markus asked, as her words piqued my interest.