Sissy for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her fantasy is a black cock orgy, and mine is a bukkake," she revealed to everyone and to me for the first time.

"Well, that can certainly be arranged," Markus agreed as he kept pumping into me; the pain had begun to fade and my pleasure was growing.

I sucked my penguin for only a couple minutes while Markus continued ravishing my ass with an impressive amount of stamina until the fat guy grunted, pulled out and shot his load all over my face.

My wife scolded, "Hey! All the loads are for me."

"Sorry," the fat guy apologized as he finished on my face and shoved his cock back in my mouth. I sucked for a few seconds, hoovering up any last-minute man cream I could retrieve, the pain in my ass now pretty much gone as my cock raged with pleasure even though it had remained untouched this entire time.

As soon as he pulled out and moved away, another rigid cock was in front of me. This one was huge, ten inches or maybe more. I looked up and the guy with this massive member was a nerdy looking guy dressed as Urkel. I looked back down and took it in my mouth just as Markus pulled out.

I couldn't resist. I let the cock slip out of my mouth and turned to watch Markus hop onto the dance box and furiously stroke his cock right in front of my wife's face while the black woman continued to lick her cunt.

"Come all over me, stud," Susan begged, her mouth wide open.

"Oh yeah, fuck," he grunted, and shot rope after rope of cum on my wife just as another cock slid into my ass.

I looked back and saw a well-built black man in a football jersey fucking me.

"Get back to sucking," the skinny but hung Urkel nerd ordered.

I obeyed and was back to being spit-roasted again.

After a couple of minutes, as now I was really enjoying the ass fucking, I don't know what came over me, but I began bucking back on the cock in my ass wanting to feel it go deeper, wanting to show myself off as the biggest sissy slut ever.

"Ride that cock, cowgirl," Susan encouraged me, as I became a human rocking horse.

And I did, bouncing back on the cock in my ass and then bouncing forward, throat wide open, devouring as much of the cock in my mouth as I could. It felt so liberating just to let go and be an unconditional sissy slut.

"Oh fuck, suck on my clit, I want to come while I'm watching my sissy get pounded," Susan moaned loudly; I could tell she was close by her gasps and cries.

God I wanted to watch that, but I was rather preoccupied by the two cocks I was eagerly pleasuring, even as I felt my balls boiling. I wondered if I could come just from getting spit-roasted.

"Fuck!" she screamed, a few bounce-backs of mine later as the lesbian obviously got her off.

I don't know what it was, the anal fucking, the spit-roasting, my wife reaching orgasm from a black lesbian, both our faces covered in cum or the entire situation, but suddenly I groaned and came all over the floor.

"He just came," someone said, "no hands."

"Now that's a true faggot," someone else said.

"Now get over here, Daphne," the guy behind me ordered, "my load is close."

"Yummy," my wife purred, as I assumed she obeyed the order.

I got to bouncing back and forth again, wanting to work these cocks over so my wife could receive the loads. Finally, they both pulled out within seconds of each other and I got to watch as they both hurried to face my wife, who was now on her knees right beside me, and I watched her get two massive loads all over her face.

"Bukkake time!" the broadcast voice sang out, and I was pulled up onto just my knees beside my wife and within a few seconds there were at least twenty black men surrounding us.

"This is really getting out of hand," my wife whispered to me, her face dripping with various guys' cum.

"True, but is it what you want?" I asked back.

"Yes," she nodded.

"So let's go for it," I smiled, as a score of men stroked their cocks at us.

Then for the next twenty or thirty minutes my beautiful wife and I got coated in cum: our faces, our hair front and back, our dresses, our thigh highs... everywhere! I have no idea how many loads I took, at least a dozen, and I know my wife took twice that before we were left on the dance floor coated in a lake of cum: on us, in us and around us.

Markus handed us a few polaroids and explained, "In case you want to remember this."

"Can you take one more?" my wife asked.

"Sure."

Susan wrapped her arm around me and told me, "Smile for the camera."

I did and we got one more photo with us both cheek to cheek, grinning girlishly and drenched in cum.

She then leaned over and kissed me. Very wetly, and I'm not talking saliva.

I kissed her back and when she broke the kiss I said, "I love you so much."

"I love you too, my sexy sissy," she smiled, as she got up, pulled me up and took my hand.

Markus handed us the last photo and I looked at it and said, trying to be funny, "Jinkies."

Susan looked at the picture and laughed, "What I wouldn't do for some Scooby snacks." She then licked some cum off my face. "Ruh-roh!"

"Scooby Doo will never be the same for me," I laughed.

THE END

Happy Halloween to those kinky couples... kisses.