All Comments on 'Sissy Gets Outed'

by nancyvasquez

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A quick return!

HEEEEEEYYYYY! Nancy's back with another cliched, bullshit "Big Black Cock" extravaganza! Ever get the impression Nancy's imagination is kind of...LIMITED? Kind of like her sorry-assed writing skills!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I support coming to accept who you are.

I do not support abandoning children. Want out of an unhappy marriage because it is deceiving who you are? Sure

Don't abandon the kids. They need emotional and financial support. Leaving them will just end up making them have a messed up adulthood as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This was just awful

Did he go to the Police and have the guy thrown in jail? He certainly had all the evidence he needed? And the real man crap? This must have been written by a twelve year old moron. Awful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
At least you're consistent!

Nancy and her one-track mind. Another big black cock.

As predictable as another dip-shit story by Nancy Vasquez, the gong show performer of TG literature, if you can call her literate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fuck off you would be bitches!

I never read one of Nancy's stories before, so fuck off. It got my ass-cunt horny for cock, that's all that counts for me! That, and wanting to suck the big black cock, which looked like the last black cock I sucked! Jealous, wanna be bitches?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A response

"I never read one of Nancy's stories before, so fuck off. "

Woooooo! You're mad! Because some reviewers think Nancy's stories are shit. There are always uncritical types out there who respond to buzzwords like "big black cock."

It got my ass-cunt horny for cock, that's all that counts for me!

If reading that piece of garbage gets you hard, you have bigger problems than you realize and so does your "ass-cunt." You must not think past the end of your dick!

That, and wanting to suck the big black cock, which looked like the last black cock I sucked! Jealous, wanna be bitches?

No, not jealous, wanna-be dimwit. You want to suck the big black cock? You wouldn't know the difference between a black cock and a garden hose. So it looked like the last black cock you sucked. You probably would suck a dildo and get upset if nothing squirted out.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
happy for you

I'm happy that you finally decided to come out and admit that you are gay. It's actually great that your wife is supportive and doesn't want you to leave. Being able to explore your gay sexuality while still living with your family sounds fantastic. That's exactly what I wish would happen with me. You see, I'm a closet gay CD who regularly sucks cock and gets fucked by men. I haven't "come out" yet but your story has inspired me to maybe talk to my wife just like you did. Hopefully she'll be understanding and I can then openly enjoy my gay lifestyle.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

Every time I read this story it turns me on so much. I found another excerpt that spoke to me:

"One thing I knew was that I had a nice ass - one that did not belong on a guy. I also had a nice little set of tits that no guy should have either."

That's me !!! I have a nice sissy faggot ass that is made for fucking. I also have some "manboobs", some roundness to my tits that aren't quite totally female but definitely enough to fill my A cup red bra.

Please tell more stories. I love this one every time I read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous