Sissy Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made the rounds though the living room before moving into the dinning room. There were a dozen or so people in the room as well and I had to meet them all. In the rec. room there were more people and thankfully Tally let me walk down stairs. I did have to crawl back up the stairs when we were done.

Once we were back up stairs Tally was speaking to a man name Pete with me kneeling at Tally's side. Pete looked down at me and asked Tally, "Since you just started with this slut has it been with any one else?"

Tally laughed before saying. "Oh no I met him at the club last night. After I introduced myself to him he told me to call him Master. Could you imagine this worthless sissy wanted to be called a Master."

Pete smirked at me and said, "Obviously you taught him his proper place. Did it take a lot of beating to make him come to heel?"

"No he was quite easy," Tally told him with a pat on my head like she would do to a dog. "One zap from my stun gun and he was all mine. After that he never knew what hit him."

Pete rubbed his face as he stared down at me. There was a gleam in his eye and I saw his cock twitch slightly before he said. "So he's still probable fighting with himself on what this all means."

Tally looked down at me and said, "Oh I'm sure he thinks once I release him tomorrow he can go back to life the way it was. Little does he know he will always remember being a party slut. It's something they never forget and always want to try again."

When I looked back at Pete his cock had harden quite a bit and it had grown by four inches. I could tell he had a big cock just by how much it had grown already.

Pete's hand subconsciously moved down and stroked his cock while saying, "May be we should get him started on his road to degradation. You know how I just love breaking someone's will. I'd like him to remember I was the first real man to fuck him."

"That would be a great idea Pete," Tally told him with a giggle to her voice. "Do you want him alone or do you want him right here?"

A wicked smile came to his face before Pete said, "Definitely right here where everyone can see. This way your sissy will know everyone here knows he's just a cock sucking ass fucking sissy."

Tally jerked on my leash and said, "Suck his cock sissy. I want it nice and hard so he can fuck you properly."

I knew I really didn't have a choice but deep down in my subconscious I knew this was wrong. I didn't want to suck his cock and I certainly didn't want him to fuck me. Even thought Tally did much the same to me earlier I couldn't let myself do him. Besides even though Tally really was a man her female appearance seem to deceive me into thinking it was okay to have sex with her.

I just couldn't allow myself to have sex with a man I couldn't allow myself to be used that way. At least not with out a fight. So I boldly said. "No I won't."

I didn't have to look at Tally to know I just pissed her off. I did feel the pain as the first bit of her riding crop came down on my ass. My ass burned with the first lick of the crop. After four more, well placed strikes both cheeks were on fire.

Pete grabbed me by the hair and said, "Thank you for that sissy. Now I can teach you what a real beating feels like." He turned to his slave and said. "Go to Mistress Tally's play room and get me a paddle and several lengths of chain. On the way back get me a barstool from the rec-room." The girl bowed reverently before leaving her master's side.

Once the slave was gone Pete turned his attention back to me. I didn't see it coming as his hand slapped my face. The blow was so hard I saw stars before my eyes and the side of my face stung from the blow. I barely registered the first blow when I felt a second one on the other side of my face. I put up my hands to protect myself, but Tally started hitting my ass with the crop. I dropped my hands to protect my ass.

By the time Pete's submissive came back with the barstool and the paddle I was nearly unconscious from the abuse I had been subject too. Between blows I beg them to stop but neither did as they continued to slap me and whip me.

Once Pete's slave was back I was bent over the barstool seat and my legs and arms were chained to the legs of the stool. Pete stood on my left side and asked, "What are you?"

I tried to think of what he wanted me to say but I wasn't quick enough for him so he started paddling my bottom. If I though Tally's paddling this morning was bad I was mistaken as I soon found out Pete hit me much harder. His blows felt like ten of Tally's blows and I could almost feel the skin on my ass tearing.

After ten of these blows Pete asked once more. "What are you?"

I still didn't know what he wanted me to say but I wanted to say something. So I said. "I'm a sissy boy, a cock sucking ass fucking sissy boy."

Pete laughed evilly before saying, "You almost have it right Slut but not quite."

Before I could say anything else I was hit ten more times with the paddle. This time the pain was searing, as it seemed to engulf my entire body, even my teeth felt each blow. My tender ass hurt so much I cried like a baby and as each blow was stuck I screamed out.

After ten more blows Pete asked once more what I was. This time I said quickly but submissively, "I am a sissy slut. A cock-sucking ass fucking sissy slut whom only wants to please you."

I waited for the next set of blows but they didn't come. When I opened my eyes I saw a very long very hard penis right in front of my eyes. I knew it wasn't Tally's as it was longer and there was a growth of dark hair at the base of the cock. When I looked up to see who it belong too I felt the tip touch my lips. As I saw it was Pete standing in front of me my mouth open and my lips surrounded the head of his fat cock.

Pete stroked my cheek gently as his cock moved into my mouth at the same time he said. "See sissy if you had just sucked my cock when your mistress told you too you wouldn't have to suffer all that pain. Now suck me good and get my cock all wet so I can fuck you sissy ass." To his sub he said, "Take that butt plug out I want him to feel me as I take his sissy slut ass."

As he started to fuck my face I felt the butt plug being removed from my ass. At first it felt like my ass hole was wide open and it would never close but after a few minutes I could feel it start close but soon the only thing that occupied my mind was the long hard cock that was being thrust into my mouth.

At first Pete was slow and gentle only shoving his cock in a few inches. His cock was two and a half inches thick and about ten inches long. I thought to myself that he could be a porn star just by his cock alone. Looking back on it I now realize what a beautiful cock he had.

When he first started I had problems with his thickness, as it seemed to fill my mouth to over flowing. I dreaded the though of having to take it into my throat as I was sure it would gag me. Pete just worked in a few inches till I was accustomed to him before he tried to really fuck me.

I was trying to suck his cock while he moved in and out of my mouth and for the most part I think I did a good job of it. But once he started to push his cock into my throat I did little more than to seal my lips around the shaft and hold on.

That seemed to be all Pete wanted as he continued to thrust his cock in and out of my throat. At first it was a struggle to keep from gagging as his cock as it was so thick, but in a few minutes I learned to relax and just let it happed. I had to learn also to time my breathing for when he wasn't in my throat and even though I went with out air a few times I learned I could handle it.

Pete fucked my mouth for a few minutes before he pulled out and walked behind me. At first I thought he was going to rip me open but when he pushed his cock into me it wasn't that bad. I had learned not to fight it as I really had no other choice and fighting would only cause more pain.

When I decided not to fight him I concentrated more on how it felt as he slid his cock into me. It really was a nice feeling as I felt his cock fill me. It was something like going to the bathroom but in reverse. I also learned that was a very pleasurable feeling as he started to move in and out of me. Before I knew it I was moaning quite sweetly on every thrust. But I couldn't moan to much as I had another cock shoved into my mouth.

As I looked up to see who I was sucking this time I realized I didn't know his name. I had been introduced to him earlier but I couldn't remember his name. His cock wasn't near as long as Pete's was, nor near as thick. But what he lacked in size he made up for in thrust. I also enjoyed sucking his cock, as it wasn't choking me.

After a few minutes of this double fucking I felt Pete leave my ass and I moaned at the loss of his cock. At the same time the man in my mouth left too as he moved to my backside. Before he could slide his cock in my ass Pete was standing in front of me with his cock hard and ready. The head looked thicker than it was earlier and it was a deep red. With out being told to I slid my lips over the head. Only then did I realize where it had been only recently.

I had no time to worry about where it had been as the next second Pete groaned hard and I received my first taste of male sperm. Pete's cum was slightly bitter and very salty. It was thick as heavy cream and he seemed to fill my mouth. After he caution me not to spill any I swallowed down his load. I didn't have time to savor his load for as soon as he pulled out of my mouth someone else took his place.

That was my role for the night. Someone would fuck my mouth till the man that was fucking my ass was ready to cum. They then would switch so I had to drink their load. I lost count after ten men came in my mouth but I was sure it was closer to thirty times someone came in my mouth after fucking me.

When I was released from the barstool I thought the ordeal was over but I was only put into a new position. I was laid down on a coffee table on my back. While some man was fucking my ass several women came and sat on my face. I thought it was for me to lick their pussies until I realized that their pussies were filled with sperm. With out even thinking about it I cleaned their pussies till there wasn't any sperm left. When the women were all serviced I next had to clean out several of the other submissive slaves. There pussies and their asshole were also filled with cum and I clean them as well even the male slaves.

By the end of the evening I had swallowed so much cum I didn't even think about it any more. I hadn't eaten since breakfast but felt fuller than I had last thanksgiving. As a last act of submission I had to knee by the door and thank each Dommie for the pleasure in serving them then I had to kiss their feet.

Once everyone was gone Tally pulled me to my feel and said, "What a good little sissy you were tonight and look at all the treats you got. Did you enjoy getting all those treats? I know I heard you moaning when you didn't have a cock in your mouth."

I didn't want to tell her I did enjoy myself. Once I knew I didn't have any choice I like what was happening to me. I like the feel of a hard cock in my ass as well as my mouth. I especially like it when someone came in my mouth.

Tally wasn't going to stand for my silence this time as I felt the crop lick my ass cheek so I told her I did enjoy what happen to me. Tally smiled and said, "I knew when I first saw you, you would be a perfect sissy slut even though you tried acting like a Dommie. Now let's go up to the sissy room so I can be the last one to fuck you tonight."

I followed Tally up to the pink bedroom or as she called it the sissy room. Once inside she laid me on the bed and sat astride my chest with her cock only inches from my mouth. When she was settled she leaned forward and slid her she male cock into my mouth.

I sucked on her cock for a while before she got off me and raised my legs and fucked me in the missionary position. I like this way the best as I could see my mistress as she fucked me. I liked this so much I was close to orgasm with in a few short minutes but thanks to the harness I had been wearing all night I couldn't get over the top. In fact by this time my balls really ached at not being able to cum.

When Tally was ready to cum she had me turn around so I was lying on my back and my head was near her cock. She slid her cock in my mouth and fucked my throat for a few seconds before she dumped a huge load of cum into my mouth.

When Tally was done cuming she kissed me and said, "Now you have pleasant dreams of being a perfect sissy slut and I'll call you in the morning."

Before leaving the bedroom Mistress loosened the laces on my corset but left the cock and ball harness in place. She also left a nightie for me to wear and a pair of panties. This pair didn't have the dildo in them like the pair last night. I guess she figured I didn't need them any longer.

I took a quick shower before I dressed for bed. Once I was laying in bed I though it would be difficult to go to sleep with a hard on and no means of relieving it. But I fell asleep quickly and dreamed of being a sissy party slut just like my mistress wanted me to.

I woke to the ringing of the pink princess telephone on my bedside table. I answered it by saying a quick hello to which my mistress said. "That's no way to talk to you mistress sissy. From now on you will always answer this phone. Hello my mistress, of what service may I be to you."

"I'm sorry Mistress I didn't know it was you," I told her quickly not wishing to displease her so early in the day.

Tally giggled slightly before saying, "It's okay this time but I will be the only one to call on this line. Now get up put on your maid's uniform and make me some breakfast. Bring it to my bedroom which in two doors down from the sissy room." Without saying goodbye she hung up the phone.

I gave myself two enemas to be sure I was clean and when I was done I took a quick shower before getting dressed. Before putting on the corset I slid the butt plug in my bottom. It slid in easily as I was quite use to it by this time. The corset I was to wear had hooks and eyes up the front so I could get it on without help. The problem I did have was the cock and ball harness I was still wearing from the night before. It was locked into place so I couldn't remove it. This meant I couldn't push my balls up inside me like my mistress wanted. Since I still had a hard on I couldn't get my cock between my legs. Even though I couldn't do anything about my cock I fretted about it the whole time I cooked breakfast.

The kitchen was a mess once more, as there were empty foil containers from the food that my mistress had brought in for her guests. The dining room and the living room were also a mess as I was sure was the rec-room. I knew I would be cleaning the house once more before I was released. When breakfast was ready I carried it up stairs to my mistress's bedroom.

When I walked into her room Tally was lying on her bed. She was completely nude and the bed covers were thrown back so I could she her nakedness. Her cock lay sleepily on her left thigh. I also saw her beautiful breast for the first time. They were large, a D cup to be sure, but they were perfect in every way. Her areolas were large about the thickness of a soda can and her nipples were thick and hard. Her flat hard tummy was beautiful too and her navel was pierced with a large gold ring.

When she saw I was taking in her beauty she smiled and said. "I hope your enjoying the view but I would like my breakfast before it gets cold."

I didn't realize I had stopped dead in my tracks when I first saw her. I quickly brought the tray to her and placed it on the bed. I then took my own plate and found a table near the window. This one was much like the one in the dinning room as it was very short and I had to kneel to eat at it. This time I wasn't disturbed during my meal and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

When I was done eating and so was Tally she called me over to the bed and said, "Take the tray an put it on your table then come back here." I did as I was told and when I was standing along side her bed she asked, "Did you dress yourself the way I dressed you yesterday?"

"I couldn't do it exactly the way you dressed me yesterday. With the harness I couldn't get my balls inside me and my cock between my legs." I told her nervously.

Tally laughed and said, "How absurd to think a sissy like you could have a cock and balls like a real man. No my sweet sissy you have a pee-pee and nanas. From now on that's the way you will refer to those things between your legs. But I also understand that you can't do as I told you to do with that harness on. Now take off your panties and climb up here on to the bed between my legs."

Once my panties were off I climbed up on to the bed as I was told. My knees were touching Tally's balls and Tally was sitting up so my pee-pee was within easy reach. Once I was where she wanted me she said, "Now hold up your skirt so we don't get it dirty."

I held my skirt up as Tally unlocked the harness and pulled it off me. The relief I felt was almost orgasmic as my pee-pee started leaking precum like a faucet, I though she was going to be mad at me. Tally didn't seem to mind she just said. "Oh you poor sissy your mistress will take care of you pretty pee-pee. Now when you squirt your sissy juice I want you to make sure you only squirt it on me, I don't want you getting it on the bed linen."

Tally started stroking my cock though I didn't need much. With in minutes I was shaking like a leaf and I was moaning like I was in pain. When I was gasping breathlessly Tally asked. "What are you?"

With out thinking I said, "Your sissy slut. Your ass fucking cock sucking sissy slut." When she asked what purpose do I serve I said as cum started ejaculating from my cock, "to please you."

I came hard and often as it seemed I was cuming a bucket load. Each time I ejaculated I gasped as if it was my first time. I couldn't stop until I was practically unconscious on my knees.

When I regained my composer Tally said. "Look at the mess your pee-pee made on me. I guess you know what you have to do don't you sissy slut?"

I merely said Yes mistress as I lay on my tummy between her legs and started licking up my sperm. I was amazed as I looked at what I had ejaculated. It looked like five men had cum on Tally but I knew it was only I. Her pelvis and part of her tummy was coated in sperm and there was even some on her cock that was showing signs of life.

I was going to lick her cock clean first but Tally directed my head to her tummy. I quickly licked that clean before I started on her pelvis. That was where most of my sperm had landed and it took me some time to get it all. When I was done Tally directed my mouth to her balls, which only had a little sperm on them. I took my time to lick her balls clean as Tally didn't seem to mind.

When I started licking the sperm off her cock it had grown to full hardness. Only when I had licked her cock completely for several minutes did I try to take the head in my mouth. Tally stopped me and said, "You should ask for permission before you take liberties sissy. I know I turned you into a cock hungry slut but you really should ask first."

I wasn't sure I was a cock hungry sissy but I knew I wanted to suck her cock as I knew it would please her so I asked, "Please mistress may I suck you cock. I've been a good sissy today."

Tally smiled down at me and said. "You have been a good sissy today so a treat is in order. You may suck my cock but do it slowly so I can enjoy it."

Before she could change her mind I took her cock in my mouth and started sucking gently on it. At the same time my tongue danced around the shaft to arouse her even more. I didn't try to rush it, as I wanted her to enjoy it as much as possible. I slowly worked my mouth down the shaft till it filled my mouth completely.