Sissy's BBC Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he minced back into the kitchen, the aroma of apple pie hung in the air. Bull had finished the glass of milk that Tyler had given him and so Tyler poured him another, and a small glass for himself.

He found his vial of pills on the counter and swallowed one. As he removed the pieces of pie from the oven, he could feel the warm glow of haziness descend over his mind. He giggled. Tyler sat beside Bull and they talked amiably as they ate. Tyler made a point of reaching out and touching Bull's hand to emphasize points that he made. When he said something funny, he leaned into Bull so that their shoulders touched. By the time they were finished eating, Tyler's hand was resting constantly on Bull's leg and slowly running up and down from knee to groin.

Bull was looking extremely uncomfortable.

"So, Bull sweetie," asked Tyler in a giggly voice, "do you think I'm pretty?"

"That.. That's not something boys ask each other, Tyler!" gulped Bull.

"Well, you may have noticed that I'm not exactly a boy anymore," smiled Tyler. His hand moved to Bull's groin. Bull's thighs spread, almost involuntarily. Tyler moved his hand in deeper and could feel Bull's trapped cock, straining to become erect in the tight jeans. He squeezed!

"Gulp," gulped Bull. He blushed very red! "Yes,... yes you look very cute, Tyler. But why are you dressed like that? What's happened to you?!?"

"Oh don't be silly Bull! I've just finally realized that I am a sissy! I love wearing soft feminine clothes and I love putting on a bit of makeup and making myself pretty! Am I pretty Bull"

"Y.., yes Tyler. You are very pretty!"

Tyler snuggled closer to Bull, his body pressed as closely as he could to Bull's with the two sitting on separate chairs. He leaned his face in very close to Bull's. "Do you like my lips Bull? Do they look soft?"

"Yes, Tyler, they look very soft. And very red." Bull was feeling very uncomfortable. Good, but uncomfortable since Tyler had a firm grasp on his cock through his jeans and was massaging him to a full erection!

"If these lips were on a girl, would you kiss them, Bull?"

"Sure, Tyler! If those lips were not on a boy, I'd kiss them!"

"But I'm not a boy anymore Bull. I'm a sissy now." And with that, Tyler moved in and kissed Bull full on the lips. Bull pulled back in surprise. Tyler pushed forward again, and their lips locked. Tyler pushed his tongue into Bull's mouth and sucked on his lip.

Bull... kissed back. Hungrily. Eagerly.

Giddy with delight, Tyler plopped himself on Bull's lap and for the next several minutes the brawny young man and the redheaded sissy swapped tongues hungrily. Tyler changed positions so that he straddled Bull's lap and while they continued to kiss, he unbuttoned Bull's shirt and played with his nipples, which grinding his ass on Bull's hard erection. "Do you want to go upstairs to my room with me, Bull."

"Why Tyler?"

"So I can suck your cock and let you fuck me. That's why, Bull! Have you ever fucked a girl up the ass, Bull?"

Bull shook his head, no. Tyler took him by the hand and led Bull up the stairs to his room.

"What's going on in there?" asked Bull as they passed Mary's bedroom and he heard muffled voices from behind the door.

"My mom's watching tv," Tyler lied. "She is going deaf and so she has to turn the volume up loud!"

"She must be watching porn then! Can we go in and watch with her? I like watching porn!" said Bull, reaching for the door.

Tyler dragged Bull by the hand. "Let's go make some of our own!" he giggled.

Tyler pushed Bull back onto his bed and fell on top of him, kissing him hungrily. Bull returned the kiss, but then pushed his friend away! "This isn't right, Arch! Boys don't kiss boys!"

Tyler grabbed Bull's belt and quickly undid it, then pulled down the zipper. He grabbed Bull's pants and pulled them to his knees, followed by his underwear. "I told you Bull, I'm not a boy anymore! I'm a sissy and I want to make your cock feel SO good!"

"Tyler, no!" said Bull, pushing the sissy's hand away!

"Oh stop being silly, big boy! You're going to love this!" Tyler lowered his mouth and engulfed the head of Bull's cock. He licked around the delicious cock head and then slowly pushed his face down, taking three and then four inches of Bull's cock in his mouth!"

"Oh, god that feels good!" said Bull. "Madge never wants to blow me. She says it's disgusting! Lick it some more, Tyler!"

"Call me Tylerkins sweetie!" Tyler gave Bull a quick kiss on the lips before returning to the task at hand. He took a moment to admire Bull's dick. It was a good eight inches, so almost as long as Lebron's, but nowhere near as thick. And it was white! He was in love with black dick, but when none was available, a nice sized white dick would suffice!

Tyler licked up and down Bull's cock and fondled his balls before returning the glans to his mouth and teasing the cock head with his teeth. Bull groaned and reached for Tyler's head. He then began to fuck his cock deeper into Tyler's mouth, eager for more pleasure!

But for Tyler this was only the appetizer. He wanted that cock in his boipussy!

Bull began to groan and fuck Tyler's mouth more vigorously. "I'm gong to cum in a minute. Oh shit, fuck, damn, that feels so good! Are you going to eat my cum, Tylerkins?"

"Fuck no, Bull!" Tyler grabbed Bull's cock hard and twisted. Bull let out a yell, but the pain had the desired effect of stopping him from cumming!

"What the fuck was that?" yelled Bull, his hand suddenly around Tyler's throat!

"Calm down, Bull, calm down! I didn't want you to cum yet! I have a better place for you to put that cock!"

Tyler got up off the bed and went over to his desk. He sat down and looked at his face in his makeup mirror. He touched up his lipstick and then turned back to face Bull. He took off his blouse and skirt leaving just his stockings and panties and heels. He removed his panties and his stiff little dicklet sprung into view.

Bull gulped at the vision of his long time friend, now sissified and looking so pretty. He had to admit to being attracted to the redhead. But the sight of that cock scared him. What had he gotten into here?

Tyler reached for his lube that was still sitting on the bedside table (last night he had needed a lot, to help him accommodate his large dildo) and he used several fingers to lube up his ass. Bull watched in fascination.

Tyler swished back to the bed and pushed Bull back down. Bull's cock was still erect, despite his fears.

"What are you doing Tyler?" Bull sounded fearful.

"Just relax big guy, this is going to feel SO good - for both of us!" Tyler giggled as he moved to sit astride the blond jock. Bull's cock was trapped underneath him, but not for long. Tyler shifted himself so that Bull's cock was at his asshole. Using one hand to guide the cock and the other to steady himself on Bull's chest, Tyler poised the cockhead just right, and then slowly sank down on it.

Bull's cock slid deliciously inside his ass! Oh, he was in fucking heaven again!!!

Tyler raised and lowered himself, fucking Bull's cock up and down his ass chute. He moaned in pleasure and pinched his own nipples, sending an electric thrill through his chest down to his dicklette which throbbed in response! He noticed that his nipples were feeling much more sensitive and perhaps his chest was getting a bit puffy!

For his part, Bull was confused. He loved the feel of Tyler's tight boipussy, but he was frightened by the sight of Tyler's dick bobbing up and down. Bull heaved upwards, dislodging Tyler who fell onto the bed with a woof of escaping air.

"Bull! What - " But the pretty redhead did not get to finish what he was saying. Bull grabbed him around the waist and flipped him over, pulling his ass up. Bull held his cock in one hand, steading Tyler with the other and then speared his cock back into Tyler's bum hole! Tyler let out a shriek of delight!

Kneeling behind the sissy, Bull rammed his cock hard into Tyler, pushing him forward. Tyler braced himself against his bed board as he was fucked hard! Bull was a fit young man with lots of energy and lots of strength. He ground his cock into Tyler's ass and pulled out and thrust it back in again, and again, and again, and again.

Tyler mewed in pleasure. He had fantasized about sucking black cock and had loved it. But when he was fucked by big black cock, he thought that there was nothing better in the world! And now he new that white dick was almost just as good. Almost!

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming Tylerkins! Take my cum up your fucking tight ass! Oh... oh, fuck, here,,,, here,,, of fuck, here it comes!!" Bull bellowed like his namesake!

Tyler felt hot liquid filling his ass! Oh, he loved having a man dump his seed deep in his bowels. It felt so taboo... so... right!" He gasped in surprise as his own dicklette suddenly squirted its thin creamy goo all over his pillow!

"Oh fuck.. Oh fuck.. Oh fuck!" was all that the panting Bull could say as he tried to catch his breath. "Of fuck, Tylerkins! Your ass is so fucking good!"

Suddenly they were disturbed by the sound of two pairs of hands clapping. They both turned their heads to look and saw Lebron and Mary Roberts standing in the doorway. Lebron was naked, his skin glistening with sweat. Mary had pulled a robe around her and had a cigarette dangling from her mouth.

Embarrassed Bull hastily pulled on his pants and ran from the room, down the stairs and out of the house!

Tyler lay on the bed, his ass leaking cum onto the sheets.

Mary came closer and leaned down to kiss him on the cheek. "That was so beautiful honey! Last week I saw you suck a big black cock. Tonight I got to see you get fucked in the ass! My sweet sissy fagboy has come so far!"

Tyler blushed, but smiled. "Yes momma!" was all he could say.

"I bet you'd like to have Lebron fuck you now, wouldn't you princess?" his mother asked mischievously. Tyler looked at Lebron and wiggled his ass invitingly. "Would you please fuck my ass, Mister Lebron?"

"No way sissy! I ain't taking no sloppy seconds after a white boy! But I bet you'd like to suck my cum from my cock, wouldn't you?"

Tyler licked his lips. "Oh yes please, Mister Lebron. Feed me your cock!"

"Sorry sweetie. I was just teasing you. I'm afraid my dick needs a rest for awhile. I just pumped all my cream up your momma's hot pussy. It may not be as tight as your ass, but your momma had a mighty fine cunt and she knows how to milk a dick!"

Tyler pouted in disappointment.

"However, I think we can still give you a good meal of cum. Mary?"

Tyler's mother pushed her sissy son back on the bed. She undid her robe and knelt on the bed, straddling Tyler's head. Looking up, Tyler saw his mother's cunt, and could see streaks on her thighs where the black man's cum was running out of her pussy and leaking down her thighs.

Mary lowered her pussy onto Tyler's face. "Lick me out princess. Suck Lebron's cum out of my pussy! Clean me out good!"

Tyler wanted to protest. This was his mother! But a large glob of cum oozed out of her pussy and dropped to his tongue. It was salty, and sweet, and had a different flavour as well - that of his mother's pussy! It was.. .interesting. It was.... good. He reached out his tongue and ran it along the lips of his mother's cunt. She wriggled some more and more slime ran from her cunt. He licked it up, and then he plunged in his tongue, eager to suck up more of Lebron's nectar. He used his hands to pull his mother's pussy lips wider so he could dig deeper with his tongue.

It took ten minutes to get all of the cum out of his mother. No matter how he tried, he could not get his tongue deep enough inside and he had to wait for gravity to make the last of the creamy goodness fall far enough for his tongue to lick it up.

All the time his head was buried in his mother's muff, he was aware of strange slurping sounds, and finally realized that his mother was sucking on Lebron's large cock. Also, one hand or another was constantly rubbing and jerking on his sissy cockette. Since the hand kept moving and returning, he suspected that Lebron and his mother were taking turns teasing him.

After he had retrieved all of the cum from his mother's cunt, her heard Lebron say, "Now" and his mother lifted herself from his face. He saw Lebron's cock bare inches from his face. Lebron uttered one "Fuck!" and suddenly he came, spraying his jism all over Tyler's face! Tyler had come up his nose, across his eyelids, on his lips... and dripping off of his chin.

"I hope you liked that sissy! Watching you suck my cum from your mother's pussy was so fucking hot!"

Standing at the side, Mary said "Thank Lebron for his cum sissy!"

Tyler smiled through the glaze on his face. "Thank you Mister Lebron! Thank you for your cum!"

"Now go to the bathroom and get yourself cleaned up, Tylerkins!"

"Yes momma"

In the bathroom, Tyler washed the cum from his face and washed out his ass. He could faintly here his mother saying goodnight to Lebron. He returned to his room, straightened out the bed and then repaired his makeup.

His mother prepared sandwiches for their dinner. After dinner, Tyler went to his room to do his homework. As he worked he sat on his dildo and replayed his delightful fucking by Bull in his mind. When his homework was done, he put on his nightgown and then wandered downstairs. His mother was watching the end of a movie on DVD - a romantic comedy. Tyler sat beside his mother, but soon she was stroking his head and soon after he was cuddled up against her and feeling sleepy.

"You were just a good sweetie this evening, Tylerkins" said his mother, stroking his arm with her fingers. He quickly developed goose bumps!

"Thank you Momma. I hope Lebron is not angry that I let Bull fuck me! I just needed a cock SO badly!"

"He understands, princess. A sissy has his needs. So does a man!

"Yes momma," said Tyler demurely.

"Did you like eating Lebron's cum out of my pussy, Tylerkins?"

"Um.... yes momma. I always like eating Lebron's cum!"

"Did you like the taste of my pussy, sweetie"

Tyler blushed, "Yes, momma. But it was hard to tell, mixed in with the taste of Lebron's cum."

"Your tongue felt so good inside of me, Tylerkins. Do you think you might like to taste momma's pussy without any cum in it?"

Tyler avoided eye contact with his mother, but said softly, "yes momma"

"Good" said Mary, taking her sissy son by the hand and leading him up the stairs to her bedroom. Mary lay back on the bed, propped her upper body up with two large pillows, spread her thighs and pulled Tyler's face into her cunt. "Eat me, Tylerkins!"

For the next hour Tyler licked and sucked at his mother's cunt. Mary smoked two cigarettes and one joint while she moaned in constant pleasure. Twice she twitched and churned and grasped his head tightly as she orgasmed!

At the end of the hour, she drew him up and they cuddled as they drifted to sleep.

Chapter 22 - Jack and Me!

Next day at school, Tyler was strutting around full of sissy confidence. The taunts from the boys no longer bothered him. After his experience with Bull, Tyler knew that the boys were really bothered because they were attracted to him and did not know what to make of themselves. He thought it might be fun to tease some of them. He had shared the locker room shower with most of them and so he had a good idea as to which of them had larger cocks and which had little sissy cocks like his own!

Bull was walking arm in arm with Madge when he first saw Tyler the next morning. Bull turned crimson and quickly led Madge in another direction. Later in the morning between classes, Bull again managed to avoid the sissy. But during the lunch hour, Tyler followed Bull down a hallway.

Tyler scolded Bull for avoiding him, but then giggled and grabbed at Bull's arm, complimenting him on his muscles. Bull lightened up after that and the two friends had a short five minute talk which ended in Bull giving Tyler a hug and Tyler giving Bull a kiss on the cheek. All was good between them.

It was habit by now. Tyler showed up at Miss Haversham's classroom during his afternoon free period and wondered if either Lebron or Tyrese would show up. After ten minutes he had to take a pee and so he went to the girl's washroom where he sat to pee, like every good sissy should. While washing his hands afterwards, Daisy Sunshine walked in and the two compared notes on how their week had been going so far. Daisy walked with Tyler as he went back to the classroom.

When they entered the room, Tyrese was waiting for Tyler. Tyler gave a squeal of delight and fell into Tyrese arms, kissing him hungrily. Tyrese kissed the sissy back, but eyed Daisy. "Don't you have somewhere that you need to be?," he asked her.

"No, nowhere in particular. I was actually hoping for an opportunity like this. Do you mind if I watch?" she asked.

Tyler turned his head and looked at Daisy nervously. It showed on his face.

"Would you rather not have an audience, Tylerkins?"

Tyler nodded. "I'd rather it was just you and me, Mister Tyrese."

Tyrese said to Daisy, "Okay, you can stay then. This sissy needs to get over his fears!" He grinned as he pushed Tyler down to a kneeling position. Tyler again looked uncertainly at Daisy. "You know what to do, princess," said Tyrese, "pull me out and get sucking!"

Tyler licked his lips hungrily as he unzipped Tyrese, pushed his pants down and then slipped his boxers down as well. Daisy let out a small gasp as she saw the size of Tyrese's cock. "Is that what you came to see, red?" asked Tyrese. Daisy nodded. She had seen it before, when she and Jack had stumbled into this same room a few days before, and she had stayed to watch. But this time, she was seeing it much closer, and perhaps, just perhaps......

"Oh my!" she said as she watched Tyler hungrily take Tyrese into his mouth and begin to suck on the thick black dick. She was amazed at how lovely the dick looked, all glistening with Tyler's saliva as the fagboy bobbed his head up and down, and then took it out and lapped his tongue around the head. She had been sucking Jack's dick for him lately, but it was nothing compared to Tyrese's amazing cock! She licked her lips.

Tyrese noticed. "Do you want some of this chocolate dick, red?" he asked. Daisy nodded. "Well then get over here on your knees and if you ask nice, maybe I will let you have a taste!"

Daisy scrambled onto her knees beside Tyler. Tyler looked flustered. He wanted this cock all to himself!

Daisy looked up. "May I suck your dick please, Tyrese?"

"That's MISTER Tyrese." said Tyler.

"May I suck your dick please, Mister Tyrese?" said Daisy. Her eyes were now glazed in lust as she sniffed the scent of the large cock just an inch from her face.

"Since you asked so nicely, yes you may, Daisy. Tylerkins, please share!"

Reluctantly Tyler withdrew his mouth from Tyrese's cock and held it out to Daisy. Daisy put her hand on the cock. It was very warm to the touch, and oh so very solid. She moved her head forward and eagerly wrapped her lips around the glans, startled by just how large it was and how little of it she actually enveloped.

She revelled in the delightful taste. When she pulled back to look at it closely, Tyler took the cock back and bobbed his head on the dick, then pulled back and offered it to her again. The two friends took turns. There was more than enough for both of them. They alternated between sucking on the crown, or running their tongues along the long shaft, or sucking on Tyrese's large black cum filled balls! "Do you like that, bitch? Do you like black cock?"

"Oh yes, Mister Tyrese." replied Daisy. "I love your cock!"

"Whatcha think about sharing my cock with my sissy boifriend here, huh?"

"It... it is strange, Mister Tyrese. I've never seen a boy suck cock before!"

1...910111213...16