Sissy's BBC Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not until lunch time that he realized he had not seen Rebecca or either of the Washington Brothers all morning.

He was horny in the afternoon when he went to Miss Haversham's classroom for his free period, but neither brother showed up to get their cock sucked.

When he left school at the end of the day, intending to walk home, he found his mother waiting in the parking lot with her car. He got in and they drove away.

"Rebecca and Lebron have both told me that Peggy is living with the Hunters and working as their maid," Mary said. "They also told me about her being pregnant!"

"Yes momma," said Tyler. "She is supposed to go to the hospital in two weeks to have a C-section"

"Not anymore, Tylerkins!" smiled his mother. "She went into labour during the night and it looked like she was ready to pop those babies out naturally!"

"Oh no, momma. The babies are much too big inside her!"

"She is fine, princess! They took her to the hospital and at six o'clock this morning the doctor opened her up and they took out two large beautiful baby boys!"

"Oh momma, that is wonderful! Is Peggy alright? When can we see her?"

"That's where we are going right now, baby! We are on the way to the hospital!"

When they arrived, Tyler slipped into a washroom and freshened up his makeup. Then the mother and sissy son made their way up to the maternity ward. When they entered Peggy's room they found Tyrese by her side. There were bunches of flowers around the room. Peggy looked exhausted but was glowing. Tyler rushed over and gave her a hug and a kiss. Peggy hugged him back enthusiastically.

A few minutes later a nurse wheeled in a cart which held small cradles holding two small babies. Well not quite so small!

"They each weigh between twelve and thirteen pounds!" said Peggy as she took one boy from the nurse. She pulled down the sheet exposing one mammoth milk laden breast. She grimaced as the baby instinctively found her nipple and began sucking out the milk. She cooed at is a bit before continuing, "Instant weight loss!" she giggled.

After several minutes, Tyrese and Mary went to the cafeteria to get coffee. The nurse came in and switched babies. This one latched onto the other nipple just as quickly. When the nurse left, Peggy told Tyler, "I am SO glad to not be pregnant, at least for awhile. I want to try to get my shape back a bit, and I am SO looking forward to getting fucked in the pussy again!"

"Don't get me wrong, I LOVE getting fucked up the ass, but I don't cum as often that way! But then, you know all about ass fucking now, don't you sweet Tyler?" Tyler blushed and hugged Peggy again.

"What are you going to call the babies?" asked Tyler.

"We won't know for sure for a few days," went on Peggy, "as to who the fathers of the babies are. We are going to wait for the test results before naming the boys. I want the baby's father to have some input. I would hate to call Lebron's baby Tyrese Junior, she giggled.

"Do you really think they have separate fathers?"

"I hope so," said Peggy. "I love Tyrese, but I know Lebron would be a good father too!"

Rebecca and Lebron arrived with more flowers, and some chocolates that Peggy began to devour. Tyrese and Mary also returned. Mary was looking a bit flustered and Tyler suspected that perhaps the two had found an empty room somewhere.

They said their goodbyes. They stopped at a nice restaurant on the way home. Tyler was a bit uncomfortable at all the eyes staring at him. Had these people never seen a sissy before?

When they got home, Mary dragged Tyler upstairs where she peeled off her underwear and lay back on the bed. She pulled Tyler's face into her pussy and Tyler spent the next half hour sucking Tyrese's cum from his mother's cunt. After she came twice from his tongue on her clit, she sent him off to bed. Fred was due back from his business trip in the middle of the night and Mary did not want him to wonder why his son was sleeping on his side of the bed!

As he slept that night, Tyler dreamt of being pregnant and carrying two black babies in his belly. When he woke in the morning he could remember faint remnants of his dream. He truly had no wish to be pregnant, but he did wonder what it would be like to have a newborn baby to take care of.

Chapter 25 - Getting ready

Saturday morning! The Prom was that night! It was awkward scheduling but the only night that arrangements could be made was after the school year ended.

Tyler was now finished high school. His marks had suffered during the past month. He had studied very little for his final exams and he had barely passed each exam. But his overall marks through the year were sufficient for him to graduate. But not enough for him to keep the scholarship that State had tentatively offered to him. He was disappointed, but then, he now really had no desire to study engineering of any kind.

He did not know what he wanted to do with his life now. Discovering he was a sissy had changed all of that!

Saturday morning he just lounged around his room. He put on light makeup, a thin coating of lip gloss and just a hint of eye shadow before going down to breakfast. His father stared at him as he ate his cereal and toast. "Have you cut your hair differently, Tyler?" Fred asked. Tyler blushed and nodded. Fred said, "It looks different. Nice, but different." and then buried his nose back in his morning paper.

Tyler helped his mother clean up the dishes, all the time walking around in two inch heels which his father did not notice. Nor did Fred notice Tyler's painted toenails or fingernails, the studs in the several holes in his ears or Tyler's now pronounced sissy mannerisms.

Tyler took his morning pill and as the haze began to fall over his mind, he minced upstairs to take a nap. It was going to be a long night! Mary accompanied him upstairs. Before Tyler lay down, his mother lubed his ass for him. Tyler moaned as she used two fingers to drive the vaseline deep into his ass. He wiggled his butt and licked his lips, as if inviting her to play with his ass even more.

"Rebecca gets such power out of wearing her strap on and fucking me with it," she cooed at her feminized son. "Do you think you would want me to fuck your ass some time, sweetie?" his mother asked him, now pushing three fingers deep in his ass.

Tyler pushed back against the invading digits. They felt SO good in there! "He turned his head and looked his mother in the eye. "Yes, momma," he purred. "I'd love to have you fuck my ass. Daddy is downstairs and might hear us, but do you want me now?" he asked.

"No baby, another time perhaps." Tyler was disappointed, but not for long. Mary reached into his side drawer and pulled out an ass plug - not the medium size plug that Tyler usually wore, but the largest one Rebecca had given him. This one was huge - bigger around at the flare than even Lebron's or Tyrese's cocks!

Tyler looked at his mother in alarm! "Momma?"

"Hush, sweetums! Just relax your ass and it will go inside you!"

"But momma, why? I don't need something that big!"

"Never you mind, princess. Momma knows best! Now, hold still!" Mary had been working the plug at the entrance of Tyler's ass. The tip had easily gone in. Tyler's ass was used to being plugged by this point. But the flare was huger than anything his ass had yet taken and it was resisting going in.

"Oh momma, that hurts!" cried the sissy.

With a great push, Mary finally forced the plug into Tyler's ass. As the flare passed his anal ring, Tyler gave a sharp cry of pain! But his ass then snapped shut, leaving just the base exposed. Tyler moaned, "Oh that is SO big, but it feels SO good! Momma, I so love having my ass full!" "There there baby!" Mary cooed at her sissy son, stroking his hair. "You just lay down for a couple hours and get used to that monster. You will thank me for this, sooner rather than later!"

Tyler had undressed, leaving only his stockings on. He pulled a cover over himself and rolled over to nap. Mary sat for a few minutes watching her beautiful son. She opened a window and stood by it, smoking a cigarette and blowing the smoke from the window. And thinking.

Tyler would be leaving home sometime during the next year. The house would seem very empty, with just herself and Fred. It was still several years before Fred would retire. He would still be travelling a lot, and so leaving her alone. Did she love the man enough to stay married to him, or was it time for her to consider moving on? These were all thoughts for another day.

Mary fed Tyler a light lunch after which he returned to his room and put on his headphones to watch his DVD and searched the internet for more big black cock porn. Mary had made him promise to not jerk off. The huge butt plug was filling him up so fully as he sat on his hard chair.

At four pm, the Hunter limousine pulled up and Tyler got in to join Rebecca. They were whisked off to Rebecca's upscale salon.

The staff greeted Tyler warmly and again worked their wonders on him. The sparse hair that had grown since his last waxing was removed with new wax treatments. His hair was recut into an even more feminine bob and his face was made up to perfection. Most of the girls working on him commented that the boys would be drooling all over him, eager to dance with the sissy. Tyler blushed, but his cockette kept getting rigid at the thoughts of dragging boys into dark corners and kissing them - and not just on the lips!

Those staff who saw him naked also commented on the large plug that was still embedded in his ass, adding an exaggerated wiggle to his walk!

As they were finishing up, Rebecca came over and had him bend over, giving him another injection in his rump. Tyler now looked forward to his pills and the super powerful shots in the ass. They dulled his mind and made him giddy, but they also made him so fucking horny!

Rebecca dropped Tyler off at his house with instructions to be ready to be picked up at seven pm. Mary was delighted as to how beautiful her sissy son looked and fed him his dinner right away. It then took Tyler almost an hour to get dressed, despite his clothing having already been chosen for him, and his makeup and hair already being perfect. With the massive dose of hormones, viagra, brain dullers and other ingredients coursing through his blood, it was difficult for him to make decisions.

He sat on his bed for at least half an hour just staring a his different pairs of panties trying to decide which to wear. His dicklette was rigid and was aching to be jerked, but he had been told by Rebecca that he could not cum until after the Prom! Just staring at the panties was enough to make his pricklette drool. He could not decide whether to wear the pink panties, the purple ones, or to be daring and wear black. The pink panties were imprinted with the words "I wank for black cock", the purple panties said "I've gone black, and I'm not going back!" and the black pair said "My ass belongs to Daddy!".

He chose the black pair.

The clock had just pushed past seven o'clock when he started to mince downstairs, but his mother stopped him. She told him to wait in his room until his date arrived. A sissy should make a grand entrance, but only once her date arrived.

Tyler was nervous. He was eager to go to the prom. He was dying to find out who his date was!

He returned to his room and waited nervously, spritzing a bit more perfume into the air and walking through the mist.

Finally there was a knock at the door and he heard his mother open the door and greet the caller. A moment later his mother's voice called to him. Giddy with excitement he grabbed his purse and with an exaggerated wiggle due to the large butt plug, he made his way down the stairs.

And at the bottom of his stairs, awaited his date, the truly handsome George Washington!

Big Daddy would be taking him to the prom! Tyler gasped!

"My you are looking very beautiful Tylerkins!" said Big Daddy, leaning in to give him a kiss on the cheek. "I hope you are not disappointed in having an old man for a date this evening!"

"No, not at all!" said a flustered Tyler. "I'm honored that you would ask me!"

Big Daddy opened a box and took out a delicate corsage. It was small and he used an attached strap to place the orchid on Tyler's wrist. Tyler stared at it. A man had bought him a flower!

"Thank you, Big Daddy!" he said, and stood on tiptoe to kiss his date on the cheek.

Mary Roberts was beaming. She was pleased that her sissy son was going to be in safe hands for the evening.

Big Daddy took Tyler's hand and led him out to the Hunter limousine. Inside Rebecca and Lebron were waiting. Smithers drove them to the school. When they arrived at Springfield High, Big Daddy held Tyler back a bit as Rebecca and his son exited. When they were alone, George took Tyler into his arms and kissed him hungrily. Tyler melted into the large man's arms and returned the kiss eagerly, sucking on Big Daddy's huge tongue.

"I've wanted to do that ever since the first time I saw you several months ago, Tyler. But I knew I had to be patient and wait until you were receptive. Did you like that, princess."

"Oh yes, Big Daddy, you are a good kisser!" George smiled at the pretty sissy in his arms. "Well there is a lot more of that at the end of the evening if you want it. But right now, we have a dance to go to!"

As they walked from the car to the gym, George enveloped Tyler's dainty hand in his large paw. Tyler leaned against Big Daddy's arm for support and clacked along on his four inch heels. He was definitely going to enjoy this evening!

Chapter 26 - The Prom

There was an audible gasp from many of the students as Tyler minced into the gymnasium on the arm of George Washington. Madge and Daisy left their dates, Bull and Jack, to come over and hug Tyler and give him air kisses.

"God, Tyler, you look so hot in those hot pants!" exclaimed Madge. "And you look SO pretty!"

"Thanks Madge," Tyler giggled. "It took a lot of work to turn this sow's ear into a silk purse!"

"Don't be putting yourself down, Tyler" scolded Daisy. "You've always been a cute boy. And as we can definitely see, with the right grooming, the right accentuation, you make a very pretty sissy. No one is ever going to mistake you for a girl, but you are a lovely sweet boigurl!" Tyler hugged her again.

"Tyler, sweetie" said Big Daddy. "Why don't you go join your friends for the evening. I'll sit over there and talk to your mother and the other teachers and chaperones."

"Are you sure, Big Daddy? I don't want you to feel left out! I'm SO happy you are my date!"

"It's fine, princess. You go have fun. This is YOUR night. Just remember I get the first dance and the last dance! And I'm taking you home afterwards!"

Tyler almost creamed his panties thinking about what was to come at the end of the night! But he took Madge's hand and let her lead him over to a larger group of students that included Rebecca, Lebron, Jack and Bull and several other of their classmates. A few of the guys looked like they might be ready to make taunting remarks at Tyler, but their own girlfriends gave them stony glares. Soon everyone was talking excitedly!

Of course, someone had spiked the punch with vodka and after awhile everyone was slightly drunk, but no one got unruly. The music was loud and everyone was dancing up a storm. Tyler did go to Big Daddy for his first dance. The music had a fast beat and Tyler and Big Daddy danced enthusiastically. Tyler felt strange looking up into the eyes of his large date. But his fogged mind and his subliminal training told him to just enjoy the evening, to let events take their course.

At the end of their dancing, Tyler left Big Daddy in the care of his mother, though he leaned over and whispered in her ear to keep her hands off, this one was all his! Mary looked startled at him, but nodded. Tyler kissed her on the cheek and then pranced off to join his friends.

For the next couple of hours, Tyler gossipped with the girls and danced with the boys. Tyrese did not come to the prom - he was at the hospital with Peggy. Bull and Jack both asked him to dance, as did Lebron. Tyler discovered he liked dancing with boys, especially when each found reasons to touch him on the hands, or on the shoulder. Those body contacts sexually excited him and his small peenie was constantly erect in his panties. Because he was wearing such tight hot pants, he small cockette was often visibily outlined. Many of the girls pointed at his crotch at times and giggled. But he did not care, he was enjoying himself.

And so too were the boys, evidently. The music alternated between fast songs and the occasional slow song where couples danced arm in arm. At first Tyler found it strange to be nestled in the arms of a man, and having the man lead, but he quickly adjusted and found that he enjoyed having a man hold him very close. Bull had a distinct bulge in his pants when he danced slow with Tyler. Jack's cock could not make up its mind, sometimes rigid and at other times, very shrivelled. Tyler tormented her former rival by stroking his cock through his trousers whenever no one else was looking.

When Tyler looked over at his mother, she was usually in animated conversation with George, though sometimes she was talking to Mr. Sutherland or Miss Haversham. She seemed to be enjoying quite a lot of the punch.

At one point several of the girls went to the washroom together, and dragged Tyler with them. Well, not exactly to the washroom. Instead they went out one of the school doors, propping it open to get back in. They went a small distance from the school and lit up cigarettes. Rebecca fired up a joint and passed it around, making sure that Tyler took several hits. The girls began comparing their boyfriends, and how they all expected to be thoroughly fucked when they got home afterwards. Madge looked quizzically at Tyler and asked him if he had any idea how big his date's cock was. Tyler giggled and said he had no idea, but he expected to not walk very well tomorrow! Everyone broke out in laughter!

Tyler touched up his makeup frequently during the evening. He worked up a good perspiration on the dance floor, and had to repair the damage. He was particularly concerned about his mascara, but the salon had evidently used quality waterproof product and he had no problems with it.

As the evening ran down, he went over to Big Daddy and dragged him to the dance floor. George asked, "Have you had a good time, Tyler?"

"It's been wonderful, Big Daddy! I'm so glad I came."

The music was playing slow and George enveloped the glorious sissy in his arms. "You have looked truly beautiful all evening, baby! It has been hard to resist taking you home early and having my way with you! But I'm glad I didn't. You deserved this night out!" Tyler hugged him date tightly. "Thank you, Big Daddy. I wouldn't have said no, but you are right. I needed to get out where everyone could see me for what I am. A sissy. YOUR sissy! It was important for everyone to see me with a man. And you are quite the man, Big Daddy!" Tyler pulled his face down and kissed him tenderly on the lips. This caused many eyebrows around them to be raised in surprise - and some in envy!

They danced for another twenty minutes. The first couple of numbers were fast, but as this was the last set of the night, the final numbers were all slow dances. Tyler clung tightly to George as they moved about the dance floor, He felt so safe in those big arms. He could have stayed there forever.

Well, except for a big reminder that there was much more to come that night. As they danced, Tyler pressed himself hard against George. Tyler's cockette was now as firm and stiff as it had ever been in his life and he could feel Big Daddy's cock through his trousers. It never got hard, but Tyler could feel its enormous size, curled up in his shorts. Tyler knew that soon he would get to see that cock. Soon he would get to taste that cock. Soon he would get to feel that cock!