All Comments on 'Sister'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ages?

If she was 15 years older, how much older could her kids be?

magmamanmagmamanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Waiting for this one to explain.. I knew SOMEONE would pick up on that.

My sister got pregnant before I was even born, but rules on this site suggest I can't mention underage in the story. One Nephew was 18 months older, the other 6 months younger, both bigger than me.

Both are also no longer with us.

This tale is as close to true as I remember.

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Pregnant at 13?

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
lol

i dont believe at all the any of these stories are true, good try tho. ok first question wth happen to her kids did she kill them? because theres no way that guy u described would take them with him. second question did "you" not go to school? or did u get ur schooling from them national geos and pulp mags?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome!

Very sad story. I wish you and your sister could have gotten closer.

magmamanmagmamanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Ever hear...?

..of old age? To the "how did they die" comment, that had something to do with it. I am 74, my turn not too far away now.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Touching story

Nice experience for a young man

Imagine73Imagine73about 6 years ago
A realistic account

It's a good story. Quirky and yet totally believable. Many of us have relatives or family friends that are a bit off-center. With intimacy, an unpredictable outcome. is virtually guaranteed. Too bad they weren't in contact before she passed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Where’d mom come from?

Your mother is nowhere in the picture then *bam!* half way through there she is! Unexpectedly since the only characters we knew about were the three main and two supporting brats. Work mention of mom in sooner. A brief explanation of what she did with her kids is in order too. For all we know, she killed them and dumped their sorry asses in the pig sty.

magmamanmagmamanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Mom??

Story wasn't about my Mom, she was just.. my Mom. I guess I don't get that comment at all...??

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Fantasy to Reality?

My My what 10 yrs can do to a story. (jkn)

The 07 story was almost believable till I read this one, 3ry to 15yr difference? I think this one may be the real deal.

Yep, I grew up on a farm, to my dismay I didn't have these I kind of experiences.

We moved back to the big city at age thirteen, just before the hormones really kicked in. lol Actually liked both stories because I can relate to the voyeurism things.

magmamanmagmamanabout 6 years agoAuthor
By age 74

dates and times and when things happened get all shoved up into a jumble, just the way it is.

My folks, my wayward sister, her two brats, in fact, almost everyone I knew way back are dead now. Two brothers gone, just one left and he won't be here long. 84 and no legs, Diabetes sucks. Sister pregnant by age 13? Shit happens.

I ain't dead. Should be, shot twice, shot at once, survived a stupid car crash, 3 years in a wheelchair, one heart attack, one stroke, a couple of stents, rubbed somewhere around 400 bare female behinds and got PAID for most of them, got laid by some very nice looking ladies and several perfectly normal looking ones, my bucket list is almost full but not quite yet.

In fact, everything is just fine, everything still works, and the surprise might be sex is still fun!

I have a rather naughty wife, too, one that has no idea what jealousy is, which helps a lot.

Lucky me.

Memories are fun to write about. If readers want time and dates accuracy, well.

I am.. 74.

Those of you around my age know exactly what I mean.

Thanks,

MGM

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
RE: 74

I know how it is friend, trying to recollect the thoughts in the correct details sometimes. When even at 65 some times it gets hazy. lol

But I like your adventures and your tales of life. Mine has mostly been, how shall I say this, a venture? Lacking the ad part in most of it :) That is the reason I like your stories,that and I ALMOST took up massage therapy as a side. If only for the gain of knowledge. You have a passion for life, fill the the bucket list. :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lit Rules concerning minors

My understanding of the Rules about minors is that as long as they don't engage in sexual activities themselves, they can be in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2703 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES