Sister, a Friend, a Lover, and Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

When I returned home to see Susan, she didn't remember me.

"Hi Susan."

"Hi," she said with a blank stare and with a look of, who are you?

"I'm Tommy. You're brother."

To look at her, except for her damaged brain, with her bruises and broken bones healed, you'd think there was nothing wrong with her. Only, tragically, even though she can plan for tomorrow, she remembers today, but not yesterday.

Glad that I read the rapist's confession and the doctor's medical report, I felt terribly guilty and fully responsible. Had it not been for me forcing myself on my sister, she never would have been alone in the woods. She never would have been raped. She never would have fallen from that cliff. She never would have hit her head and lost her long-term memory. With no one else to blame but me, it's all my fault.

With her being my next of kin, I did what any brother would do for his sister. Having already gone through her inheritance to pay her medical bills and with the state ready to take the house our parents left us and put her in some sort of long-term assisted living, medical care facility, I took care of her. I hired an agent to rent out our house and whisked her away from Alaska live with me in my house in Massachusetts that I had purchased from my share of the inheritance received from my parents estate. If I had to spend every dollar I had from my inheritance on her healthcare, I would. Only, taking a chance she'd say no. Hoping she'd remember who the Hell I was, while hoping that she didn't remember that I had spied on her undressing and forced her to blow me, I took the chance that she wouldn't run from my house screaming, as she did, when running through the woods from her rapist. After introducing myself to her again, feeling a bit as if she was Drew Barrymore and I was Adam Sandler in 50 First Dates, I explained her dire medical condition and our financial alternatives, before proposing my perfect plan for her to receive the healthcare that she so needed.

"Now, don't take this the wrong way," I said taking her hand in mind, while looking in her big, blue eyes.

"What is it Tommy? You suddenly look so serious."

"I can cover most of your medical expenses on my health insurance plan," I said with a long pause, while afraid I'd scare her by continuing.

"Yes, but I don't understand how you can cover my medical expenses, your sister, on your health insurance plan," she said looking at me with a face full of confusion.

"I can cover most of your medical expenses, Susan, if you marry me," I said still holding her hand, while watching for her reaction.

"Marry me? I can't marry you. I'm your sister, Tommy," she said with a giggle. "You can't marry your sister," she said looking at me nodding my head in disagreement. "Can you?"

She gave me a look, as if trying to remember someone she knew who married their brother. Perhaps, had she watched as much Jerry Springer as I have and lived in West Virginia, for a short spell, as I did, she'd have firsthand knowledge of a brother marrying his sister was fairly common in some countries, albeit still illegal in most states. Still, a desperate idea that was inspired by my guilty conscience, hoping to give her the medical care that she so needed and deserved to have, having no ulterior motives than to care for my sister, I didn't think it was such a bad idea.

"With you living with me in Massachusetts, on the other side of the country, no one needs to know we're brother and sister. Since I moved here, living alone and working from home in this small western Massachusetts town, no one knows me. With no questions asked, we'll find a justice of the peace in New Hampshire or Vermont and get married on the spot without a marriage license and/or blood tests."

"Okay," she said gleefully, as if agreeing to play a game or take a walk. "I'll marry you, but I'm not going to have sex with you, Tommy, my own brother," she said with a sexy laugh, while biting her lip, as if she was thinking about having sex with me.

Here I go again? Was I misreading her, while hoping that she wanted to have sex with me? Thinking that I was done lusting over her, after having had so much psychological therapy, I suddenly felt a twinge of lust for her that hardened my cock. If she was the aggressor this time and with her being so damn beautiful, therapy or not, I don't think that I could resist her.

"Of course not, Susan. You'll have your own room and bed." And I won't spy on you undressing, I thought to myself, while nearly blurting that out to her.

"Okay," she said. "Then, I'll marry you," she said with glee, as if she was a little girl and we were play acting to get married to be husband and wife. Reminding me of my big sister of old, a genius lacking in commonsense, she was so innocent that way.

Ready to fly to Vegas, Reno, or Mexico, if a justice of the peace wouldn't marry us in Vermont or New Hampshire, I didn't have to travel very far to marry my sister. I found a justice of the peace in a small western Massachusetts town not far from my house and, for the sake of a few hundred dollars, with no questions asked, no blood tests, and no background check, he married us. Husband and wife, even though we're still brother and sister under the eyes of the law, our marriage was all legal and, once I added her to my health insurance plan, she was eligible to share my medical benefits.

With comfortable living and sleeping arrangements, with each of us having our own bathrooms, we slept in separate bedrooms, as any brother and sister would. Now, sadly, with her work more of an avocation than a vocation, no longer funded by grants, we even continued with her research together. Only, instead of walking the pristine rainforest of Alaska, we walked the wooded areas of Massachusetts. Just as she'd never be the same, so wouldn't her research and contribution to earth sciences be the same. Nonetheless, I felt some measure of comfort knowing that I was helping my sister and, as the months passed, with the medication working and with her working in the field again, Susan started remembering more and more, bit by bit.

Then, as if our roles were reversed, what comes around goes around in some sad coincidence, perhaps in some perverse homage of my sister's nightly routine, I found myself undressing in the same, slow way my sister did, before taking my shower. Looking up at the ceiling, as if remembering my day, I removed my shirt one slow button at a time. Then, I unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped my pants, before sitting on the bed to kick off my shoes and wiggle out of my tight jeans. I removed my tee shirt, before standing to remove my briefs. Just in the way that Susan always did, when removing her bra and panty, after brushing her hair. Always thinking of the wrong I did to my sister, not happy with the man that I was seeing, I sadly stood naked, while looking at myself in my full length mirror.

Turning one way, before turning the other, even after having had so much therapy, as if rekindled by her living with me again, I was unable to fully remove the lust that I still felt for my sexy sister. Standing there naked and exposed, I couldn't help but think of my sexy sister, while remembering her stripping naked. For sure, being that I'm only human, having an incestuous setback, it didn't help that I was seeing my sister every day, while working and living with her again. Suddenly feeling horny and wanting to masturbate over her in the way that I always had, I thought of Susan naked again. Unable to control myself, I reached down and took myself in hand and fingered the head of my cock, while remembering her undressing in the slow and sexy way she did, when I hid in her closet.

Slowly stroking myself to an erection, I filled my mind with the naked images of my sister's big tits, shapely ass, and blonde, trimmed pussy from the past. Having seen her tits, her ass, and her pussy so very many times were memories that I'd never forget and were something that I could recall in an instant, as if she was still standing before me naked. Then, while stroking myself faster, wanting to cum over the incestuous thoughts of touching, feeling, and groping my naked sister, I remembered her on her knees blowing me. Oh, my God, even though that turned into such a frightful mess, I could use a little sisterly love right about now.

Then, as if imagining it, as if I were at a concert and the orchestra played the prelude to Peter and the Wolf, I heard the distinct metallic tingling sound of a hanger, before hearing a giggle. I walked to my closet door without realizing that I was still naked. Thinking that there was an intruder in the house, I pulled open the closet door and my sister fell out into my arms.

"Susan! What are you doing hiding in my closet?"

The familiar feel of her in my arms hardened my cock and it was then that I realized that not only did my therapy not work but also that I still wanted my sister, just as I did before, if not even more now. Just in the way that I had hid myself in her closet to ogle her, I couldn't believe my sister was hiding in my closet ogling me. In the way that I had held her with a hand to her ass, while she was naked, I couldn't believe my sister was holding me with her hand to my ass, while I was naked. Only, did she remember that I had peeped on her undressing? Did she remember that I felt and touched her, where no brother should ever feel and touch his sister, while forcing her to give me a slow hand job? Did she remember that I had forced her to blow me? Did she remember me giving her a cum bath? What did she remember? What she remembered, if anything at all, I had no idea.

"I wanted to see you naked, Tommy," she said putting a shocked hand to her mouth in an embarrassed giggle, while staring down at my exposed prick. Then, thinking that all she wanted was to see me naked, turning the tables on me in the way that I once turned the tables on her, she surprised me, when she reached down and wrapped her hand and fingers around my cock, in the way that I had cupped her naked pussy, so long ago.

"Susan, what are you doing?"

"Nice cock, Tommy," she said ignoring my question, while slowly stroking me to an erection and still staring at my cock. "I was watching you playing with yourself," she said with another giggle, "just as I thought, I could do that for him," she said looking up at me with her big, blue eyes. "I'd like to give you a hand job for taking me in, taking care of me, and being so kind to me," she said nodding her head, as if she was inviting me out to dinner as some sort of recompense for being kind to her. "Obviously, with you being sexually frustrated enough for you to masturbate yourself, the very least that I can do for you is to give you some sexual pleasure," she said giving me the same sexual look that I had always imagined her giving me.

A long time sexual fantasy come true, not having to force her to touch me, in the way that I had done more than three years ago, I was invigorated with renewed sexual lust for her, especially after she volunteered to masturbate me. Momentarily forgetting that I was her brother and she was my sister, even after all my private and group therapy sessions that taught me to resist the lust that I had for her, I was now lusting over my sister again. Yet, I persevered in trying to stop her from completely crossing the incestuous line.

"Susan. Stop. No. We can't do this. This is wrong," I said grabbing hold of her hand and stopping myself from saying anymore, while trying to be the strong one. Afraid to remind her that we were brother and sister, afraid that it would stoke a memory that I had once spied on her, felt her, touched her everywhere, and forced her to touch me, before forcing her blow me, it was enough that I temporarily stopped her from masturbating me.

Having second thoughts about blurting our real relationship out, I was about to say that this is incest. I was about to say that you're my sister and I'm your brother, but I didn't. With her hand still around my cock, she started slowly stroking me again in the way that I always wanted to feel her hand around my cock and stroking me. Too sexually excited, just as I didn't possess the self-control to stop her from stroking me, I couldn't bring myself to say anymore than I already had said. Instead, I watched her holding my cock and fingering the head of my erect prick, while slowly stroking me. Seemingly encouraged by my inability to stop her, she continued to stroke me to an even harder erection, while she stared down at my stiff prick, in the way that she examines and analyzes something that she finds in the forest. An obvious understatement, but watching my sexy sister stare at my cock was sexually intoxicating. Finally, after all these years, my sister was as sexually interested in me, as I've always been sexually interested in her. Finally, after all these years, I was about to have consensual sex with my sister.

"Actually," she said letting go of my cock to wrap her arms around my neck, before giving me a kiss. "This isn't wrong, Tommy. Beyond the fact that I'm your sister and you're my brother, I'm your wife and you're my husband," she said breaking the kiss to hold up the gold wedding band in front of my face that I put on her finger at our small and impromptu wedding ceremony.

Before I could protest, before I could even reach for my underwear to cover my nakedness, she kissed me again. What her first kiss was a sister kissing her brother, immediately turned into a deep, wet, sexual kiss of a girlfriend kissing her lover. As soon as her kiss ended, before I could even catch my breath, she pushed me back on my bed. Then, when she reached down to unbutton her blouse, knowing that I'd never control myself from having sex with her, once she started undressing and especially, once she was naked, I halfheartedly tried to stop her.

"Susan, what are you doing? Please don't do this. This is wrong. We can't do this."

"I'm giving you what you hid in my closet to see," she said with a sexy laugh, while giving me a sexy look. "Only, this time, it's on my terms. This time, my striptease is as much for you, as it is for me."

She always surprised me, floored me actually, with something that she unexpectedly remembered. It was encouraging that she remembered me spying on her undressing, but hoping she didn't remember me forcing her to blow me, it was erotically exciting enough that she remembered that I hid in her closet to watch her strip. One slow button at a time, while staring at me, watching me, as much as I was watching her, I watched her unbutton her blouse.

Lost in her sensuous sexuality, no longer able to push her away, my cock came to full life, when my sister exposed the top of her bra and her deep line of cleavage to me. Such fabulous tits, a once familiar sight, it's been a long time, since I've seen her tits and I couldn't wait to see them again. In stunned silence, as if enjoying an orchestra's crescendo heightening the suspense, with my incestuous lust building as much as my cock was hardening, I watched her continue to unbutton one slow button of her blouse at a time, until all of her buttons were unbuttoned. The sight of her removing her blouse in a slow striptease, as I sat naked on my bed with my cock arcing straight up, as if it was imitating the Leaning Tower of Pisa, watching her give me a willing, personal striptease show was something that I always fantasized her doing, when hiding in her closet so long ago.

"You still have your amazing body, Susan," I said reaching out to feel the top of her exposed, soft, big breasts.

"Thank you, Tommy," she said staring at my cock. "Touch yourself, while I strip. I want to watch you masturbate over the naked sight of me," she said with a sexy smile. "I want to see you cum."

Oh, my God, she's such a sexy bitch. Fingering my cock first, just as I didn't want this striptease ever to end, I didn't want to prematurely cum. Slowly, I stroked myself to a stiffer erection, as I watched her unbutton, unzip, and peel down her tight jeans. My favorite outfit to see her wearing, dressed in her sexy bra and bikini panty, seeing my sister in her panties and bra was, indeed, a sight to behold.

"You are so sexy, Susan," I said stopping my masturbating myself to slide my fingers over the impressions her nipples made in her bra, while running my hands down the sides of her slim waist, before reaching around her to cup her firm, round ass.

"Stroke yourself, Tommy. I want to watch you cum. Only, when you're ready to cum, tell me," she said leaning down to whisper her desire in my ear, "so that I can take your cock in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth, Tommy. I want to swallow your cum."

Oh, my God. My sister wants me to cum in her mouth. My sexy sister wants to swallow my cum. Are you kidding me? No longer having to force her, too good to be true, I was the happiest brother in the world.

Faster I stroked myself, while watching Susan undress. Slowly she peeled her bra straps from her shoulders, before reaching around behind her to unhook her bra. My familiar drum roll played in my head to build up the suspense, as she ever so slowly peeled her bra cups from her breasts. First one and then the other, to the accompaniment of my imagined symbol crash, she removed her bra and she was topless. To see her naked breasts once again, this time especially and willingly showing them to me, was something that I will never forget, as long as I live. I couldn't wait to touch them, feel them, fondle them, caress them, and suck them. Then, as if the same symbols that clashed at the end of her striptease, when I was hiding in her closet, an even more robust one sounded now, when she peeled down her panty and stood before me nude.

"I'm ready, Susan," I said stroking myself faster, but delaying my ejaculation, until she was on her knees between my legs and had taken me in her mouth.

"I can't wait to suck you, Tommy. I can't wait to taste you, again," she said.

Stunned by her words, she remembered blowing me. How much of that blowjob did she remember? Did she remember that I forced her to blow me? Did she remember me giving her a cum bath? Did she remember everything, before and after, or did she remember having my cock past her lips, before I unloaded my lust for my sister in her mouth. Even though I was shocked by what she just said, wanting to question what she remembered and explain any questions she may have had, I couldn't stop myself from cumming. With a gentle hand to the back of her beautiful, blonde head, I filled my sister's mouth with cum and, just as I did before, as soon as she pulled herself away from my cock, I exploded a second shot of cum all over her face, hair, and breasts. Covered with my cum again, this time, my sister was laughing, instead of crying. As if I had covered her with whipped cream, she wiped my cum from her face with her fingers, before licking her fingers clean.

"Oh, my God, Susan. I'm so sorry, but I couldn't stop from--"

"Oh, Tommy, you bad man, you really gave me quite the cum bath," she said rubbing cum from her eyes, nose, chin, breast, and hair, "but I love it. I love how much you visually show me how much you love me," she said with another laugh. "I only wish I can return the favor by cumming all over you, when you lick my pussy," she said with a sexy grin, while looking down at her cunt.

She didn't have to ask me twice. I pushed her down to the carpet, fell between her legs, and licked and fingered her until she had an orgasm in my mouth and didn't stop until she had another. Then, while she was still basking in the afterglow of being eaten by me, her brother, we started making out, as if we were two horny teenagers, instead of brother and sister. Seemingly wanting to taste herself from my tongue, she appeared more aroused having had two orgasms. Kissing and kissing her, while feeling her everywhere, I was just as sexually aroused as she was. After having time enough to regain my strength, I mounted my sister and made love to her. Something that I always wanted to do so long ago, after watching Susan strip naked, while hiding in her closet, kissing and kissing her, as if we were on our Honeymoon, I was now finally making love to my sister. We were kissing, really kissing, French kissing. Tasting myself on my sister's tongue, to feel her tongue explore my mouth, after my cock explored and came off in her mouth and after my tongue explored her pussy, was my dream come true.