Sister, a Friend, a Lover, and Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that I was making love to her, I couldn't wait to fuck her, really fuck her. While remembering the lust that I once had for her, reignited again, after she kissed me, now I couldn't wait to feel my cock buried inside the pussy of my mother's daughter, my sister. Wanting me, as much as I wanted her, as soon as I mounted her, I felt her hand take hold of my cock and lead it to her pussy, in the way that I once did, when I pulled her hand to my cock and forced her to stroke me. The feel of her warm wetness was more than any masturbation fantasy that I ever had of making love to Susan. Fueled by every sexy dream, sexual fantasy, and masturbation session that I ever had over her, I humped her with all the love and lust that I had for her and she matched me hump for hump.

Then, not satisfied playing such a passive role in our lovemaking, she rolled me over and mounted me. With her tits bouncing with her blonde hair flying, as if she was riding a mechanical bull at Billy Bob's Beer and Barbeque, she humped me, even before I could hump her. Once so reticent about me touching her before, now she was so proactive in what she wanted and needed. My perfect lover, I felt my cock going deeper and deeper inside her warm, wet pussy. Then, as soon as I was inside, instead of making love to her, we started to fuck. With her humping me, just as hard and as fast as I was humping her, we were a rhythmic sex machine. Up and down and side to side, I watched her breasts bounce, before harnessing them with my hands. My dream come true, when my Susan leaned down to kiss me, while fucking me, she blanked my mind. When she broke off her kiss, not to be denied, with her breasts still hanging down in my face, I was already sucking her big nipples sucking them, pulling them, turning them, and twisting them.

Only, not wearing any protection, I was keenly aware that I could make my sister pregnant. Figuring that I'd quickly pull out, before I ejaculated, a bad pregnancy plan that had been disproven by millions of Catholics over time, she quelled my fears.

"Cum inside of me, Tommy," she said leaning down to whisper in my ear. "Give me a baby, Tommy. I want your baby. I want to give you a son," she said humping me harder and faster, while kissing me.

As soon as she told me to give her a baby, out of my mind with lust for her, my passion overtook my concern for having a baby born with two heads and no arms. Nonetheless, out of my mind with passion for my sister, wanting to know what it felt like to cum inside of her, I rolled her over and humped her harder and faster. After already cumming twice I didn't think that I could cum again, but I did, when she started screaming with her third orgasm. It didn't take me long to explode all the cum that I had been saving up for her, since the first time that I watched her strip naked.

"I love you, Susan."

"I love you, Tommy."

Nine months to the day later, we had healthy fraternal twins, a boy we named Tommy and a girl we named Susan.

THE END

This is an Earth Day contest story. Please vote, comment, and add me and my story to your list of favored authors and favored story. Thank you for reading, voting, and/or commenting on my story.