"Sister Apocalypse"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything about our relationship was positive, so I told Emily that I loved her and that I didn't care that much about oral.

Emily got her prescription of BCP's and we lost our virginities to each other a month later.

Did Emily have any pain the first time we had intercourse? No, because for several weeks we'd practiced gently inserting progressively larger cucumbers (warmed first by soaking in hot water) into her pussy (nicely lubricated by foreplay). Of course, the cucumbers were put down the garbage disposal after they'd been inside Emily.

Chapter 8: Epilogue

And the rest, as they say... is history.

We're still a couple in 2017, and we live together in a nice apartment as "sibling roommates" to the rest of humanity, including our parents.

But several of our close friends figured out pretty quickly the fact that we're lovers. At first, we denied everything... but a few few kept asking. Finally, we admitted the truth.

Of course, our friends thought it was a little weird... but they accepted our decision and they've all been reasonably supportive. No one preached to us, no one recoiled in horror, no one stopped seeing us, and no one unfriended us. Our fear of being unconvicted felons melted away. We just keep a low profile, we don't act romantic in public, and we don't offer up any details. Plus, we're not gonna have a baby together.

We've also had no break-ups or shed tears of anguished heartache... unlike essentially everyone else we know. But none of our friends took our advice when we suggested the option of hooking up with a sibling after a painful break-up. Oh well... their loss.

Wild horses couldn't pull us apart. I never knew that life could feel so fantastic!

To: Tyler

From: Steffan Stratos

Date: September 16, 2017

Great story, Tyler! Thank you for letting me read it.

12