Sister/Brother Always/Forever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the years her body had lost the baby fat, and Serenity had become a beautiful 18 year old woman. Standing at 5'10", her long silver hair shined as it was set over her porcelain skin, and her cleavage had become the envy of all the ladies of the court. Her thin waist and athletic legs showed the results of the years of combat training she insisted on doing after the incident with the boar. The dress she had decided to wear for their day off from training was stunning. The light blue color was beautiful to see, and with the high waistline and beautiful material Serenity looked every bit a princess. What Daemon loved the most were her eyes. Though their parents and relatives also had purple eyes, Daemon and Serenity had a matching shade of dark purple eyes that neither their parents nor relatives seemed to possess. When she was upset, her eyes seemed as furious as a storm; when she was happy, her eyes radiated pure happiness. Daemon could stare into her eyes for days and be the happiest man in the world.

Daemon had matured over the years as well. Serenity's breath would catch when unconsciously she would find herself staring at her brother wearing his usual attire: a light upper-body armor of black coloring with silver and red trim, which was worn over a black long-sleeved shirt. His legs were covered by his black pants and boots, where were protected by his silver lower leg guards that reached from his ankles up to his knees. He had become quite tall, with the top of her head coming almost to his chin. The wind must love his hair as much as she did, because it took any opportunity to have his silver hair be blown about in the breeze. His purple eyes held an intensity that only someone that has commanded armies and knights could possess; yet, Serenity relished that thought that when they were alone, his eyes could still give tender looks that she was the only person in the world that got to see them. His body had become that of a 21 year old man, with broad shoulders and strong legs. She knew from slipping into his bed during a storm, even at their current age, that his chest was solid and from his years of training, and his arms were strong from fighting with swords and shields. She never said anything and tried not to make any motion to indicate she was aware of it, but from waking up in the morning and feeling his hardened cock pressed against either her back or her stomach, she knew that he was very nicely endowed.

He had turned into the perfect man for her, and now they were going to be dragged apart and she could not let that happen. Serenity had given Daemon her look that meant she needed to talk to him as soon as possible, and that afternoon they went into the woods to an area they used for private conversations.

"I cannot handle this, Daemon. I do not care what Father told us this morning, I am not going to be shipped off to some country where I will probably never see you again and have to wait for some 5 year old boy to become old enough to marry me, all just to strengthen our family's military alliances!"

Daemon sighed, "Do you think I like this situation? At least you get to prepare yourself to the idea of marriage; Father has me marrying the daughter of some Lord that is sailing in from across the sea. I literally will be seeing her for the first time when in 3 days she enters the room for us to say our vows."

Serenity could not help the tears from forming. The emotions were so strong that she could not even form words.

Daemon walked over to her, pulling her in close. "I know, Serenity. We knew from an early age that Father was going to arrange matches for us as he figured would be best. However, the thought of never seeing you again, I feel like I am dying inside."

Serenity looked up, her purple eyes meeting his eyes. Serenity moved her hands to the back of his head, moved his head closer, and rubbed their noses together.

"I love you always and forever, that is a promise," Daemon whispered.

Serenity held in a breath as her heart started pounding. She did not even have to think about it, she realized that the decision had really been made a long time ago. This was the man that had protected her for her entire life. Here was the man that held her during storms and made the scary feelings go away. This was the man who protected her from that wild animal. This was the man whom she gave her precious first kiss. This was the man that she was in love with and would always love.

Serenity kissed Daemon on the lips. Time stood still as all she was aware of was Daemon, the wind, the sun on their skin, and her fluttering heart. She could feel Daemon stiffen a little, as they had only kissed when she pretended to let him think that he had beat her easily at wrestling. Without thinking she slipped her tongue into his mouth. Daemon went very still, but Serenity was having none of that. Her tongue moved around his, playfully but with a sense of urgency, until he became responsive to her. She moaned instinctively as she felt his hands finding the small of her back and pushing her into him, her stomach aware of his hardening member pressing against her.

"God, I want to be his so badly," she thought. She could feel the heat intensifying in her belly as his hands started to unhook the ties at the back of her dress. Serenity felt a little embarrassed, but she was not ashamed. This was her brother. She belonged to him and wanted him, and he belonged to her and wanted her.

Daemon leaned his head back and looked as he slowly pushed Serenity's dress down until her ample breasts were bared to him.

Serenity smiled, her cheeks fighting back the blush. "Do you like what you see?"

Daemon needed a few seconds before he regained his voice. "Serenity, you look absolutely beautiful and stunning. There has never been a woman as perfect as you are, nor will there ever be."

Serenity radiated pure happiness as Daemon bent down to kiss her neck, and then moved down to gently nip at her collarbone area. Serenity could barely think as there were a thousand feelings and emotions flying through her head. Daemon kept slowly moving down until he came to her right breast, where he deliberately started licking around the very edges of the breast.

"I am going to go insane!" thought Serenity. She felt so warm that she wondered if she would get dizzy, but she was becoming even more aware that she was getting wet. Daemon was slowly licking in smaller and smaller circles, taking his time getting closer to her nipple. Serenity could feel the wetness growing between her legs. It was both embarrassing and arousing at the same time, and she could not figure out which she was feeling more.

"Oh, fuck, you are driving me crazy!" Serenity uttered.

Daemon chuckled, as he was going to take the time with her that he wanted, and that she was going to feel everything he wanted her to feel, when he wanted her to feel it and not a moment before.

Serenity gasped as he finally got to her nipple; he started alternating between licking and lightly sucking on it. The feeling of his tongue on her sensitive nipple was starting to make her knees want to buckle, and she leaned into him so that she would not fall over. It was then that Serenity suddenly felt his fingers under her dress, gently tracing the slit between her lower lips.

Serenity could not help but start moaning; everything felt so good! It was like her body was building towards something but she did not know what it was.

Daemon looked up into Serenity's beautiful eyes, "I love you so much, and I love that you are so wet for me. It shows me just how much you love me."

"You know that I ..... that I ...... ohhhh ...... ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she gasped as one of his fingers slipped a little inside her. She had never had anything inside her before, and feeling his amazing finger felt so good. It felt like she was being filled up in a way that she never knew that she always needed and wanted.

"I ...... your finger ............ fuck ............ oh God!" she moaned as he started to move his finger a little bit in and out of her increasingly dripping wet pussy. Serenity could not think. She barely had the strength to continue standing, and her lower body wanted to grind into his finger so very, very badly. Her body was a fireball that was building to tremendous intensity.

She opened her eyes at the sudden loss of feeling him touching her breast, and looking downward she saw him kneeling in front of her with his hands moving the skirt of her dress out of the way.

"What are you doinnnnnnn ...... OH FUCK!" she exclaimed as suddenly she felt his tongue moving up and down her pussy.

Serenity was no longer aware of the rest of the world, she was only aware of was his tongue. That glorious tongue of his that was licking her, licking her so good that she wanted to scream but somehow just barely managed to hold it in. Somehow he seemed to just know the exact rhythm to tongue her aching and wet pussy that would drive her absolutely insane with need.

Then it happened. She felt his tongue make contact with the most sensitive spot on her pussy, while at the same time he gently but firmly moved two fingers inside her and began rubbing a spot she did not even know existed, much less knew how erotic it felt to be touched there.

Serenity felt like she was becoming the sun, it was getting so intense! Too intense!! Way too intense!!! Any second now she was not going to be able to hold it in anymore! She felt like was about to explode into a million pieces!

She grabbed his head and pushed it hard to her pussy, her stomach quivering with a desperate need for release.

"Fuck me; please fuck my pussy with that mouth! I love you so much, so just fuck ...... fuck ....... please ...... fuCKKK ...... FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCC"

********************

With a jerk she sat up in bed. Her pulse was racing, and she did not even have to look or even wonder to know that her panties were absolutely soaking wet. Looking at her clock in the bedroom of her apartment, it was 3:00 a.m. Laura put her head in her hands. "After all these years, why did that dream come back?"

12