Sister, Brother, Summer Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," replied his sister, "we can't have that! Poor little feller! Maybe I should kiss him better!"

With that, Jan leaned forward and took Gary's flaccid member in her mouth.

Emulating a porno she'd seen on the internet, the girl began sucking and rubbing her brother's prick, her cheeks sucked in and her tongue swirling around the head.

She permitted her teeth to graze lightly across the cock as she sucked, and allowed her breasts to brush against her brother's leg as she moved her head up and down. Just moments before, Gary had been certain that he would not be able to raise another erection for quite some time...but his sexy sister soon convinced his tired gonads to put a lie to that. His dick began to swell once more, and he leaned back to allow his sister her head, to coin a pun.

Jan had, like her brother, never done anything like this before today...but she had developed a habit of watching x-rated videos on the net, and she was a quick study. She'd also spent a large part of the day either examining her older brother's prick, or handling it, of feeling it as it pumped inside her...and she had a pretty good idea what made Gary get off. But most of all, Jan was a natural. Some people are born to play ball. Some are born to play the flute. In Jan's case, she was exceptional at playing with balls, and she played the meat flute like a pro.

She soon had her brother moaning and jerking, as she slid her hand up and down the shaft, while suckling on the head and placing half of his seven inches into her warm, moist mouth. When he tried to explain how good it felt, his words were incoherent with pleasure, sparking a fit of giggles from his sister, but she soon returned to the task at hand. Before long she felt her brother's cock begin to surge, and a series of convulsions along the underside signaled that his semen was on its way.

She decided impulsively to taste his load, and to get his incestuous sperm into her belly by this route, rather than by her snatch. As she swallowed Gary's cum, his moans of delight told her she'd made the right choice, and made her virgin brother into a very happy lover.

After licking his cock clean, Jan cuddled up to her sibling, and lay there contentedly for a few minutes, as they both considered all that had happened during the day. By now, however, it was getting to be mid-afternoon, and if they were to ride home in time for their afternoon chores, they'd have to get a move on. So, after a few more minutes of kissing and holding each other tight, they separated, and began to dress for the first time in nearly six hours.

As they packed up all their gear, and Gary donned the backpack, he turned to his sister with a look of chagrin on his face.

"You know what I just realized?" he asked his sister. "We just spent hours here naked, and we had sex, and wanked each other off, and we did it all out in the open where anyone could have seen us!"

"Next time we'll have to be more careful," he added, before realizing he'd just made an assumption that may not be true. "There will be a next time, won't there?"

"Oh yes," Jan replied with a glint in her eye, "You'd better believe there's going to be a next time!"

She giggled, and wheeled her bike onto the track that led out of the national park toward town, toward home, and toward a future that held more than just a touch of promise.