Sister in Heat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,714 Followers

As for me, it was everything in my power to stay motionless. Had I really been asleep - and somehow able to ignore all this - I would have tumbled from the bed long ago. If I didn't keep my stomach rigid, my ass tensed and my heels dug into the mattress, we both would have gone over, and that at least helped me to re-focus my energy as I desperately fought off the urge to cum inside my sister's hot, wet pussy. I wanted to touch her, wanted to grab that mop of thick, dangling hair and pull, flip her on her back and drive into her until she screamed, her legs opening uncontrollably as I lapped at her pillowy tits - but that was not the fantasy. The fantasy was that I was her sleeping brother and she was in control. The fantasy was that I was a big, hard cock for her to use at her pleasure. And she was - oh, how she was.

Free to try every position without fear of what I'd say or want, Monica gave every one a go as she impaled herself on my stiff member. She turned at one point, riding me with her hands planted on my knees and her legs together in my lap. She pulled me out and faced me again, then rolled me back and forth inside, her, reaching down at one point to fondle my balls as they wedged into the crack of her ass.

She bent down, dragging her tits along my naked chest, and rubbed her lips against mine. "It's so wrong, Johnny...but I can't help myself. Your cock is so nice..." she moaned softly into my mouth. "Don't cum in me, okay? Not in your horny, little sister... Don't wake up. I promise I'll never do it again, Johnny." She humped furiously against my cock. "I promise..." She grunted, her fingers digging into my hair. "I promise...ah, AHH!"

Unconsciously, I'd plunged into her, driving my hips up. Monica's whole body shuddered. "Oh God, baby. Do you like that? You like my tight, young cunt? Too bad you'll never be awake to enjoy it. You could fuck your tight little sister all night."

God, that was too much. I grabbed her hips with my hands and plunged again, driving her petite body up into the air with the force of my thrust. She screamed. "Ahh!"

We both froze. For a moment, we didn't even breathe, but that was impossible for long, given the beating of our hearts and our skins drenched in sweat. So we remained locked in that position, she straddling my hips, my fingers on her smooth ass, as we listened to the hallway just beyond my closed door. A minute ticked by, the two of us still locked together, my cock hard in her hot moistness, her hair sliding over my face.

We lingered that way until the momentum she'd built up had nearly dissipated. After another breathless moment, she bent down and kissed my mouth. I wasn't afraid to kiss back. "Do you want me?" she gasped.

"I want you."

"I don't...I don't think I can cum unless you really give it to me."

"How do you want it?"

"Bend me over."

"You have to be quiet."

"I'll scream into your mattress."

We were a tussle of limbs as we extricated and rearranged ourselves, but as soon as she had leaned off of my legs I was up and had her bent over the edge of my bed. Monica actually bit my sheet as I gripped her ass and forced my cock into her exposed pussy. "Ahnng!" she grunted. "Big brother, no!"

I slapped her beautiful ass and used my other hand to push her down into the mattress. She grabbed the edge with both her hands and then I dug my nails into her skin and fucked her like a dog.

"Oh God," she gasped into the sheets. "Oh God, Johnny."

I pulled her hair by the roots and listened to her moan as I fucked her even harder. The slap of my pelvis into her thighs was loud and getting louder. If we went on like this, there's no way my parents wouldn't hear.

Monica squirmed under me, struggling against my grip and loving every moment. "I'm sorry, Johnny! I couldn't help myself! It was so big!"

"You like that, you little whore?"

"No, Johnny, please! Don't cum in me!"

"You're going to cum on my cock, you little whore."

"Ahn!"

I slid my hand down her ass, slathering my thumb in her copious juices and then ringing around her puckered asshole. "Oh!" she gasped. "D-don't!" I popped it in, and her hips slithered in every direction. "No one's ever done that to me before- Ahn. Johnny!"

And I was fucking her, fucking her harder than I've ever fucked, and she was loving it, splattering my stomach with the thick fluids of her ceaseless lust. My balls swatted against her trapped thighs and our sweat flowed down to the pits behind her knees. "Unh!" Monica gasped as I bent her little body down, fucking her all the way. "Johnny, I'm- keep- th-that's it! Ahhh!"

She screamed into the mattress and I couldn't take a second more. I came in my sister, explosively and absolutely, flooding her tight canal with the pent up rage of this frustrating summer. We pulsated against each other, and Monica took me down to the last drop, her own body cumming freely now as we shared this final, satisfied sin.

I bent down over her and scooped her breasts up into my palms, squeezing her hard as I continued to cum, my teeth biting into her neck. She rocked with me, reaching up to caress the back of my neck as I took her hard, her other hand covering the one on her breast. We collapsed against each other, bent over the end of the bed, in a heap of wet sex.

When at last our orgasms had ebbed, we helped each other up and fell back into my pillows. Monica snuggled up into the little spoon position and pulled my arm over her body. "That..." she gasped, "wasn't quite what I was thinking. But it was...exactly...what I needed..."

"We can't...stay like this," I said, already drowsy.

"Well how else are you going to fuck me again?" she pouted.

"Again?"

She moaned as she reached behind her, and down, until her fingers rested on my flaccid member. "And again...and again...and again..."

This girl... I kissed her ear and ground against her. "We can't stay like this," I repeated.

"I'll go," she said. "I promise. Just let me stay a little longer. After a fuck like that, I need to be held..."

She did feel good against me. Her little body molded effortlessly onto mine, and we lay like that until we caught our breath.

"Do you think we woke them?" she whispered.

"Maybe. But if they thought hanky panky was going on they'd have been here by now."

"Yeah..." Monica rolled over until she was facing me in the dark. "Thank you for doing that," she said. "I know it must have been such a burden."

"No..." I said. She found my lips, and touched them tenderly with her own. "But we are bad, bad people now."

"Sure," she said. "Which means there's nothing stopping us from doing it again." She wiggled happily and reached down between her legs. "God, I'm more full of your cum than you are right now."

That made my cock twitch. I slid down her chest and cupped one big, soft breast. I licked it. Kissed it. She moaned into my hair. "Do you always talk this dirty?" I asked.

"Only when I'm being dirty..." she whispered back. "And you make me feel very dirty."

It shouldn't have been possible, but with some more dirty whispers and her fingers wrapped around my cock, I was soon hard again. This time she laid on her back as I slid it into her, and we fucked quietly, her legs wrapped around my hips and my tongue in her mouth.

"Ahn, take it, big brother. Take your baby sister's pussy..."

I pushed and she arched her back. "Fuck my wet pussy," she gasped. "I'm already full of your cum..."

She was. I could feel it.

* * *

Monica didn't want to leave my bed that night, so she got me to get up and lock my door.

"You're lucky you don't have a job," I told her as I rolled back into my sweat-stained sheets.

"Did you say you wanted a handjob?" she asked coyly.

"No-"

"Blowjob?"

"No-"

"Titjob?"

"No-" Though I couldn't stop thinking about any of them now.

Monica grinned as she snuggled up to me again. "Well, when you do, you can put me to work. You've got a lot of fucking to do, Mister."

"Well, when I go to my real job, you're going to have to hide in here until mom and dad are gone."

"I know how it works, Johnny. Just let me stay here for now."

"We can't make this a habit," I said. She didn't say anything, but I could feel her grin as she pressed her face into my stomach. "I mean it."

"Mmhmm."

"Just because you're my sister doesn't mean you can do whatever you want."

"Oh?" she said. She dragged her tits against me as she slid up to my face. "Does that mean you're going to punish me?"

I'd tell you how many more times we had sex that night, but I really can't recall.

Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,714 Followers