All Comments on 'Sister in Heat Ch. 02'

by Mister_Shy

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey now

It was rather good really. I bet you got hard and wet.

Neptune60Neptune60over 8 years ago
Keep Going

Ooohh this is Fuuun!!!

If annony's don't like it, tough, don't read it then!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So hot!

Monica acts like she really wants to get caught... by her parents. They can't be so oblivious not to notice something is up with their kids. Who does the laundry and washes their sheets? Mom must be wondering who's doing all that fucking with her kids. Monica is so horny for her brother why not for her Daddy and Mom?

Now that would be even hotter.

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Excellent

I think they should seriously fall for each other. I love incest romance and as long as both are consenting adults I don't see a problem with incest coupling. Please continue and take it to the next level.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Damn, this needs to go on

Now that was really fun, a bit misleading in the start but only went up once they were in their zone. The false dating was a great plot-twister for her to manipulate him but also to reward him for the valiant effort. Those hipsters though got a show they won't so soon forget.

You have all the prepositions for this to turn into a nice romantic sibling relationship. All the signs are there, the affection, the kinkiness, the trust between them, care for each other and the "normal" love they share. If you do this it would be a sensational one.

Hard to give it anything but 5* and wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No don't anyone else

That ruins a good brother sister incest story. It should be just between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Didn't exactly pick right up.....

But very very hot nonetheless!

LOVE the zoo scene. Might have been cool if the hipsters were siblings inspired by Monica! She's such a slut! Love her.

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 8 years ago
Please...

Please continue this story. These two are great, well-developed relatable characters that are very sexy together. Please don't take the advice of one of your commentors and add any other people to their coupling...especially their parents. The desire between siblings is hot. A family freak show is not.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Not bad at all

Great series, I hope this goes on for some time.

You have a great story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

but not as impressed as a lot of people seem to be,Still no expatiation as to the reason to why the sister is SO So Horny that she wants her brother to fuck her 24/7

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
more

is not always better

sometimes, like this, it is too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Errm....

Hmm. OK.

Let's see what comes next. Waited long enough.

PS: Here's hoping Courtney or Kelly make an appearance soon. These siblings? Their pals? Not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mixed.

Well, we sure had to wait pretty long for this -- thing is, I'm not sure it was worth it. The first chapter had so much emotion, so much connection, and a whole lot of spark. This was more... flingy. I understand developments in the characters may lead to an adjustment in the arrangements, but it's just missing that little 'umph' of creativity.

Your skill as an author can't be questioned, however. You provide descriptive and enjoyable sequences and the dialogue is fantastic.

tamashi310tamashi310over 8 years ago
HateHateHate

Haters gotta hate Mr. Shy, that's their job. You, however, should definitely keep sharing!

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Will there be a chapter 3 ?

I damn well hope so !

This one 'hot' story in more ways than one !

Great so far, but I hope there is still more to come !

toddflanders138toddflanders138over 8 years ago
rebuttal to "mixed"

While the sex is entirely too hot for real life, I really like this series by how realistic it portrays being in a torrid, not to mention illicit, relationship. Even in this chapter, there is an underlying vibe of two people that are falling deeper into each other, and are in that addiction/compulsion to rut like animals that happens when a relationship goes from awkward and new, to blossoming into something familiar and routinely amazing.

If you've ever experienced anything like it, than these stories will ring true.

Mister_ShyMister_Shyover 8 years agoAuthor
Much obliged, Todd

Thank you.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Five Stars With Sme Reservation

The opening role-play sums up the chapter—steamy and sweet. These two are so hot for each other, and coupled with their incredible bond, they should be a long-term couple. But with the siblings saying that this affair will only be a phase, I'm going into the next chapter with some trepidation and fully prepared to cut ties with this series at any moment, pretending that she will graduate in a few years and they will stay together for the long haul.

ChasBChasBabout 8 years ago
Hot!!

'Read the first chapter, but just found this series again. 'Catching up! Public fucking can really be a turn on. I remember... But that's another story. 5* again for this one. Short, but hot!

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
hot scene

in the kitchen. Wow!

Didn't care for the public exhibition @ Griffith Park, BUT it was unique and it was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn hot!!!!!

Thank you

Bobm1973Bobm1973about 8 years ago
WOW!!!

The public sex was incredible!!! I was almost hoping they would make it a foursome, or at least let Lea join them so Monica could eat her out. This series is amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Will There Be More?

I certainly hope so. Wild, mad, and very enjoyable.

Comentarista82, don't knock al fresco activities until you've tried them - or maybe you have and didn't like it. If so then so be it. I love it and have only been caught once, it turned her on much more than it did me, and I have never had such a wild ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Man I love this story!

""

"If you want me as hard as your fantasy, you can't finish me yet." My cock pulsed impatiently, almost as desperate to return to her tongue as she was to drain me.

""

...thats kinda ass backwards dude. Pop now and last longer and be less on edge later.

""

I need it," she said, her voice catching in her throat as she kissed my mouth once more. "I need it so bad, Johnny. Thank you," she said, her tongue snaking out and the taste of me coming with her.

""

...so where the fuck was this sister all my life?! Parents and all those damn step parents and not one fucking sister! Argh!! ;)

....I...uuuuh...kinda got lost in the story. Heh. Forgot to poke and have fun. Damn. Happens when one hand is holding the tablet and the other is holding your dick! ...where was I?

""

I had no doubt she could find such a man outside her family (I did try, sometimes, to convince her our incest couldn't last), but for now, for the summer, all she wanted was me.

""

It'll last! It will! Start planning NOW and get busy with it you lazy bastard!! New schools, new city, new job, new apartment, get moving!! ...you wanna give up on and lose THAT?!? :)

""

Amidst all of this titillation, I was still working. Working hard, too, which is one of a myriad reasons why I was helpless to resist my horny little sister. Californians suffered rolling blackouts throughout that summer, which put us permanently on call, and my father was eager for me to take on more responsibility in the hopes that, somewhere down the road, I'd take over for him when he went into retirement. Me, I'd settle for building a nice bridge or two, maybe a progressive corporate complex with LEED-certified amenities...but I digress.

""

I'm with brother on THAT one! Doing residential and business calls in the summer, climbing on roofs and in attics when its over 100 outside, sun baking on the roofs and inside attics at 130 degrees and higher, no breeze, always on the edge of a heat stroke. Yeah dad, suuuuuure I wanna take over your business. Take it and sell it msybe, lol.

""

I went down on her in dark movie theatres, she went down on me in public parks. Sometimes she'd have me follow her in a mall and then drag her into my car...

""

....never brilliant shit to do when theres real jail time for both of you if a cop catches you and makes that you're brother/sister. Yeesh!

""

"Oh my God. Best. Hike. Ever."

Yes, it was risky, dangerous, probably illegal, but there was no spoiling Monica's good mood after that. She was on a post-coital cloud the whole ride home, so I just let her enjoy it.

""

Probably illegal?! Rofl. Fucking sister, check. Fucking sister in public, check. Fucking sister on state/fed property, oh shit check. Fucking your sister in public, in front of another couple while she proceeds to tell them how a nasty, slutty little sister seduced her brother and his cock over to the dark side, priceless! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not bad but....

Liked out the window better.

SamuraiMerchantSamuraiMerchantover 7 years ago
IMPRESSIVE!

Part 2 even better, I think! What a talented writer you are!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 7 years ago
wow

would be nice if they end up marrying or something

KelsweetKelsweetover 6 years ago
Oh man..

She calls him "Johnny". That's what I call my big brother! I wonder what he'd think if he knew I was reading this stuff? :P I did have a huge crush on him when I was a teenager, loved it when he'd put his arm around me or kiss me...sigh.

KelsweetKelsweetover 6 years ago
"Jail time"?

Is adult incest really that illegal in California? I can't imagine a state throwing someone into prison for having adult relations with a relative, not on a first offense anyway. Not even if it's in public. It's not actually that easy to go to jail in most states, and California is supposed to be all "tolerant" and full of weirdos of perverts. I don't buy it. As for "public land" I don't think that makes the slightest difference. I don't believe Federal Code even covers incest and I don't think there is anything in the law that compounds incest with being on state property. You could be charged with incest, AND with nudity on state property, but not "incest on state property".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot hot hot

I’ve been rereading all these chapters, rubbing my pussy and cumming like crazy.

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
AWESOME story

Fantastic fantasy!

How many people have an incredible dream.

Can’t wait for the next episode.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

best part was the other couple and Monice's trashy mouth

YungMastaYungMastaover 2 years ago

Couldn't justify giving a full 5 stars with the way you cruise by their anal sex scene during exposition. I feel like all their "firsts" should be properly written out before being glossed over but overall a solid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking hot. Cunt crazed fucker U.K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story, both chapters. So sucking fucking hot and horny. Just love hot young cunt, especially sisters. Cunt crazed fucker UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When they son/nephew or daughter/ niece due grandma and grandpa will never know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The cuteness continues. I'm a little put off though by Johnny's supposed "reluctance" to jump his beautiful sister's bones when given the opportunity but yet does it anyway. At this point, given what they have already done, i doubt there would be One...Ounce of hesitation by a real world male.

Tom599Tom5998 months ago

Loved it keep writing beautiful work

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Naughty sexy banter = irresistibly sexy. And the way Monica brought the hipster Lea into her web, so quickly, seemed so honest and true. 5 stars aren’t enough.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very well done. A real keeper.

Bill S.

cuck1cuck12 months ago

Really enjoying this. A solid 5 stars. Can't wait to get started on the next instalment.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 months ago

What an actress !! Did I see her in the movies ?!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Shy@Mister_Shy
Hello, fellow Literoticans! Veronica here. Thank you for reading my smut! Writing for Lit has been one of the most gratifying hobbies of my life. Nothing quite compares to sharing my dirty fantasies with fellow dirty minds. It's an honor and a privilege. :) Several years ago...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES