Sister in Heat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long we carried on like that, but it was long enough to completely miss the hikers who came at us from the far side of the trail. Monica was fumbling with my belt when we heard the snap of the twig. Both our heads whipped to the side to see a man and a woman, their expressions probably mirrors of our own, wide-eyed in shock. They were just about our ages, too; the guy was a hipster, with a thick red beard, waxed mustache, and bandanna tied around his sweaty forehead. He'd taken his shirt off and had tucked it into his shorts. The girl was pale, wearing solid black frames, a plaid shirt, and a few different colors in her hair. Both of them were carrying water bottles; both were hanging limply at their waists.

Monica spoke first. "He's my brother," she said.

I think, of the four of us, I was the most shocked. I looked down at her as she sank down, crouching on the forest floor to undo the button in my pants. I was literally dumbfounded.

"He doesn't make me do this," she went on, zipping down my fly with deliberate slowness. "It's just, I saw his cock one day. And I told him..." She pulled me out. Despite everything, I was still mostly hard, and seeing her looking up at me, watching her proudly stroke my cock, making full eye contact, licking her lips...well. "I told him I had to have it," she said. "I told him I'd do anything." Monica's tongue snaked out, and she licked me from the base of my shaft to the tip. I pulsated. "See? How could I resist?"

The two hikers watched in mute amazement.

"I said, 'Please, big brother. Please put that big thing inside me. I need it. I need it so bad...'" Monica kissed my cock, licking it until it shined. Then she stood up, leaned against the tree, and let her shorts fall to her ankles. She bent over, eyes locked with the hikers the whole time. "Because I'm a bad girl," she told them. She looked over her shoulder at me and wiggled her ass. "And he knows it."

"Holy shit," said the guy.

And I was mesmerized. I grabbed Monica's ass, I grabbed myself, and I felt Monica's whole body shake as she took me inside her.

"He fucks me so good," she said, shivering. "He fucks me like I've always wanted to be fucked." She looked dead at the girl. "You know what that's like? Getting the fuck you always wanted, out of your man?"

As if some telepathic message had been sent, the girl immediately turned to her guy and plucked the shirt out of his waistband. He yelped, and then she went down on her knees and began to unbuckle his belt. "Whoa!" he said. "Whoa! Lea! I-! Oh!" She had him in her mouth so fast his cock must have hardly known where it was. And then all of a sudden she was sucking on him with a furious hunger, and the guy could hardly argue.

Watching them only made it better for Monica, who pushed herself against me and let out a little shriek of joy. "What's your name?" she said.

"Lea," said the girl, wiping her mouth. She dragged her man down, who now went willingly. He helped her pull her shorts over her shoes. They laid out his shirt beneath them and Lea mounted him right there in the clearing. "Oh, fuck," she groaned. "Oh fuck, Rob. You're so fucking hard."

Rob may have said "holy shit" again. I'm not sure. I never heard more from him than guttural cries of jubilation and terror. Lea, however, was having the best damn sex she'd ever had.

"Do your parents know you fuck your brother?" she huffed. Her hands pressed deep into Rob's chest as she rode his cock with her pale pussy.

"Nnh- no!" said Monica. "I make him fuck me on the way back from school!"

"You're such a fucking slut!" said Lea. She slid her shirt up her stomach and let Rob grope at her tits.

"I know," said Monica, swiveling her hips to angle my penis against her G spot. "That's why my brother has to fuck me - to keep my little hole plugged!"

If I didn't know better, I'd say Monica was cumming continuously from the moment Lea started sucking off her man. I know for certain Monica came at that moment, and I wasn't far behind. "You like watching him fuck that whore?" Lea asked Rob. "You like that, baby?"

"Ah!" said Rob.

"N-not yet!" she groaned. "Oh fuck, girl, you nasty little bitch..."

We didn't stay to chit-chat (and what could we possibly have said?), we just hurriedly dressed and left the two to bang themselves senseless in the Los Angeles woods. We left the couple at a respectable jog, but at some point we were running, laughing and panting and scraping ourselves on the surrounding shrubbery as we navigated down the hills and back to the abandoned zoo.

When we found the car at last, Monica went up on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek. "Not bad, stud."

"Let's not do that again," I said.

She dismissed that with a wave of her hand. "You performed exceptionally well under pressure. I commend you, sir."

"I mean it," I said.

"That was on my list!" she said. "My list of things I could never ask someone to do!"

"You didn't tell me that," I said.

"Duh!" she said. "First of all, I don't think you'd ever have agreed to it. Second of all, who could we possibly fuck in front of that didn't know who we were? Oh my God. Best. Hike. Ever." She giggled to herself and grabbed my backpack, not even waiting for me to pull it off before dragging it to the trunk. "They saw my tits! Oh man, Lea gave it to him so good..."

Yes, it was risky, dangerous, probably illegal, but there was no spoiling Monica's good mood after that. She was on a post-coital cloud the whole ride home, so I just let her enjoy it.

"Have a good time?" my father asked when we got back to the house.

I set the backpack on the table and started to unpack it. "You'd have to ask Monica," I said.

She shrugged, pulling her phone out of her pocket. "I saw some trees, and some hipsters." She suppressed a smirk and sat down by the TV. "It was okay, I guess."

12