All Comments on 'Sister in Heat Ch. 03'

by Mister_Shy

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
A bit confused but looking forward to more

I must admit I was a bit confused by this chapter, mostly by the brother seeing someone else as I thought that they are a done deal. And then came the pact of them screwing behind their partners backs (never a good sign) and plan it for the foreseeable future. Bu then again the last line made it all clear so now I'm really hyped to see where this ordeal leads. Still, i would prefer to see them end up together than cheating for the sake of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Curious

I'm curious to see where the author is taking this story. Enjoyed it.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
oh...the possibilities

in the directions this story can take us. I'm sure that regardless of which direction Mr. Shy and his story decide to take, it will be an enjoyable journey and I look forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Add more romance

It will slice it up but I wanna see what you do next, good job man

DarnusesDarnusesover 8 years ago
Personally, loved it

I thought it was great, well written, and the story is progressing very nicely. Like the characters, but they could do with just a tad more development.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Ya ,I tend to agree with Captain _ Fapulus comment.

I also was hoping they ended up together but it looks like you have other ideas how this story will end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She needs to get pregnant asap

I'd like to see him impregnate her and they go and live together as man and wife. She has his baby and now can get him to marry her, just move away together.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Five Stars Still

Even without much character development, this short chapter is still very well written. Their relationship has obviously gotten beyond the siblings-with-benefits stage, and they need to acknowledge that. Paying lip service to the traditiona goal of marriage when the siblings are still so up in each other's business is quite frankly ridiculous, so they should move in together for "logistic" and "financial" purposes and let their beautiful, hot and messy relationship continue to blossom.

ChasBChasBabout 8 years ago
Cash In Hand...

Not quite up to 1 and 2. John and Monica are worrying too much. They have what they have. "Ah, take the cash in hand, and waive the rest!", as old Omar the Tentmaker said. Enjoy it while they have it!

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
I'd say...

...it would seem better for them to end up together. They mesh well and it only matters when they connect. Still a 5, but edging toward a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
They need to shack up already! ;)

""

But I was seeing someone. Wasn't I? Didn't that mean something? Or did it mean nothing next to the jungle lust I stoked for my sister.

""

...its family, and family comes first (and in the middle, and last;), family is the exception to the rule ;)

""

Well, I probably don't have to tell you this, but it went wrong all over the place.

""

Lol! See?! If they had just packed their fucking shit and moved across country together and settled down somewhere and lived happily ever after, all the ensuing drama could have been avoided!! ;). Hehehe!

I suppose the story wont end like I was hoping, which is a fucking tragedy in itself... Hell, they love each other, they get along like gangbusters, they will *NEVER* have better sex with anyone else, what the fuck are they waiting for anyway?! Move somewhere new and set up shop together. Hell, even tell the parents and let them rant and explode, that way they'll calm down enough to come visit the grandbabies when they have them! If that was my sister I would have already suggested this! :)

SamuraiMerchantSamuraiMerchantover 7 years ago
ANOTHER 5!

Your skills as a writer allow the reader to see and feel the events of the story. A rare and impressive thing. "Hemingway writes fuck stories". WOW!

Agust_DAgust_Dover 7 years ago
Insane...

I remember when I first read sister in heat and it only had 2 chaptors. And can it possibbly get any better than this?

akeyesxakeyesxabout 7 years ago
Sure wish she was my sister...

The way you tell this one is awesome. I love the way it has ebbed, flowed and grown.

Thanks for writing.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 7 years ago
if she waz mine

if she was mine i would move to a state where incest is okay and i would marry her.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
omens and foreshadowing

It does not sound like their future is happy

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Don't Understand.....

Why would he want to get involved with anyone else when he has Monica ready and willing. The transition from sibling love to passionate love is simple and both of them have made that jump. No need to complicate the story.

Timtom12Timtom12over 6 years ago
Response to why.

Thedayafter, he was away for months, probably got lonely, and also knew he didn't to move on from Moni.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He is over thinking things

I don’t understand how such an intelligent individual can be so dumb. He over thinks the shit out of this gift their amazing relationship has brought to their lives and in a way insults her intelligence by taking the moral high ground. It is way too late for that and they are way too old for talking like teenagers about how “wrong” this is. He is also being andumb ass of the highest order by NOT having a clue of the million hints she has gift wrapped on his lap that he means more to her than a good fuck and when he is away she sleeps in his bed to smell his scent so the seprartion as not as harsh as it is . She has said it over time and again but for a “smart guy” (grad school does not always mean intelligence) he has no clue. She is acting more of the elder wiser sibling than he is and it’s the only frustrating part of this amazing series! It’s not a fault or condensendumg comment to such a talented author, it’s a pattern I’ve found for nearly all the stories on the website but especially for incest stories where the males are helpslessly and hopelessly clueless and frankly too dumb to appreciate the gift their experience offers. I hope he smartens up soon and pits that big brain to use on finding away to whisk his lover/ sister away to their own private condo or house and live as a couple away from folks that may know them! Live the story, the characters and excellent writing!

Best,

Ray

Footlovin69 @yahoo.com

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

you are an intelligent person, so you probably are writing "down" to your audience as there is no such word as "grinded",,ugh!,,she can or may grind,, or she may have ground against him,, lolol.. others reading this tale wonder why the guy is so against this liason,,well, someone has to be the asshole or "foil",,or there is no story,,so it is usually the guy...don't get me wrong, i love this story,, family incest is my fav kink, and if this girl was my sister, i would worship her forever..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Untold and undone

It can not end here. They can not hide their list for one another and it is not real if the parents do not find out. If they never see each other again they will become bitter. It they continue they will get caught. You are a great writer I know you can bring it to completion.

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Another excellent chapter

Can’t wait for the next chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So absolutely red hot, would just love to meet up with a hot young cunt like Monica and fuck her brains out. Cunt crazed fucker UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg I just love this, I have six younger sisters, as a result I have an almost permanent hard on, they all adore my cock and fucking. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some good, down-to-earth, honest dialogue here.

Tom599Tom5997 months ago

Gets better and better love it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So I wonder if this is going to be them getting together in the end or if it's going to be one of those deals where they remain separate but fucking behind their partners' backs, even though it would be a more satisfying life if they'd just get together. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

cuck1cuck12 months ago

Loving this. Hope they get a happy ending.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 months ago

As well as could be expected. What does that mean ? Wish I were Johnny with a Monica.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 months ago

The dialogue ? That's a good point. Yes good and honest, but because of that I fear this can only end in tears .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Shy@Mister_Shy
2714 Followers
Hello, fellow Literoticans! Veronica here. Thank you for reading my smut! Writing for Lit has been one of the most gratifying hobbies of my life. Nothing quite compares to sharing my dirty fantasies with fellow dirty minds. It's an honor and a privilege. :) Several years ago...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES