All Comments on 'Sister is a Showoff Ch. 02'

by Fillmore_Choda

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ManoBlueManoBlueabout 7 years ago
Ricky is a Wuss!

None of your characters are likable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Likable characters

True the characters are not very likable, but the story was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well...

...it must be just me who thinks you either ran out of ideas or set yourself a time limit that was reached, and left your characters hanging in the breeze.

On the whole a rather unsavory bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry, I hated the characters.

This was depressing

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Bit of a let down

I was expecting so much more in chap 2 but you kinda ruined for me and others by the sound of things.

The ending was crock, it seemed you rushed things along just to finish :(

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Ruined a good story

Yep you sure ruined it by turning ricky into a pussy and rushing the second half of your story, up till then i enjoyed it.

Think it needs writting again !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 1 is a classic

Chapter 2 is wacko. I think the author is pulling our leg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Continue big tits on Lil sis

This series of stories just fell flat. The first part was ripped from a fox cartoon episode that should have been credited at the story's outset. And this part you bring back the useless friend who he should have just sent away upon arrival. I would recommend you forget this story and write another chapter to big tits on Lil sis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree when Joel returned... 1

When you ended it with Lauren and Brit together I had some faith you'd get them split and Ricky back where he belonged fairly quickly. When you wrote about med school for Lauren I smiled. Then you had to bring back Joel. That along with cigarette smoking was it. If it had been someone besides Brit 'd have been okay but she's a little too much like someone I knew who died of lung cancer. In R.L. self destructive behaviour has real consequences. My problem I know...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story really went sideways, would have been good if he left everyone behind and did well on his own. He could have left the incest behind him and had a family of his own, then years later he starts meeting people from his old life and you finish the rest.

MillstoneMagnetMillstoneMagnetabout 2 years ago

What did I just read?

Maybe I was spoiled by reading 8letters work before this (nice reference by the way), but just what the hell did I just read?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow, I read the first one and thought it was decent. Part 2 had much lower rating but I figured how bad could it be? It’s much worse than the rating it has. It’s pure shit. Everyone turned into a scumbag. It’s epic in its cringe. You should feel bad for writing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous