Sister is a Showoff Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she said, "I want to try it like this."

And with indelible grace, she pulled her top straight over her head. I watched, memorizing every detail of her perfect skin. Soon as she dropped the top from her hand, her arm sped to her back and unclasped her bra. The hints of her areolas showed themselves first, followed by the total reveal of her nipples and breasts as her bra fell weightlessly to the floor.

"Oh god," I moaned, drinking her in.

"Watch this," she said.

I was vaguely aware that we were going somehow off script but obviously way too into it to care. I don't think anyone else did, either. If the director still were present, he couldn't have had anything to say. And so I watched, and so did everyone else, as she sidled closer to me and pushed her breasts together around my cock, rubbing them up and down it, slicking her breasts with her own residual saliva.

Then she really surprised me: suddenly, violently, she grabbed me by the legs and yanked me down the bed so violently that I nearly broke the fake cast they had my arms hooked into. My feet found the floor, and quick as you please Britt was between them, rubbing her meaty tits up and down my cock and managing, to my surprise and delight, to simultaneously suck the upper echelon of my cock while tit-jobbing me.

Whatever was being recorded couldn't possibly have compared to my view: Britt's ample wet chest, marked with fresh flecks of her spit dropping from her mouth as it drooled lovingly off of my sparkling pleased member, and all the while Britt staring right into my eyes and smiling with her own.

I was feeling galactically pleased and impossible to control. I would have let her go at me like that all day, desperately wanted to finish on her tits and face at once, but couldn't bare to pop early during my very first official porno shoot. And so I was aware I had some more complex line according to the script, but all I managed to say was:

"Please. More."

There was a deep wet smacking sound as my member popped free of Britt's lips.

"You want more, Brother?" she asked.

"God yes."

She smiled wryly again, her tits still bouncing on my cock. I knew she was teasing me and loving it. She must have known how close she had me.

"Okay," she said, gently releasing me. "But I need more too."

She rose from her knees, twisting herself too her feet so that she stood facing away from me. Bending at her waist, she dropped down and flopped her schoolgirl skirt up onto her back, revealing her cotton white panties to me. I could see a dark wet spot formed between her legs. I knew she wasn't acting. And then, still bent deep at the waist, she reached back and very slowly pulled the panties down, revealing inch by creeping inch the bare flesh of her tiny tight vulva, pinched even tighter by the angle of her bronze legs. She leaned back before she rose, and rubbed her little slit up and down the underside of my shaft, top to bottom and back again.

"Oh yeah," she said, "I'm going to love this."

She finally rose, over me and then onto me. I had to feel it more than see it, because her skirt dropped down over top of us. Her hand grasped me firmly by the shaft, and with a cursory stroke or two, she lined me up against her hole. I could feel its wetness even over top of the wetness of my slobbery head. It winked at me. It gripped me at my touch, spread for me at my pressure and as I slowly speared her, plunging deeper into her depths, feeling like she never ended, waiting blindly to see how far into her I could press myself.

And then I knew I found her spot when she whimpered, made just a little EEP noise, and bounced a little. She looked back at me over her shoulder and her grin was as wanton and as devilish and as wicked as I'd ever seen it. She winked at me. Then slowly she started to rock on me, big total and complete trips as she rode the full length of my thick and pulsing hard-on. I watched her tits sway in front of her, visible even from behind. And then just when she'd reached the near zenith of my cock, she slide herself back down again, gripping me tightly the whole way, until she hit herself just where she needed to know to force out an involuntary whimper.

And then the longer she rode, her involuntary whimpers turned to involuntary moans, turned to involuntary total fucking screaming as she slammed herself down on me, deep as she could get, and rode on me there, bucking and bucking like a wild mare in the throes of what I'm sure was a really and truly earth-shattering climax.

Which, you can probably guess, that was it for me. I was going to come, and going to come soon. I was surprised I'd lasted even just this long, to be completely honest. And as much as I wanted to let loose deep inside her, so that she could feel my pleasure the way I'd felt hers, I had a script to follow. So I shouted her cue that I was about to come:

"I'm cured!"

And then I flexed my arms out straight, breaking the snaps on the snap-away casts they had me rigged into, and my big ass biceps burst free. The notes in the script suggested it was supposed to be like when Forrest Gump breaks free of his gimpy leg gear. And once I had free use of my arms I grabbed Britt thoroughly on the meat of her ass, flipped her stupid skirt out of the way, and brought my right hand down on the cheek of her ass like a thunderclap.

She let out such a mighty roar that I was certain just the force of the spank had made her come again. And I wasn't finished with her yet. I spanked her again, this time with my other hand on her other cheek, though with no less force. It was met with yet another hearty scream from Britt.

And then, for the final cue that I was about to blow, I spanked her once more, heavily, with one hand each on one cheek. I finished by grabbing into her ass so hard that when she tried to bounce herself off of me to collect my seed that I almost ripped her skin right off. I saw red traces from my fingernails engraved on her ass. And even though she dropped to her knees with all good speed, I was already shooting my load when she arrived there.

The first mammoth stream caught her just on her left cheek before flying over top of her into the stratosphere. She quickly judged my velocity and adjusted her position, tried to put her mouth on my head to receive the next spurt. But she wasn't quick enough, wasn't ready, was still overflowed with her own pleasure, and though she had her mouth on me, just the second spurt was enough to fill her up and start leaking out the corners of her mouth. She regained her composure, took me deep in her throat while I was unleashing my third wave, but you could tell she was too blessed out to concentrate, and she let me fall out of her mouth, come spilling down her chin and onto her tits, and she just rubbed me on her face while the healthy dash of a fourth load poured themselves on the bridge of her nose, cheeks and forehead.

"Wow," I said, "Oh my god."

"Yeah," Britt said, "Wow."

"Ho yeah!" Gibbons guffawed, shaking me from my reverie. "We're going to be rich!"

Altogether too quickly for me to comprehend, some aides had come and wrapped Britt up in a robe and whisked her away from right in front of me and between my legs where it totally felt like she belonged for at least a second there. Gibbons was wrapping his cheap suit jacket's arm around my back, and steering me away from her. I looked back at her over my shoulder, and she returned my over-shoulder gaze and we caught eyes with each other.

"I'm going to be famous Ricky!" she shouted back at me, long dripping globules of my come still running down her cheeks and chin. Why were they taking her away from me?

Gibbons clapped me on the chest, and it must have been that that left me breathless.

"God damn it, son, you got a package on you that's going to make you bigger than John Holmes," Gibbons said. He gestured and my drained but still post-coitally engorged cock swinging in the breeze. No robe had come for me.

"I almost want to shake it like it's your shaking hand," he said, and then suddenly he just grabbed it round the base. "Oh boy, I just can't help myself!" he said.

"Woolooloo!" he sort of chanted while he was giving my long hanging a member a pretty solid counterclockwise helicopter twirl, "Woolooloo! Woolooloo!"

And then just as suddenly as he'd grabbed it, he released it, and the whole time I hadn't done or said anything because I'd kind of been in a post-orgasmic haze and was kind of oblivious to it while it happened which as you could guess just un-repressed all kinds of sexy memories.

"Where are you taking me?" I finally asked.

"I figured you might like to meet the producer of this here little art film," he answered.

"I thought that was you."

"Nuh uh," he said, "I'm the financier. He's the producer. He makes the movies; I make the money. That's how this little operation's going to work."

"I think my part is done," I said, "I don't want to meet some sleazy porn producer. I'm out."

His grip on my shoulder hardened.

"Just to be nice," he said, "To be professional. I thought you'd like to meet him. Besides, I think you already know him."

He opened a door at the end of a hallway for me, like he was presenting it to me. It didn't occur to me that I was still balls-out naked. I just walked into the room that I was offered.

And then I saw him, facing the window standing kind of bow-legged and smoking a cigarette. He turned to meet my gaze and I recognized every last short inch of him. He had the same darting beady eyes, half-formed smile, and soft moustache I recognized from my childhood.

It was my Uncle Hoyt, holding his hand out like he expected me to shake it.

*****

Thank you to all readers, and especially all commenters. Commenters get me wet.