Sister is the Best Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They have that class now."

"I don't want to hear about it."

"Anyway, by the 90's a lot of the stories changed so that only one woman was the lesbian and she'd find some way to force a woman who wasn't a lesbian into having sex with her."

"Like rape?"

"Almost. They definitely come off as predators. They would pay women, or blackmail them, or use magic or mind control. Some of that stuff is pretty dark. I think it's like they had these excuses for why they had to have sex before but it was a lie and then they wanted to make the excuse real. They wanted to make it like the lesbian really was able to talk some hetero girl into lesbian sex."

"So what's it like now?"

"I don't know. I haven't read that far in the literature. I had to step away from it once all the lesbians started acting like men. It wasn't interesting anymore."

"But you have to finish the class."

"I know but I still have time and I can get my friends to tell me what happened anyway."

The food arrived and we ate and when I thought it was getting late enough for my sister to call it a night she just didn't leave. She cleaned up while I drove a video game car around in a circle and then she laid down on my bed and watched me play.

"Lesbian stories are kind of easy, though, if you think about it." she said.

"Why's that?"

"Well, if a woman asks some other woman she doesn't know for sex and the other woman turns her down then no harm is really done. Sometimes they have stories about a wife going after her husband's sister and that's more difficult but that isn't usually how they go with it."

"You aren't supposed to have sex with in-laws anyway. That's like a taboo or something."

"Yeah. And when you have feelings like that about someone you already have some kind of established relationship with, you have to be careful. You have to drop hints and feel them out. You can't just come right out and say you want to have sex with them because that could ruin everything between them and maybe the risk is too high. In that kind of situation I think the veneer thing or the con artist thing might make more sense. If a guy has the hots for his boss he can't just go into her office and ask for sex or he'll be fired."

"And probably end up in jail." I added.

"Anyway, are you feeling any better?"

"I feel fine."

"No, you don't."

"Honestly, I feel fine. I just need to get a good night's sleep and in the morning I'll go to work and then ..."

Bamm. Bamm. Bamm.

"Who the fuck is that?" I said. "It almost ten o'clock at night and these fuckers are banging on my door."

I went to the door and opened it expecting that lawyer to be there but instead I saw a man I'd never seen before. He apologized for coming over so late and asked if I was who I was to make sure he had the correct apartment.

I was annoyed but I let him know he had the right apartment and then the guy starts trying to tell me his life's story. He was a member of one of the families that wanted to move the case to federal court. He begged me to join in the suit. He showed me a picture of his daughter, a young woman, in the hospital.

"I love my daughter." he said. "Please. If you don't help me they're going to leave her high and dry."

"I'm sorry about what happened to your daughter but that doesn't have anything to do with me."

"You were there."

"I saw it the same as fifty other people saw it."

"Please. You can't just let these rich guys get off without paying anything. Please. As one man to another I'm asking for your help. You're going to have children one day. For the sake of a father's love, I beg you to help me."

"Your father's love isn't going to do me any good if I have to spend the rest of my life sitting my ass in jail."

"No one's asking you to go to jail."

"What do you think they do with people who lie in court?"

"No one is asking you to lie. Just join with our suit. You don't have to do anything other than that."

"No. It's got nothing to do with me and I have my own problems."

"It's money, isn't it."

"What? You need to just go home. Ok. I'm going to tell the truth. I have no choice but to tell the truth. That's my civic responsibility."

"You're just some damn greedy nigger, aren't you?"

"Motherfucker!"

I was about to punch the guy but my sister grabbed at me to hold me back. She closed the door even as the man was about to say something else. I tried to go for the door to open it but my sister got between me and the door and shook her head no.

My apartment is way too small to have a good pacing around in. I had to just go from the kitchen to my bedroom over and over again and I fumed.

"That motherfucker."

"Calm down." my sister said.

"No. I will not calm down. This is the kind of bullshit I have to deal with everyday. I have a bachelor's degree and what kind of work do I do. I stock fucking shelves and carry fifty pound sacks of shit onto a truck."

"And there are a lot of people who can't even find that kind of job."

"I speak three languages but does it matter? No. I'm just manual fucking labor. When the computer in the office breaks I fix it. Me. I don't even own a damn computer and I know more about how the fucking things work than the assholes that run that place. My boss is a fucking middle school dropout loser. And his white ass gets to tell me to clean the toilets. Man, fuck him. And fuck that mutt outside, coming to my house all late at night and shit. For all I know it was his daughter that caused the damn accident in the first fucking place. All that blood ... All that ... All ... I ought to go out there and beat the ... The ..."

I was starting to not be able to breathe very well. My heart was doing some kind of something. I couldn't tell if it was going faster than it should have been or slower. I just knew that something was actually very wrong. I became dizzy.

"Calm down. Relax." my sister said as she helped me find the bed and take a seat. Then she pushed my torso down onto the bed and she pushed down on my chest. "Breathe out." she said. "Put your lips together and try to force the air out."

I knew what she was talking about and doing it seemed to work. I was able to get my breathing under control and that led to my heart returning to normal.

"You're doing good." she said. "Relax. There you go. Close your eyes and think about something happy."

My senses much not have been working properly for a bit because I remember noticing what my sister was doing only after it seemed like she'd been doing it for a while. She had started by kissing me on the neck. Then she got her hands under my shirt and started trying to get me out of it.

Whatever kind of medicine this was it was working. I was still wound up a bit but she was helping me ease out of it. It just felt nice to have her kissing my chest and my side.

I think I was a bit concerned when she started trying to get my pants off but she kept asking me to relax and I was sort of starting to relax. It was time for bed anyway.

I noticed when my sister started to hold my cock in her hand. It was a funny thing when my mind was becoming less focused but my dick was getting more so.

I started to try to say something in recognition of what I thought was happening but my sister again just told me to relax.

"I'm going to help you." she said. "Just trust me."

I wasn't really in a condition to complain or resist. I felt her lips kiss the head of my cock and then her hot wet mouth surrounded me. I must not have been thinking straight because the little warning in my head that this was my sister doing this wasn't going off nearly loud enough. This was a bright spot in an otherwise extremely shitty day. It was good. It was peaceful. I put a hand to my face as feeling was coming back to me. I almost felt normal again.

Then POP.

I felt like a car tire that was losing all its air. The blood left my head and all my energy went with it.

I rested well. I think that was best night's sleep I'd gotten in months.

I woke up the next morning with my sister in bed next to me. I remembered thinking it must be the middle of the night since I had been waking up at crazy times for a while. But this was morning. I had slept the entire night.

I didn't really remember what all had happened right away but the more I thought about why my sister was still there it dawned on me.

I should have been freaked out but considering everything I guess she had been right. She knew what she was doing and it seemed to have really helped.

I woke her up and she looked at the time. She had class that day and I needed to get to work so there was no time to talk about what I thought had happened. We just smiled at each other.

As good as I was feeling that morning it wall got sent spiraling to shit as soon as I got to work. The lawyer guy and two cops were in my boss's office talking with him. My boss told me to go with them and with two cops there, with guns, I thought I had no choice.

We were driving through the city and I started to get really scared. I thought more than once that they were going to bring me to some back alley and then just kill me.

Instead we went to some office building and we rode the elevator up to something like the 20th floor. They put me in a room with a bunch of other lawyers and they showed me a document. Then they pulled out a locked safe that was small enough to carry around. They opened it in front of me and inside was cash.

"I'm not going to take a bribe." I said. "I'm going to tell the truth."

"Good. We want you to tell the truth." one of the older lawyers said to me. "We aren't asking you to lie."

"Then why the money?"

"We recognize that you may have suffered some ill effects from what happened. We want to make things right with you."

"I wasn't injured."

"We know. And we want you to say that simple truth when you give you deposition before the judge."

"That's it?"

"That's it."

"What about the girl in the hospital?"

"We aren't able to discuss the specifics of each case but please rest assured that we will pay for all damages that we are obligated to pay. Now to collect a settlement from us we first need you to sign this form."

"What is it?"

"It says that you will not sue us and we will not sue you. I can see that you're a bit skeptical. By all means, please read it. We'll give you as much time as you need."

"I don't understand something. What does it really matter which court all this goes to? The law is the law, right?"

"Not really. Let me explain. If this case stays in state court we will pay damages to everyone." The lawyer waved an aid over and asked for something. "As you can see here, we've already admitted in court that we are obligated to pay all these damages. That was never in dispute."

"Then why all this?"

"If we stay in state court the company will pay what we are contracted to pay. Every family receives compensation. Everyone's medical bills get paid. Now if we go to federal court that is not the case. In federal court there will be punitive damages. Do you know what that means?"

"Punishment. I speak Latin, just so you know."

"Impressive. You must be very intelligent."

"Latin's actually pretty easy. A lot easier than Russian or Chinese."

"Anyway. In federal court the jury can decide to punish the company even though we didn't do anything wrong and have already stated that we want to pay every claim by the families. If we go to federal court we will lose because we've already agreed to pay. The real difference is in the amounts."

"Some of those people lost their lives. Maybe they should get more money."

"But think of the bigger picture. If we have to pay punitive damages I'll tell you what will happen. We will not be allowed to spread the money out evenly so that everyone gets paid. Instead, the court will demand that we make a list. Punitive damages in federal court can be anything from 20 to 100 million dollars. I can tell you now, we don't have that kind of money to pay each family. By changing the calculations from thousands to millions this company will run out of money and will go bankrupt. That's why we'll have to make a list. We have to pay the person at the top of the list their full amount. If we have money left over we pay the second person. And on it goes until we run out of money. The people at the bottom of the list will get nothing."

"Oh. And that's bad."

"Now you see. But it's even worse than that. Not only will we not be able to cover the claims of the people at the bottom of the list, we will also not be able to cover any future claims either. This means that all our customers who have policies with us and who are relying on us to help them when they get sick or get injured will be left out in the cold. We won't have the money to help them and our promise will become a lie."

"A lie." I didn't like the sound of that.

"And everyone who works for us will lose their jobs. So, you can help a few people at the top of the list get very rich and hang everyone else out to dry, or you can tell the truth and in consideration of you not suing us, we will compensate you."

"Seems fair. Can I get a minute to read this?"

"Take all the time you need."

They all left me alone in the room and I read through the document they wanted me to sign. I was going to get $1 million, free health insurance for life, and their law firm would defend me in case anyone sued me or criminal charges were ever brought against me. It all seemed legit and there wasn't any funny fine print that I didn't understand. I found out later that I wouldn't even have to pay taxes on it.

Of course I didn't have to sign the thing. I could have just walked away, told the truth and eventually they would all leave me alone. But considering all the choices before me, I was not going to pass this up. I had had enough of all this and I wanted this over with. I took the pen they left on the table and I signed the document.

I opened the door and found the two cops guarding it on each side. The lawyer walked up to me and I handed it to him. He looked as relieved to have all this over as I felt. He asked me if I wanted cash or a check. I asked if I could mix them so I got some cash for my pocket and a check to put in the bank.

The cops came with me. I was nervous about that but they told me they weren't there to intimidate me. They were their as my protection.

A million dollars was more than the bank wanted me to keep in just an account. There were caps on how much each one could hold. The bank set me up with a financial manager and I was going to have to adjust to my new life as a rich guy.

I quit my job. My boss understood so there wasn't any hassle about it. I wasn't going to never work again. I didn't know how long a million dollars would last me but at least I'd have some time to find a better job where I could actually use my degree instead of wasting my time cleaning bathrooms.

With all of that done for the day I was back at home with nothing to do but drive a car around in a video game. The calls stopped. The texts stopped. I had peace and quiet.

My sister came by after she finished her classes and I told her about what happened. We talked for a while about our dreams and wondered how much a million dollars would actually buy.

Then there came a point when I figured I should address what she did the day before.

"Did you just do that to help me or was it what you said? Was it a veneer? Did you really want to do that?"

"I wanted to."

"With me?"

"Is that ok? Do you think I'm disgusting?"

"You're not. It really helped me. And today I've been feeling great."

"Would it be ok if I did it again?"

"Again? Um ... Do you want to?"

"Oh yeah. Truth is ... I'm a virgin."

"Huh? You're 19."

"I know. And I'm a virgin. Every time I was about to be with a boy I just couldn't do it. I can't see myself with any of them. I want to be with you. You're the only one."

"But why?"

"I don't know. It just is."

"Ok. So ... what do you want to do?"

"I want you to make love to me."

"To my sister?"

"I'm sorry. I know it's wrong but that's how I feel."

"Well, I don't really feel that way."

"I'm sorry."

"No. Don't be sorry. It's alright. I guess you helped me so I can help you."

She smiled. "Is that the story we want to go with?"

"I'll admit. If I think about it you're sexy. I am your brother so that might be a bit weird but if you really want to I'd be ok with it."

"Really? That would just make me so happy."

"We have to help each other out."

"Would you like me to help you out a bit now?"

"If you want to."

"I do. I really do."

I watched from a very weird place mentally as my sister came over to me and started getting me free of my pants. Once my dick was free my sister smiled really big and then gobbled it. She didn't take me all the way this time. While she was sucking she started getting out of her own clothes and then she stood naked in front of me.

Now, I've seen her naked before, even recently and I never had a reaction. Why would I? She was my sister. But now she was hot. She had the same body. She was the same person. But somehow just knowing that she wanted to have sex with me turned me on. We were going to do this.

She moved to get on the bed and I was almost in a trance as I followed her. She got in my bed and she looked scared but excited at the same time. I probably should have been grossed out or felt sick but she was just so welcoming of me that it felt ok. I was going to have sex with my sister.

I didn't get on top of her right away. I got in the bed next to her. I was going to give her a chance to cancel if she wanted. I was next to her and she came over to me and kissed me. I was kissing my sister. I was kissing my sister. Wo.

I knew that if our parents were still alive they'd be mad. They'd be scandalized and outraged. But I didn't feel that way. In fact, even though I wasn't really feeling it before, now I was. How can I explain it? I was going to do it because I loved my sister and she wanted this from me. But then she kissed me and as I was kissing her I was actually getting excited to do this. It changed me somehow. Now, I wanted to do it too.

So then, I got on top of her. She was very wet already but it wasn't like I could just go in easily. I started to go in a little bit and I have to say my sister had the tightest pussy I'd ever felt. But there was some difficulty.

"Wait." she said.

"Are you Ok? I don't want to hurt you."

"It's a good hurt." she said.

I gave her a moment and then she wanted me to press into her a bit more. Her facial expression kept going back and forth from delight to pain and I wasn't sure which I was supposed to react to. She needed me to stop again. I started to pull out of her but she stopped me and made it clear she did not want me to leave with the work only half finished.

I had never been with a virgin before so I couldn't tell you if they were all this way but what it was like to be with my sister that first time was different than any sex I'd ever had before or since. It felt like the inside walls of her pussy were stuck together and my dick was going to unsticky them. I could only imagine what it must have been like for her. I know if you pull tape off my skin it hurts and I didn't want her to feel anything like that.

As I moved in farther, she pushed her body away from me and I actually had to grab her and hold her on place so I could get all the way in. I didn't rush it by any means. We went slow but I had to do that or we risked just staying at a stand still.

Finally I pushed all the way into her and she let out a cute little scream. Her eyes were closed tight and she was biting on her lip. We rested there for a bit with the head of my cock nuzzled up against her cervix.