Sister is the Best Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She nodded. Then she started to move her hips. The inside of her pussy started to get more and more lubricated. Our in and out motion started. We still had to go slow but the painful bit was over and now she was just enjoying it. She opened her eyes and they were lit up like the sun. She smiled and even let out a small laugh like a giggle.

I had never been in a pussy so tight. It made a big difference, too. I mean, usually when I have sex with a girl most of the feeling is centered around the head of my dick but my sister's pussy was pleasuring my entire dick all the way down to the base.

Just as I was thinking that we could try another position my sister rolled her eyes to the back of her head. I think I felt something on the inside of her pussy twitch a bit and her whole body seemed to lift up off the bed and into the air. Then she slammed back down on the mattress and her hands tried to squeeze all the blood out of my arms.

While she was doing that I pulled out of her. I barely got out of her before I started cumming. I think half of the first blast might have actually gone in her a little but the rest was safely outside her pussy. My cum shot out of my dick with so much force that some of it went all the way to her chest and up by her neck. Most of it stayed near her pubic hair and it stuck to her like honey.

Unlike the night before I didn't fall asleep right away afterwards. It was really too early for bed anyway. We took a shower together and were just happy being with each other. I felt like all our problems were either gone or soon to be so. I had the money to buy a house in a nice neighborhood. We could take a vacation together. We could move to a different city. We had choices now. We had options. We didn't have to stay here.

We ordered from that Chinese place again. I think we ordered almost everything on the menu. After dinner she did some homework and I started looking for a computer, a proper desktop computer with a graphics card, I could buy. When she was done for the night I almost wanted to ask her if she planned to go back to the dorm and if not what she wanted to do. But I didn't really need to ask. I already knew.

Without words or ceremony she got out of her clothes, got on my bed, bent over and wanted me to fuck her again. Even when I had a girlfriend I usually never got sex twice in the same day.

I moved behind my sister and let my hand feel the smooth roundness of her ass. I got my dick ready and for the second time that day I was putting it into my sister. I was getting more and more comfortable with this every time we did it. The fact that it was naughty and forbidden I think added to it.

I was gentle with her. I think she even just enjoyed my cock being in her but not moving. I looked down at her pussy lips moving with the inward and outward motion of my dick. What were we doing? We couldn't do this. But we were and though I was skeptical at first I was now fully on board. I liked this. My sister was giving me a safe harbor from the harsh seas of adult life. Here was that one peaceful bright spot in my life. I'd always love her for that.

My sister reached her next climax and I pulled out and sprayed my semen all over her ass cheeks. Then we went to sleep right there, the both of us naked. I think I sort of remember us fucking for a bit again in the middle of the night but that might have been a dream.

I guess the lesson I took from all this is that life is short. Life can be way too short.