Sister Mares

Historia Información
Sister anthro futa mares getting what they need...
4k palabras
1.5k
5
1
Compartir este Historia

Tamaño de fuente

Tamaño de Fuente Predeterminado

Espaciado de fuentes

Espaciado de Fuente Predeterminado

Cara de fuente

Cara de Fuente Predeterminada

Tema de Lectura

Tema Predeterminado (Blanco)
Necesitas Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para que su personalización se guarde en su perfil de Literotica.
BETA PÚBLICA

Nota: Puede cambiar el tamaño de la fuente, el tipo de fuente y activar el modo oscuro haciendo clic en la pestaña del ícono "A" en el Cuadro de información de la historia.

Puede volver temporalmente a una experiencia Classic Literotica® durante nuestras pruebas Beta públicas en curso. Considere dejar comentarios sobre los problemas que experimenta o sugerir mejoras.

Haga clic aquí

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

Mira sighed, a towel wrapped around the mare's body, her lightly coloured fur coat gleaming faintly with good health -- naturally a golden shade, like the coat of a palomino. Yet the mare was set apart with a chocolatey brown mane and tail. It was not typical of natural colouration and yet alluring, all the same, the kind of mane that one wanted to run their fingers through, all to see if it was as soft as it appeared.

"I've really got to get going..."

Yet she was slow to hasten into the bathroom of her family home, casting a longing glance back down the hallway behind her. She'd held off for a few years on going off to college, but the time had come, after working to help pay for it, and she was most certainly going to miss the world where she had grown up. Especially her sister, Karly, one of few anthros she'd ever met that could understand her and what she went through.

For the sisters, even though Karly was white coated with a startling, blue mane (that one she'd definitely gotten from their father's side of the family), were not quite as they appeared, even if Mira had made fewer efforts to hide her body over the years and what she was. Although they appeared, at first glance, to be normal, anthro equines, they were not wholly mares, even if they identified as females, what fit them most naturally. Naturally, however, they bragged a shaft and balls rather than a female slit between their legs, the breasts on their chests deceiving the eye.

It had been difficult for them, but Mira had been able to protect her sister more as they'd grown older, when the truth had come out, fiercely protective of her nineteen-year-old sister, even though she was only a few years older than her. Yet such difficulties would never be faced alone, Mira thought, as she stepped into the bathroom and turned on the shower for a rush of heat and searing water.

"Ahhh..."

The towel dropped around the mare's hooves as she stepped into the large shower cubicle, letting her bare body be revealed, though in the privacy of the bathroom that was not so much of a bad thing. As the water soaked her mane, slickening it down to her neck and darkening her coat of short hair, she moaned lightly, letting the worries of the day slip away.

Everything would be okay. And she would always be on the end of the phone line for Karly. It was not as if her college was all that far away, after all, and she would be around to visit plenty, even on the weekends. She was fortunate to have her own car, in that regard: one thing she had worked at saving up for before going away.

Little did she know that her shyer, quieter sister had been watching her, the white mare stepping into the hallway, right outside the bathroom door, with a flutter to her nostrils. Wearing only a pair of shorts and a crop top, she fiddled with herself, adjusting her clothing, though, if all went to plan, she would have it off and on the floor soon enough.

"Come on..."

She pushed herself to do it, natural lust and desire pushing her on while the fear of putting herself out there, especially to her sister, held her back. How was she, after all, supposed to know how her sister was to react? Karly dithered, shifting her weight from hoof to hoof, but her nervousness could not be put first when her lust swelled so fervently, shaft pushing up, swelling with desire.

She could be quiet and promiscuous -- probably more of the latter as she grew up and into herself, though that remained to be seen. There was plenty of time for Karly to work out exactly who she was, but only so much time for her before Mira headed off to college. And who knew how long it was going to be before she saw her older sister? Biting her lip, Karly let out a soft moan. She had to try... Had to see if the connection was there, desire twisting and roiling in the pit of her stomach, her fingers tracing over the spot lightly as if there was a fire, literally, burning inside her.

She slipped inside, the steam clouding the shower cubicle, filling the air.

"Karly?" Mira called from inside the shower. "If you're using the toilet, be quick!"

Karly didn't answer, instead pulling her crop top off, her heart pounding, shorts following swiftly to leave her bare in her white fur. Droplets of moisture clung to the hair of her mane and she ignored Mira's startled cry as she swung open the shower door, a small smile on her lips, eyes smokier and sultrier than even Karly knew how to make them. Somehow, something like that just came naturally to her, which was nothing of a bad thing.

"Karly!" Mira laughed, shaking her head, though it was not unusual for her to see her younger sister in the nude, being comfortable with nudity as they were. "What are you doing? Can't you wait for me to be done? Wait..."

Her eyes dropped to Karly's shaft and her eyes widened, the younger mare before her pressing in close, letting her length rub against Mira's all too rapidly hardening one. Mira gasped, sucking in breath, but then Karly's lips were on hers, tongue invading her muzzle, capturing her in a kiss so passionate that it made her dizzy.

"Karly..." She breathed, sliding her paws down Karly's sides as they broke, panting, from the kiss. "What are you... Why now? Ohhh..."

Karly's paw grasped Mira's throbbing shaft, thickening up with pulse after pulse of blood, the mare nickering keenly.

"I wanted to give you a proper send-off," she breathed, emboldened to her lust by her sister's quick reaction. "But I didn't know how to thank you properly, to show you how much everything you've done means to me..."

Mira nickered, stroking her fingers down Karly's slenderer body, the younger mare's abdominal muscles showing, a little slimmer than Mira, who was curvier with wider hips and a larger chest. Whyever would she have turned down such a thing, though the "naughtiness" (hell, she hated that word!) of it sent a tingling prickle down her spine that could not be denied.

Nor did she want to...

"Oh, Karly, I would have done it all for you," she breathed, snorting softly, her shaft rubbing up against Karly's smaller one, which was about half the size of hers. "Mmmm... But you don't have to thank you..."

"There's no risk," Karly nickered, eyes half-lidded with desire. "We can do this... Mmm... You feel so good against me..."

Her aroused shaft thickened up further, stimulating Mira, though neither mare was by any means fully hard. It was a journey to get there, pre-cum spilling lightly from the tip of Karly's cock, the mares grunting, groaning, letting the natural roll and grind of their bodies press together, a rhythm that inherent breeding instinct understood.

Mira nipped at her lip, hiding a smirk, turning the water off only so that it would not wash away the pre-cum slickening hotly on her shaft, the tip wanting to flare, though it was thick enough already as it was. As it throbbed to full hardness, Mira ground against her, snorting hotly, leaning over her sister as if to dominate her. Paws on her older sister's chest, Karly nickered and groped, rubbing the mare's nipples, adoring her and her body, thrilled that she was finally able to get what she had been fantasising about for so long.

But, of course, it was Mira who led her from the bathroom, knowing that they had the house to themselves, their cocks hard and throbbing, balls aching with raw, unbridled need. Karly tugged her towards her bedroom, wanting to show her something.

The bedroom, in fact, was filled with numerous sex toys, all set up on the shelves of her bookcase (which was suspiciously devoid of books) and across the shelves, a dildo even dangling from the overhead light. Mira could not stop a bubble of laughter from bursting forth, clapping a paw over her mouth, even as Karly excitedly pointed her towards the chastity devices, suited for equine anthros, and other toys, including e-stim and butt plugs.

"Look! Bet you didn't know I had a collection like this!"

"Karly!" Mira laughed, shaking her head. "Oh, you wicked mare... Did you decorate all of it like this just for me?"

Although she blushed, Karly nodded, cocking a hip out with one paw on it, a smirk on her lips.

"Yeah, sis... I thought you might like it. Maybe then you'll come back to see me more readily."

Of course, Mira would be back more often than ever to make sure her little sister was okay, her cock throbbing, glistening with the pre-cum that Karly had dripped onto her in the bathroom. Almost lazily, Mira leaned back, letting her throbbing cock take full precedence with a lick of her lips, her paw sliding over her shaft, showing Karly, very obviously, how she smeared the pre-cum over her length. It clung to her fingers, spreading out between them, a slick trail left in the wake of her fingers as she used every drop that had been left there to lubricate her aching length.

"See something you like, Karly?" She groaned, ears splayed, presenting her shaft invitingly as her heavy balls hung beneath, churning and practically overproducing cum in her need. "Oh..."

Karly took over, her paw replacing Mira's, though she could not resist dropping to her knees, taking the head into her mouth and suckling faintly. It was crude and quick to take her own sister's cock into her mouth, suckling around the head, the thick flesh, the spongy fleshiness straining against her tongue. Against herself, Karly moaned, though the mare would not have changed anything about the moment, all for the lust that she wanted to lean into, more and more, with her sister.

Mira moaned, leaning back against the wall, letting Karly explore her, her fingers lazily tangling through the mare's mane, though neither one, in that moment, was more dominant than the other. If one was going to take the lead, however, it would have been the more outgoing older sister, Karly still finding herself, her rich promiscuity tingling through. She didn't have to have everything in life worked out at nineteen, after all.

Karly ran her paw up and down her sister's shaft, even as it throbbed and pulsed obviously under her grasp, need aching through her. Her stomach felt quite as if it was tying itself all up in knots of desire, losing herself even as she was found again, panting around the head of Mira's shaft, but no more than that, wanting more, so much more. With her sister's dick sufficiently slick and dripping with both saliva and her very own pre-cum, Mira was more than ready to take her sister.

"On the bed," Mira nickered with a flick of her long tail, the hairs damp but drying swiftly. "If you want this...I'll give you more than a small thing to remember me by!"

In a breath, Karly clambered up on the bed, hiking her blue tail to the side and exposing her tail hole, the tight pucker of her doughnut throbbing with need. Her body ached for it and it was all she could do to stay still and in position for her sister, especially as the fat, pulsating head of her sister's dick pressed up to it.

It was needed, something that should never have been held back for anywhere near as long as it had been, both mares groaning, Mira dragging out the moment for a jot of tenacious pleasure, sliding her cock between her sister's rear cheeks. The mare's buns tightened minutely around her shaft, giving Mira more to push against, but the drool of pre-cum slickening the head of her fleshy cock tip dared for more.

Pressing the tip of her cock to Karly's tail hole, Mira pressed inside with a long, slow roll of her hips, taking her time. Her sister was by no means a virgin, but that didn't mean that she didn't want to be careful and considerate, to think of her sister's pleasure even as her head swam with lust. Yet that was more difficult than ever as the smaller mare bucked and ground back against her, forcing her cock deeper, her excitement getting the better of her.

"Mmmph." Mira shuddered, placing her paw in the small of Karly's back, though that did not help matters much. "Easy..."

The succulent tightness around her dick, massaging her length... It was hard to ignore, hard to not press into, knowing that they had least had some time together, but not quite knowing how much, not even then. All Mira knew was that she wanted to make it worth it, to make it last as long as possible, thrusting, grinding, letting little rolls of her hips press her shaft even deeper, slopping in with all the lubrication that they had taken care with up past the medial ring.

"Ohhhh..."

Clawing at the bed, Karly moaned, her nose dipping, the strain of taking her sister's cock pushing through her, her anal ring tight around that bigger shaft. It was not so large that she could not take it comfortably, but she was unsure that she would have been able to take as many inches if Mira had been even thicker, the base of her cock widening slightly where it came up close to the tuck of her sheath. It was a delicious extra iota of stretch that she needed, churning up deeper, darker desire in the pit of her stomach.

It felt good, too good, more than good enough to have her whimpering and moaning, coming back for more. With every heady snort, nostrils fluttering, she wanted her sister to pound her more desperately, though Mira ground up against her prostate in such a way that it made her legs weak, splaying apart a little more for her. Karly could barely brace, focusing her attention on keeping her tail shoved up out of the way, hiked to the side like a slut on show, though her promiscuity, as would be seen, could go both ways.

There was no fun, after all, in not taking on the spice of life... And Karly wanted to experience it all.

"Harder..." She moaned, tucking her nose down against her arms, hot, damp breath fluttering against her bare coat. "Mmmm... Oh, so goooood!"

Mira smirked, thrusting a little harder, though not even she could hold back from such fervent need, awakening something deep inside her, something that some anthros called "instinct". In reality, it was far more potent than that, a curling, twisting desire that had her smirking, ears pinned, roll after roll of her hips giving her all the pleasure that she could ever have yearned for.

"Mmmph, if you insist, darling sister..."

Under her, Karly groaned, but she could not and would not do anything to change it as her arse tightened around her sister, milking her cock. She needed it, aching for it, though every thrust of Mira's crammed the swelling head of her dick up against her prostate, bringing throb after throb of pleasure.

It ached deeply, stirring up a deeper desire in her than Karly had ever thought possible, snorting, grunting, tail whipping back up against her sister's stomach without even thinking about it. Fuck, it was so hot to be fucked like that, to be pounded, head swimming, not feeling as if she was truly present in the moment, as if her mind was elsewhere.

That left Karly free to enjoy everything, the ache of desire, the tingle of her sister's fingers digging into her hips as she dragged her brutally back onto her cock with every thrust. Their balls slapped together, weighted down with desire, ringing out to fill the room, though it was not enough to overwhelm their snorts and nickers, the need held within their whinnies.

Orgasm took her rapidly, the slap of hips on her raised arse making her gasp at just the right moment. Although her cock had not received any attention, it throbbed and drooled, spurting thick ropes of cum, staining the bed, soaking into it, though it was not as if that was a problem for Karly. She had marked the bed, time after time again, in the past when it had just been her paw causing all the trouble, so one more time and having to find a way to get cum out of the sheets was hardly going to be a problem. Not with the pulsing waves of sheer bliss washing over her, gripping the bedsheets as if they were the only thing keeping her in place, tail hole squeezing down harder and harder around Mira's dick.

"Ohhhh... Yes..." Karly moaned, burying her nose under her arms, grinding back onto Mira's cock with all the strength she had in her body. "You feel... Ah... So big..."

Mira smirked and leaned over her, breaking for a moment to nibble at the back of her sister's neck and mane with her lips and teeth, drawing another moan from Karly.

"Mmmph... I'm so glad you have a cock like me, sis... I could have helped you out there, but you've already made such a mess..."

Karly moaned. It didn't seem to matter that she had only just cum -- what her sister said got her hard, or kept her hard, all over again. Her cock drooled, though she didn't know whether it was pre-cum or more -- didn't care either. Fuck, her sister was hot, she wished she'd said something to her before, but it was better like that, Mira ramming in, pounding her harder and more ruthlessly, seeing exactly what Karly's body could take as her backside throbbed with every slap of the older mare's hips on her.

Mira, however, wanted more. Drawing out, to a moan of protest from Karly, she let her dripping cock hang in the air, grabbing her sister by the leg.

"Come on, dear," she murmured, her voice dropping an octave, falling into a huskier tone. "Get all the way down on your belly... Prone bone."

It would make things tighter and more sensual for Mira, but Karly only blinked at her, dizzy with lust.

"What?"

Chuckling, the older mare helped her along, scooting her down flat on the bed at the perfect position for her to fill her, enough space on the bed around Karly for Mira to kneel and cover her. The golden mare ground down over her, her breasts teasing Karly's back, cock grinding between her rear cheeks, but the push of her cock into her younger sister's anal ring was all that she needed.

They groaned, her dick once again sinking home. It wasn't as if Karly had the strength to keep herself up in doggystyle position, after all, her arms quivering, laying her head on them, though she still tried to rock and grind her dick into the bed. Lust was too much for her, whimpering, groaning, the sensation of being filled, stretched out, enough to make her head spin, aching in a good way, as if her whole body was throbbing with every stroke of Mira's dick.

Her sister grunted, leaning over her, pinning her softly by her shoulders, keeping Karly in the flat-out position, every inch of her dick driving fully into a tail hole that was succulently tight with every thrust. She panted heavily, eyes alight with passion, though her tail lashed the air, needing more, licking her lips, though she dragged air in through her nostrils, flaring and puckering with snatches of much-needed air.

It was not enough, would never be enough, not as she thrust and ground, lost to pleasure. She had to have more, so much more, driving in, her sister so soft against her. The only thing Mira lamented was not being able to see her sister's cock, the throbbing hardness of it, licking her lips as she drove in, stroke after stroke powering through. Her sister's tail hole clenched around her, tightening its grip, and Mira snorted heavily, her ears going back.

Her need could not be restrained, grinding in, using every ounce of strength in her body, fuelled by Karly's moans. There was nothing that could stop them, the mares finally taking all that they had never known they needed from each other, pre-cum drooling increasingly heavily from Mira's cock. The mare caught her breath, shoulders rounding, the spicy musk of her sister in the air: so similar to her own, but not the same, no, never the same.

12