Sister Mares

BETA PÚBLICA

Nota: Puede cambiar el tamaño de la fuente, el tipo de fuente y activar el modo oscuro haciendo clic en la pestaña del ícono "A" en el Cuadro de información de la historia.

Puede volver temporalmente a una experiencia Classic Literotica® durante nuestras pruebas Beta públicas en curso. Considere dejar comentarios sobre los problemas que experimenta o sugerir mejoras.

Haga clic aquí

Karly shuddered, trying to rock back at her sister, though she could not, pinned in such a position, aching with the penetration, her cock hard, so very hard. She burned for another climax, yet it could not cum until the very peak of her sister's, heaving and catching her breath.

Yet a moment of respite was not to be as Mira squealed above her, a hoof kicking out, slamming in all the way up to the fold of her sheath as she unloaded her balls inside Karly. The white mare moaned, biting her arm gently to try to contain her passion, yet it was not to be held back, not then, not ever. Dimly, she was aware of the throb of her own climax, spending her seed, once more, into the bed, the fat length of her sister's dick crammed right up to her prostate.

Panting, heaving, she licked her lips, nickering, groaning, strands of her mane clinging to her neck where her white coat gleamed faintly in perspiration. The scent of sex permeated the room, an aroma that Karly hoped she would never get out, shivering deliciously against her sister as the older mare hung her head, kissing her shoulders softly. It was there that she stayed until every drop of her seed was ploughed into her sister's backside, right where it belonged.

For a moment, that was where Mira stayed, her arms around her sister, lying on top of her, though one ear pricked to make sure she was not restricting Karly's breathing. Even in the aftermath of lust, that was hardly something she wanted to do. Lips fluttered, kissing and nibbling, teasing a post-orgasmic line down Karly's neck as the mare groaned lightly.

"Mmmm..."

Her cock softened, slipping gently from Karly's anal ring, the pucker strained and pulsing lightly, though the mare was comfortable. She whimpered, nestling into her sister's arms as Mira cuddled up beside her, her arms around her, cradling her gently.

They didn't have to say anything, but Karly tucked her head down, sighing, her nose pushed in against her sister's breasts. As if absent-mindedly, she kissed and nuzzled, pushing her soft nose into the flesh of Mira's breasts, the mare nickering her appreciation as tiny, electric thrills shot through her nipples.

"That's so nice..." Mira groaned, stroking her sister's back tenderly, fingers running down her spine. "I think you might just be going to miss you. But that was wonderful. So wonderful."

Karly nodded, her grip on Mira tightening.

"I am really going to miss you. But..." She tilted her head up, tail flicking cheekily as she caught Mira's eye. "I'm so glad you own my dick now, Mira... Because you'll be using it every time you come home!"

Mira laughed, startled into mirth, though it was more of a shock than anything else, their relationship changed forever. Karly's kiss, lips brushing and then deepening the embrace, soothed her, however, relaxing into the moment, lips parting, tongues sweeping lustfully up against each other.

Sister mares, after all, would always be there for each other. Even in the most unconventional of ways...

12
  • COMENTARIOS
1 Comentarios
AmethystMareAmethystMarehace casi 2 añosAutor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Comparte esta Historia

SIMILARES Historias

Valentine's Tease Ch. 01 A submissive anthro wolf is dominated by his mistress...
A Pleasurable Interlude Furries & hermaphrodites: what could be better?
Double-Teamed by His Twin Sons A stallion anthro is taken from both ends by his sons...
Christmas Breeding A dragoness gets tangled up for a Christmas breeding...
Dominated by a Dragoness A futa dominatrix takes two subs into her dungeon...
Más Historias