All Comments on 'Sister Nancy of Coxville County'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TLMorganTLMorganalmost 10 years ago
Great story!

Would love another chapter!

doughman42doughman42almost 10 years ago

Awesome so far. Really hoping you continue this. So far you've proven yourself more than worthy to continue Stormbringer's work on the Coxville story. I'd love to see you cover some of the other untold stories of Coxville County. Also, I'm wondering how the nuns are going to react considering how the original story about the "curse" touches on a Voodoo cult worshipping Damballah. Are they going to "convert" to a new religion?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot story

I hope you continue this! It's super hot. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG!!

Fantastic story!!! Please do another!!! Please!!!!!!

SirSinnSirSinnover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

No plans for a sequel - - this was a one-off that was in my head for some time and I'm glad Stormbringer let me write it.

Glad you all liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Like you, I am a Stormbringer fan. You probably know about the "challenge" to continue the "Fresh Off the Bus" series. You'd be a ringer for that. Plus, I like nun stories. Too few of those. Thank you. Do consider the "Bus" series or a sequel. FYI, fans want what fans want!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sequel PLEASE!!

Make a sequel pls. You've got this work really hott.

reader_literoticareader_literoticaover 9 years ago
Great!

Fine story. I wait for continuation

MeenaDreamsMeenaDreamsabout 9 years ago
Wonderful writing

I particularly enjoyed the description of her dream. Also, a very good ending since it leaves us with the promise of a wonderful future for the sexy Sister.

Euklid46Euklid46about 9 years ago
MORE!

I'm sure that she has A LOT of students! PLEASE, PLEASE keep this going! Great job, from a horny old man!

SirSinnSirSinnabout 9 years agoAuthor
No sequel from me

Thanks, but I have no plans to continue this. However, an author called Thickwil wrote a sequel (with my blessing) which he put up on the John Persons site. Feel free to track that down.

asianToyasianToyabout 9 years ago
Five Stars - But

Very good story but I groaned when you had his cock enter past her cervix. It's just not possible and, for some reason, guys write this all the time.

asianToy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

yeah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot Stuff

I can just picture what a continuation would show: Sister Nancy sprawled naked across her desk and 6 black hard cocks lined up to satisfy her lust. She would have a black cock in her mouth as she was getting her pussy plugged .Once some of the younger nuns heard about this adventure they would start to taste black.Then we'd have a bunch of black Catholic babies to raise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

well written very hot fantasy. Loved it. Wish you put a bit more insight. Feelings... Personality. More hot spice but not vulgar. But even like that quite nice. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
3553 Followers
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...