Sister Nancy of Coxville County

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,544 Followers

Linus chuckled as he continued licking and sucking at her nipples. "Girl you got nothin' to be ashamed of here," he said. "Fact, I expect to have these perfect fucking titties wrapped round my cock at least once a fucking day from now on."

Sister Nancy stopped her movements with about half his dick inside her.

"You - you want to do this again?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah," he said looking up at her. "I ain't thinking this is no one time thing, Sister. You an' me gonna be doing this a whole lot more."

Sister Nancy smiled at him, her white teeth flashing as her face lit up with happiness.

"Oh Linus," she said, falling forward and kissing him for the first time, their lips mashing together, tongues sliding into each other's mouths. At the same time, she pushed herself down, taking most of his huge cock deep into her pussy, the big head bumping up against the entrance to her womb. "Ohhhhhh - oh God yes! Thank you, Lord! Thank you!" she cried, moving up and down, faster and faster, Linus' cock head spurting pre-cum the whole time until, with one final push, Nancy took the whole thing, Linus' cock head slipping inside her womb.

"Oh fuck - oh holy fuck! I'm cumming!" Sister Nancy cried as her first true orgasm through penetration rippled through her body, her pussy muscles clamping down on his dick. "Ahhhh! Cumming - cumming on your - big black cock!" she moaned as she rode him the whole time she came, slamming her tight cunt up and down his shaft. "Love it - love your cock - love you!" she moaned, realising that her words were true - she not only loved her student's black cock meat, but she might be falling in love with him!

"You like that?" Linus asked, mauling her tits. "You my slut for black cock, huh?" he laughed.

"Fuck! Yes!" Nancy cried, not caring about her cursing. "Fuck - I'm your slut - yes - aahhhahhh - slut for your cock!"

"This white pussy mine now?" he asked, gripping her hips and pushing her up and down his cock, his flared knob head pushing into her womb with every thrust.

"Yes! Oh God, yes! All yours!" Sister Nancy cried, cumming again and again as they fucked harder and faster than she ever thought possible. Whatever it was she'd done with Adrian hadn't been fucking - THIS was fucking!

"Good - cos I'm about to nut in it," Linus grunted.

"What?!" Nancy cried as his words sunk in.

Linus simply groaned as he pulled her down on to his cock, her pussy grinding against his trim pubes. Nancy felt his cock swell and buck as a torrent of cum poured out of his knob and filled her womb with just one spurt. More and more flew out of him as his huge cock emptied a load even bigger than the one he dumped on her face into her pussy. As the downpour continued, cum started leaking out of her pussy, squeezed out around his cock by the sheer volume he poured into her.

"Oh - ohhh - ahhhhhhh fuck! Oh God! Yes!" Sister Nancy cried as her pussy came almost continuously as she felt Linus' big balls empty themselves inside her.

Eventually, the outpouring slowed then ceased as Nancy sank down on to his cock, her tight pussy allowing only the smallest amount of jizz to leak out.

"Oh - oh my God," she breathed, catching her breath. She cupped his face, looking deep into his dark eyes. "I have never - ever - felt anything so good," she said. "I think - I think I might love you."

"Shit girl, you just love big black cock," Linus said with a smile.

"I love YOUR big black cock," Sister Nancy said.

"You know just about every guy in your class wants to fuck you, dontcha?" Linus said.

"Really?"

"Uh-huh. That's why you get so many of us and none of us fuck around in yo class. They find out I got me a piece of you, they all gonna want a piece." Linus grinned at the devilish smile that appeared on Sister Nancy's face. "You like that idea? Think you can handle more than one black cock?"

Sister Nancy leaned down and kissed him. "I think I'd like to try," she said.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,544 Followers