All Comments on 'Sister Nymph'

by PlatnumDoodles

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. I hope you have more stories to present to the readers here. In future stories, might Nancy &/or Samantha get to be with only Justin? How does this tale continue, or do you have other unrelated stories? Looking forward too more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read, I hope the story line continues

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

Darn Good Read !

Probably a fantasy of many people.

Noticed a few grammar faux Pas's that a good slow proofreader would have caught.

OddGuy35OddGuy35over 1 year ago

i was starting to like it until the bother started talking and proved how stupid he is.... tree hugging. made up? oh god that killed the mood.

DanDraperDanDraperover 1 year ago

Great story, it was a lot of fun to read. The poor guy is not going to be able to keep up with the both of them with the amount of sex they're demanding. I have to agree with the comment from OddGuy35, kind of threw me off with that Tree Hugging comment. Everyone knows what a nymphomaniac is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Silly fun!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Good first story. Not sure where you go from here, babies maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good, I can do without all the name calling.

bshell47bshell47over 1 year ago

AWESOME story.

Two sexy women needing his service.

What could be bettrr

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the idea, but hated the mother. Couldn't get by the start with the mother and her "clinical coaching" No way any red blooded male would let her stay, let alone coach. She distracted me, I can only imagine what it would be like to have her dumb ass beside me bitching.

I look forward to any other stories you would care to share with us.

PlatnumDoodlesPlatnumDoodlesover 1 year agoAuthor

I appreciate all the comments thus far. I may or may not continue this particular storyline, but I do have some other stories planned. I'll be taking the feedback I've received into account and hopefully the next story will be an improvement.

pixiemuledonkeypixiemuledonkeyover 1 year ago

This was fantastic, a distillation of a whole lot of incest fantasies i have delivered in a very direct and to-the-point way. i really enjoyed the sister’s enthusiasm and the way she got so deeply into evoking the taboo nature of their activities verbally, ensnaring their mother by triggering her lust. If i could change anything it would have been to make the son more psychologically engaged rather than coming off as somewhat indifferent about the details of their forbidden coupling, but admittedly that’s a personal taste issue. Overall, i liked how the sister really got into the name calling and teasingly shaming her mother while goading on her brother. Sometimes you want a slow burn, and sometimes you want a story like this that knows exactly what you’re here to see and delivers generously!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Another brother/sister incest story totally ruined by including the mother. Can you say boring and trite?

I had already decided early on that this story was only mediocre. The opening was so contrived. You should have opened further back when the urges first came upon Samantha and she's at a loss to understand what is going on with her body. Maybe have her approach Justin for help before going to mom.

I actually got a good laugh when you described your own story in this paragraph:

*> "What? That doesn't sound real. More like something someone made up as a poor excuse for<*

*> a porn." Justin looked back and forth between his mother and sister, but they both just gave<*

*> him straight expressions.<*

Yes, just exactly how contrived it is. I might have been generous enough for three stars before you had Justin fuck his mom too. But that instantly bought you a 1/5.

Write a Mother/Son incest story or write a Brother/Sister incest story. But PLEASE stop mixing them together! I promise you that the praise you're receiving for adding mom in comes from the MINORITY. Most readers don't care for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot & sensible. Good story.

Bill S.

SauceGuardianSauceGuardianover 1 year ago

Agreed Scottish tex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The skank mother should have shared her with the husband but now she gets to fuck her son too!! TRAILER PARK TRASH

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 1 year ago

I hope Dad finds out and hands out "punishment".

Cunnilingus_loverno1Cunnilingus_loverno1about 1 year ago

Absolutely delicious in more ways than one. Looking forward to more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Beautiful, wonderful sluts

Keep the father, and anyone else out of it. This is a mother's love, shared with her children. No one else is required.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous