Sister Nymph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy kissed her daughter on the mouth again. "Mommy needs to get off, baby. She needs help, just like you."

Samantha tilted her head and looked up at her brother. Nancy followed suit. They pressed their cheeks together. Justin looked at them and his cock seemed to grow thicker, one of the veins becoming more pronounced.

"Big brother, you've done such a good job fucking the life out of me, but mommy needs help too. Can you help her?"

Then her son, her wonderful son, pulled out of his sister, his glorious cock shiny with her juices, grabbed Nancy's hips, and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He pushed passed her fingers and Nancy dropped them. His cock slid right in.

"Ohhhh, yesssssss!" Her son's cock felt the same as her husband's. Even the little bump on the left side. But it felt more electric, because it was so wrong.

Justin reached around and grabbed Nancy's tits. FINALLY, Nancy thought. He rolled them, pinching her nipples, everything no son should ever do.

Everything she'd been wishing her son would do.

His thrusts weren't as quick and powerful as they had been with his sister, but it felt so nice to be filled. Nancy just closed her eyes and reveled in it. Her face got pushed into her daughter's bed with each thrust, so she turned her head. Her son's marvelous hands held her tits in place and sent electrical charges through them to join the storm that was happening in her pussy. She opened her eyes and found her nude daughter smiling down at her. "Oh God, baby. Your brother's cock is so good. Thank you for sharing."

Samantha gripped her own breast and licked her lips. "You're such a fucking slut, mommy." It made Nancy shudder in delight. "You got your son to fuck your daughter, just so you could have him fuck you, with my juices still wet on his cock." Samantha rolled over and forced her tongue into Nancy's mouth. Nancy welcomed the invasion from her two children.

She sucked on Samantha's tongue. It was soft and sweet. It was oddly familiar. Familial.

Samantha ripped her tongue from her mother's mouth and turned to her brother. "Come on, bro, fuck our slutty mommy."

Justin's tempo increased, but still not to the tempo he had fucked his sister with. Samantha stuck fingers into herself, then pulled them out and shoved them into Nancy's mouth. Her daughter's vaginal juices were sweet too.

"You like that, mommy? You like your son's cock in your pussy and your daughter's pussy juice in your mouth? You like being fucked like a slut? Just like your slut daughter?"

Nancy moaned on her daughter's fingers, trying to say "yes." Samantha took out her fingers, then slid underneath her mother, swatting Justin's hands away from her tits. Nancy then felt her daughter's mouth on her nipples. It wasn't anything like when she'd nursed as a baby.

It was so much better.

It was the same closeness, the same intimacy that only a mother and child could share, but now Samantha did it of her own, fully-adult, choice. It wasn't a baby's instinct for survival, but a daughter's need to help her mommy cum.

"Oh fuck, baby, I love you sucking my nipples. Suck mommy's nipples like a good daughter."

Samantha removed her mouth from her nipple momentarily. "Now I know where I get my slutty side." Her tongue flicked across Nancy's nipple. "I've got her titties, bro. Fuck our mother for all she's worth."

Justin's hands gripped Nancy's hips and Samantha's mouth closed around the other nipple. Finally, her son's thrusts matched the speed and power he'd fucked her daughter with. Nancy was in heaven. "FUCK yessss! Oh, God! Fuck your momma! Fuck me with that thick cock! Oh, Jesus, it's just as good as your father's. My wonderful children! Make your slutty mommy squeal!!"

Samantha mauled her mother's tits, sometimes using her teeth to tease her nipples. How does she know I like that? Oh, she's my daughter, she probably likes that herself.

Justin thrust into her with reckless abandon. The wet sounds of him bouncing off her ass drove her wild. The thought of wild, passionate sex on its own was erotic. Participating in it was something else. A hard, veiny cock was in her. Her son's veiny cock. This was so wrong, which made it so much better. Even though her son had clearly inherited his father's cock, it was all the better due to the taboo.

God, how Nancy loved sex. "I'm getting close. Oh, my babies, you're getting mommy so close! Keep fucking me! Keep fucking your slutty mother!"

Samantha popped off of her nipples again. "How often do you get off each day, mommy?"

Nancy grit her teeth, the lost sensations from her nipples holding her back from reaching her climax. "I'm just like you, baby. I need it three or four times a day."

"So, you're daddy's live-in cum slut?"

"I wish, baby. Daddy has to work, so we can only have sex in the mornings and at night. Mommy aches for his cock to return all day."

Samantha ran her hands over Nancy's sides. It tickled, but now there was no one playing with her breasts. She needed that sensation to finish.

"Maybe in the middle of the day, when my brother is fucking me, I could share him with you, mommy."

Nancy bared down on her son's thrusting cock, the idea of fucking him each and every day exciting her beyond what she would have imagined. "Oh fuck, would you do that, baby? Would you let mommy share your brother's wonderful cock?"

"What do you think, bro? Should we let mommy into our new, special relationship?"

Justin's grip tightened on Nancy's hips, but his thrusts didn't slow. "I'm just here to help the sluts in my life."

"What a good brother!" Nancy felt her daughter's hand move down to where her son entered her. She was cupping his balls. "That's a good point, actually. Maybe we only let mommy join if she agrees to be our slut. Our little mommy slut."

The idea made Nancy even more excited. Something was building in her, larger than she'd ever experienced. Some massive pressure. But it wouldn't get released without her breasts being stimulated. "God, yess! I'll do it! I just need my slutty daughter to keep sucking my titties and my stud son to keep fucking me!"

"I want to hear you say it, mommy. Say you're our mommy slut."

"Oh GOD! I'm your mommy slut! I'm yours! Please! Just let me cum, baby. Let mommy cum on your brother's fat cock!"

"Good girl, mommy slut." Samantha grabbed a hold of Nancy's tits and started sucking on them again.

"OH FUCK!" Nancy finally felt the walls collapse and all that pressure released. "I'M CUMMING!!! OH FUCK I'M CUMMING ON MY SON'S COCK. FUUUUUUUUUCK!" Nancy gripped her son's cock with all her might, holding him in place while her juices spilled out of her. Wave after wave hit her, like water that had finally exploded out of a dam into a large bowl. The pleasure lapped at her soul, reminding her of what she now knew about herself: she was her daughter and son's slut. Each time it reminded her, it caused another wave to bounce around.

Justin was able to move again. Too much liquid had escaped to allow Nancy to hold him in place any longer. She sighed when his manhood left her. In some respects, it was like birthing him all over again; he'd left her body, but she could finally meet the new person that had left her. Nancy rolled over onto her back, heaving.

To her right, Samantha had propped herself up on her elbows, the gorgeous breasts she'd inherited from Nancy poking out at Justin. Nancy propped herself up too, her breasts sagging a bit more than her daughter's, but not by much. Without their respective heights to throw off the ratios, it was clear they had the same breasts. Justin looked at them both. Both his mother's and sister's vaginal juices coating his cock. He stroked it.

"Mommy slut." Samantha didn't take her eyes off her brother's cock. "Your son did such a good job of fucking us both, don't you think he deserves to cum inside a pussy?"

"Oh, most definitely, my slutty daughter. But whose pussy does he want to cum inside of?"

"Are you both on the pill?" Justin, still being the responsible older brother.

"Does it matter?" Samantha giggled. Justin's eyes nearly rolled back in his head, but he steadied himself. Samantha continued, "I think my brother likes the idea of cumming in an unprotected pussy that he's related to."

Nancy marveled at the odd mix of dominant and submissive that her daughter had become. She knew her and her daughter were both on the pill. "Baby, just pick a pussy to finish inside of. We're both safe."

"Mommy slut!" Samantha turned to her. "You will speak when spoken to."

"Sorry, baby."

Samantha turned back to her brother, still stoking his cock, but more slowly. He looked back and forth between the two naked women on the bed. "Can I somehow cum in both of you?"

"You're so greedy, big brother." Samantha sat up. "But I think I know how that can happen. Lay back down, mommy slut."

Nancy laid back, then her daughter climbed on top of her, pressing her tits against her own. Nancy felt her legs get pushed up by Samantha's. Her daughter looked in her eyes, but did not address her. "Now you can fuck both of us."

Samantha was such an intelligent little slut. Nancy was so proud.

Nancy felt motion, then her daughter was pushed forward on top of her, their breasts rubbing together. "Oh, I love the feeling of my brother's cock getting shoved into me."

Nancy shifted her head to watch her son's face while he fucked his sister once more. She grabbed her daughter's ass cheeks, spreading them and jiggling them for her son. Justin didn't take long to regain his previous rhythm.

"Mmmmm, it's so good, big brother. Fuck my little pussy. Fuck me and cum in me!"

Nancy looked at her daughter and met her eye. Samantha nodded to her. "Cum inside your sister, baby. Then you can shove some of that wonderful mixture of yours and your sister's cum into your mommy slut."

"I'm getting close." Justin clenched his eyes closed against the sweat that fell from his brow. He blinked it away, focusing on the erotic sight of his sister and mother, stacked on top of each other, begging for his cum.

Samantha licked her lips again. "Do it! Cum in me! Just fill up your little sister's tight pussy with all that brother cum! I want your seed!!!"

"Me too, baby!! Cum in your sister and then shove as much into your mommy's pussy as possible! Fill up your sluts with your cum!"

Justin thrust forward held himself against his sister.

"I can feel it, big brother! Oh, you're cumming so much inside of me! I love it! Flood me with cum! Pump so much into me that I have to share with our slutty mother."

Then Nancy felt her son's cock enter her again, a thick wad of sticky liquid entering her with it. He thrust into her a few times, pushing more of the liquid into her. He even pulsed inside of her, pumping a small load into her depths that she didn't have to share with Samantha. A load of her son's cum that was just for her.

Was there anything better than the love between mother and son?

And just like that, he left her again. She felt more liquid falling onto her pussy lips, probably more cum dripping from her daughter. Samantha looked down at her and smiled. "You did good, mommy slut. You learned when to speak." She kissed Nancy. "There will be other duties you need to take up."

"What sort of duties did you have in mind, baby?"

"I'm sure my brother will think of things he'd like his sluts to do." Samantha reached down and stuck two fingers into Nancy's pussy, pulling out some of the liquid. She brought them back and stuck one in her own mouth, then stuck the other into Nancy's. Nancy sucked on it willingly. Already, the itch was returning.

It had never returned this quickly before.

Once Samantha's finger left, Nancy gently pushed her daughter aside and sat up. "I'm your mommy slut, but I'm still your mother. We will not tell your father about this. Any of it. Am I clear?"

Samantha lounged on her bed, her nude form a work of art. Her brother's cum still leaked out of her. "On one condition, mommy slut."

"What's that?"

"You will refer to me as 'Mistress' and Justin as 'Master.'"

Nancy considered it. How would the power dynamics of the house work with this new configuration? As long as her children understood that it was a game to help each other get off and not a real change in the power of the house, she could play along. "Just not in front of your father."

Samantha raised an eyebrow.

"... Mistress."

"Good girl, mommy slut!" Samantha sat up and hugged her. She turned to Justin. "What do you think, big brother? Does our mommy slut please you?"

"Fuck." Justin rubbed the back of his head, his shiny cock deflated, but not fully soft yet. "Yeah. You both do. This is... I don't know. But I'm down for whatever."

Samantha reached down and slipped a finger into Nancy again. This time, it wasn't to swipe another snack, but to cause more stimulation. Nancy moaned, the itch starting to return in full force.

"Look at our mommy slut's pretty mouth, big brother. You need that cock of yours cleaned off before you stick it back in me. Maybe our slut can help you with that?"

Nancy liked the sound of that. Being used for sex. Now there were two others in the house she knew that shared her near constant state of arousal. Her mouth did feel strangely empty.

Justin's cock came back alive at the mention of it. He smiled at said, "you spoil me, little sister."

"I'm your sister slut!" She played with Nancy's clit. "And I present our mommy slut to you, too."

Justin smiled at Nancy wickedly, the same smile her daughter had shown multiple times during their sex session. Which, Nancy had thought was over, but was delighted to discover it was not. Justin said, "on your knees, slut. My cock needs cleaning for my sister's pussy."

Nancy was more than willing to comply.

There was nothing better than the love between a mommy slut and her children.

12