All Comments on 'Sister Seduces Ch. 02'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
As usual

Love it.

At this point the Estelle angle seems unnecessary but I'm assuming it ties in in a later chapter. Her inclusion now gives the reader the preliminary details of her relationship with her brother.

There was a small mistake at the top of this page where Beverly's name is used instead of Michelle's.

I like where this story is going and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving this so far

I have no issues with Estelle's inclusion to the story. Nice counter point to the main story.

Can't wait for future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
confusing

all the estelle and vince crap was confusing and not needed. do us all a favor and delete both chapters and rewrite them but start from the beginingand set up some background for the characters. this chapter should have been before the other and chapter one should be background setting the plot and giving the characters life. you should have explained who they were what kind of relationship they all have with each other and why they are on the trip all in the first chapter. then this chapter would make some sense and the first chapter would be the third. did this story make any sense to you when you wrote it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue

This is a top erotic story. My mind is reeling from the orgasms I have had reading this and the possible future direction of the storyline. Definitely your best work. Can we PLEASE have the next chapters xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chris is an all-around family fucker

The boy sticks his fat young prick up both his sister's and his mother's cunt. That's what I call a fair-minded lad, he doesn't discriminate between the two family twats. Chris's shot so much of his creamy sperm up the family female-holes, there's no doubt he's fucked babies up both of them. Can you picture young Chris, grinning and smirking as his mom's belly and his sis's belly grow bigger and bigger, the boy's so fucking proud of his big thrusting cock and his potent young balls--and so are his mom and sis.

deathgodmatthewdeathgodmatthewover 8 years ago
Please keep the story coming

Wow that was hot please keep the story going I would love to see what happens next

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Aww keep going

this is so fucking hot, please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Estelle?

I can't see the point of Estelle unless, of course, you plan to continue the story.

m222rjr

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What's the point?

Estelle is superfluous and you still leave us hanging with the bit about another secret. This is a dysfunctional story, not a love story so what's the point?

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 6 years ago
There is a point.

I enjoyed Estelle's entry into the tale as I think it was a useful counterpoint to the main characters. I shall be in Peterborough at the weekend and shall look out for her and Vince in the car park. I still think A CAMBRIDGE SUMMER is one of your better tales of interfamilial love and lust.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

More please, Got to love a family fucking each other and making babies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6089 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sister Seduces Previous Part
Sister Seduces Series Info