All Comments on 'Sister Swap Pt. 04'

by He_n_She

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shame it was ruined by going full cuck. Of all my friends I don't know 1 that would tolerate his wife being groped let alone fucked especially by some random. This "all married men want to watch their wife with a man" is just a myth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

In part 1 Dianne hubby told John that he wanted to fuck Dianne in the ass, but she wouldn't do it. John said he could just needed to be forceful. So is John going to take her rear or is Lan going to forcefully take it

RTR10RTR10about 3 years ago

As I commented after chapter 4, I was disappointed in the direction the story went, having him cheat with Mel just hours after establishing ground rules with Dianne. This is definitely a one way ticket to a divorce. Only thing I can hope for is that Dianne has been aware all along that her husband & sister were sneaking around & cheating....and now with Ian & his friends coming, it's time she made her husband aware of the fact that she knows & now it's HER turn for some fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

enjoying the story so far. Keep it going. Hope John gets back in action. Can't wait to see what happens at the party.

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago

Deceit in these cases is always the wrong move, blowback is coming in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHe_n_She@He_n_She
Hi, We are a happily married swinger couple. Looking to write about both our fantasies and our real life adventures and experiences. We have been swinging for over 20 years and also have an interest in BDSM.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES